• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

I know some people are linking it to the Georgia guidestones, believed by some to outline just such an NWO plot.

A heinous plot to reduce the world's population is just about within the realms of possibility, but how can that be reconciled with the virus' originator China relaxing its one-child policy around 7 years ago, thereby encouraging a population increase?

IIRC China realised that they had a future problem with an increasingly ageing population, with the elderly outnumbering the younger by an unsustainable amount, which would lead to a massive problem whereby there would not be enough people to care for the elderly.
This is what led to their government relaxing their child birth rules.

IIRC China realised that they had a future problem with an increasingly ageing population, with the elderly outnumbering the younger by an unsustainable amount, which would lead to a massive problem whereby there would not be enough people to care for the elderly.
This is what led to their government relaxing their child birth rules.

Ah! The old population Ponzi scheme argument, which I've even heard some people using for the UK's demographics.
The nutters who advocate this policy don't seem to comprehend that young people will grow up and get old themselves one day, necessitating an even higher birth rate. This catastrophic and short-sighted policy results in a human population spiralling unsustainably out of control.

The claim that there are two strains has been mentioned here and there, but doesn't seem to have been confirmed yet.

Russia will wait like a vulture for a neighbouring country's social and governmental structure to weaken enough to attack and occupy it. Latvia, Lithuania and Estland should start to worry.
You sound paranoid, but I tend to agree with you nonetheless.

So it's natural ...

The coronavirus pandemic circling the globe is caused by a natural virus, not one made in a lab, a new study says.

The virus’s genetic makeup reveals that SARS-CoV-2 isn’t a mishmash of known viruses, as might be expected if it were human-made. And it has unusual features that have only recently been identified in scaly anteaters called pangolins, evidence that the virus came from nature, Kristian Andersen and his colleagues report March 17 in Nature Medicine.

When Andersen, an infectious disease researcher at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif., first heard about the coronavirus causing an outbreak in China, he wondered where the virus came from. Initially, researchers thought the virus was being spread by repeated infections jumping from animals in a seafood market in Wuhan, China, into humans and then being passed person to person. Analysis from other researchers has since suggested that the virus probably jumped only once from an animal into a person and has been spread human to human since about mid-November (SN: 3/4/20).

But shortly after the virus’s genetic makeup was revealed in early January, rumors began bubbling up that maybe the virus was engineered in a lab and either intentionally or accidentally released. ...

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

They seem to have been making more than the usual number of airspace incursions recently (reported in the local press).

You're not paranoid when you know what they did to Crimea, Ukraine and Georgia, and live in a neighbouring country. Svalbard has already had unlawful visits by Russian special forces.
Yeah, there's no such thing as paranoia when matters involve the Russian military.

Real natural virus or not - There is a reason to consider some type of conspiracy.
For example:

How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?
By Rachael Rettner - Senior Writer a day ago
"
Editor's note: Updated March 25 with the latest information on COVID-19.

The new coronavirus causing COVID-19 has led to more than 454,000 illnesses and more than 20,550 deaths worldwide. For comparison, in the U.S. alone, the flu (also called influenza) has caused an estimated 38 million illnesses, 390,000 hospitalizations and 23,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). "
Source quote:
https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

The author then goes on to explain that the flu is known and well studied
and Coronavirus isn't.

BUT I ask is this a good reason to cause worldwide panic and at least temporarily
stop the World's economy???

Do they have any real idea what the consequences of their actions are going to
leed to???

We already know what happened after WWI with the Great Depression, which
was not totally resolved until WWII.

You really can't blame 'conspiracy nuts' for being paranoid.

'Maybe' the UK was right in their first inclination of letting the virus run its course???

I don't have the answer but your government, my government and other
governments of the World maintain 'think tanks' of supposedly very intelligent
people to consider actions and consequences.

Only time will tell if they made the right one this time !!!

WWI and The Great Depression were about 10 years apart.
BUT the destruction of the German economy after WWI and later the Depression
worked together in creating the chemistry that facilitated the rise of fascism and
eventually WWII.

My basic point being that destabilizing the World's economy is not a good thing
- Unless there is an agenda..........And at this point that would be a conspiracy theory.

And there are already many conspiracy theories of what really caused
the Great Depression.

Today at least governments are trying to boost their economies, something they did
not do back in 1929 - Still they are boosting the effects of their own actions
- Actions supposedly for the public's benefit.

Again I ask - 1. How many people will really be saved by the current protocols;
I know they say China has gotten it under control - Or did the virus just run out
of steam in China. 2. Are the consequences of the protocols of stopping world
trade and business going to lead to consequences worse than the disease ???

Last edited:
Yes, the crashing economy is what has me worried. The spanish flu killed 1% but it seems the world pretty much ticked on regardless.

At first it was rats, giving us plague.
Then it was bats, giving us covid.
I say we get rid of cats, before they can infect us with something.

Nope, we do need the cats. Superstitious persecution of cats reduced their numbers in mediaeval times. This is believed to have contributed to the outbreak of the Plague when the rat population was able to prosper and increase.

What we really need is for people to stop eating weird, wild animals, killed in desperately poor hygiene conditions; pet animals, although a few can infect humans with some nasty conditions, are not the problem.

China IS bad for this, there's no denying it, but they're not alone, much of Asia, Africa and South America are as bad, or nearly as bad anyway.

For 'conspiracy nuts' only:

us5e6b9f65.jpg

In their catch-up reading material this person had discovered that there are two strains of Covid 19. One of them being much worse than the other. This bad one activated a certain bacteria already found in the lungs causing it to multiply wildly, meaning that death was inevitable in those people as the body can't fight off something that isn't foreign to itself.

Now I called BS on the whole thing but just this morning I read an article in The Telegraph stating that scientists in China have identified two strains of Covid 19 - L & S. I haven't heard anything about this on the news before nor the implications involved but the article also links to a story back on 5th March. Is this common knowledge to everyone else? Aparently you can be infected with both and one does not make you immune to the other.

I read about the two strains about three weeks ago.
Since then there have been suggestions there are forty identified strains of the virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...celand-claim-FORTY-mutations-coronavirus.html

Nope, we do need the cats. Superstitious persecution of cats reduced their numbers in mediaeval times. This is believed to have contributed to the outbreak of the Plague when the rat population was able to prosper and increase.
Sort of like when they killed all the sparrows in Maoist China for unsound reasons and the bugs they would have eaten ate all the vegetables and millions died.

Seems like China are taking advantage of the panic to claim a bit more territory: https://www.philstar.com/headlines/...builds-installations-philippine-claimed-reefs

And now the real reason 'they' {aliens} are doing this:

President Reagan | Three Famous Alien Threat Speeches

Evidence? - The Democrats and Republicans in the US just voted to give away trillions
in aid to save the economy - Unthinkable a month ago.

For 'conspiracy nuts' only:

us5e6b9f65.jpg

This quote has been debunked. https://www.metabunk.org/threads/de...sis-and-the-nations-will-accept-the-nwo.1741/

I can't find that quote on any official site on Rockerfeller but it is no secret that he had a vision of a globalized unified government, (the UN, the USA as a big brother), that was supported by MNC's and NGO's. His dream was to end poverty and war by creating this world government. He came from a major philanthropic family and he believed those in authority had a responsibility to provide for society.

Now I'm no fan of the Rockerfellers, not in any way shape or form or any of the big multi-nationals running things but it could be argued that he had a vision to improve the world through Internationalization.

He did actually say in his later years that globalization had failed in banishing world poverty, (no shit sherlock).

I also think his vision is largely already here, (we don't need a new virus to kick it off), it's just not how he envisioned it and like a lot of people, I think he believed he was doing the right thing.

Last edited:
Back