• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Mmm... Some of what the woman with glasses was saying makes sense.

The present 'situation' is perfect for those with a totalitarian bent to impose controlling legislation on the populace.

The disaster capitalists must be wetting themselves (and not through fear)

The present 'situation' is perfect for those with a totalitarian bent to impose controlling legislation on the populace.
I agree, but for the most part, realistically, that hasn't happened. I get the feeling that most leaders are way too enthusiastic about ending the quarantine when the disease is still running rampant. Their real masters are losing money.

Interesting article about a maverick (ex) hedge fund manager who predicted Covid early:
https://www.institutionalinvestor.com/article/b1ldv0l0jkj561/Burn-It-The-F-amp-Down
“Burn. It. The. Fuck. Down.”

Hunt first used that line when the well-connected financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died suddenly in jail last summer. “Epstein’s death made me feel the same way I feel now in April 2020,” Hunt wrote in a recent post.

“When Jeffrey Epstein died in that jail cell, I realized that the people in that room of violence and power and wealth will never be defeated on a single point of failure like his testimony at trial . . . or like the election this November,” he continued.

These days, sometimes he’ll just write #BITFD, like when he retweets a news article about a Florida island inhabited by the uber-wealthy, where every resident managed to get a novel coronavirus test.

In his previous life as a tenured political science professor at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, his specialty was statistics, so Hunt dug into the numbers of the sick coming out of Wuhan.

“My central insight was that the numbers were made up. It was almost statistically impossible that the numbers the Chinese government was providing could have been true,” he says. He suspects the Chinese government created those numbers by using simple algorithms.

By March 29, Hunt had found the perfect word to describe the leaders who were underplaying what was by then becoming a crisis of ghastly proportions: sociopaths.

“That’s what we are today, clinically speaking, a society largely governed by high-functioning sociopaths in both our economy and our politics, humans devoid of empathy for any other human outside of the narrowest bonds of convention,” he wrote on his website.

Hunt soon began looking at the world of finance differently. “The past 11 years was the greatest transfer of wealth to the managerial class,” he says. “You saw the naked sinews of power during the financial crisis, and today we’re seeing the same thing. Our economic relief is being geared, as always, in a trickle-down fashion.” It’s not aimed, he says, at “the single mom without a job who doesn’t have money saved up.”

Quote:
"Of the roughly 150,000 people who die each day across the globe, about two thirds—100,000 per day—die of age-related causes. "
Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortality_rate
Now let's ask - How many people have died so far from Covid 19 ?

"243,312" {as of May 3, 2020}

So with 150,000 people {I've also read it's 175.000 people} dying every day normally., often of age related disease

- What is so tremendous about 243,312 dying from Covid19, also apparently often age related, in a period of about 3 months ???

Now I don't know about all media outlets worldwide
- But it has become apparent from listening to American news media
that they seem to be trying to make a bad situation worse
- Generating panic buying by scaring the public into belief in food and other
shortages which really don't exist.
- but causing this panic buying they are obviously causing the shortages !!!

Conspiracy nuts have been exonerated!

Last edited:
Alleged leak of Five Eyes report on Chinese cover-up:

Coronavirus NSW: Dossier lays out case against China bat virus program
Sharri Markson, The Daily Telegraph
May 4, 2020 12:21am

China deliberately suppressed or destroyed evidence of the coronavirus outbreak in an “assault on international transparency’’ that cost tens of thousands of lives, according to a dossier prepared by concerned Western governments on the COVID-19 contagion.
The 15-page research document, obtained by The Saturday Telegraph, lays the foundation for the case of negligence being mounted against China.

It states that to the “endangerment of other countries” the Chinese government covered-up news of the virus by silencing or “disappearing” doctors who spoke out, destroying evidence of it in laboratories and refusing to provide live samples to international scientists who were working on a vaccine.

Much More With Specifics:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/c...m/news-story/55add857058731c9c71c0e96ad17da60

If I read this in a dystopian science fiction story I would not believe it
- But "The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY......."

REMEMBER this is just BEFORE the current pandemic got under way.

WATCH IT and then tell me with a straight face that there is no conspiracy going on!

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel
•Nov 4, 2019

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

If I read this in a dystopian science fiction story I would not believe it
- But "The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY......."

REMEMBER this is just BEFORE the current pandemic got under way.

WATCH IT and then tell me with a straight face that there is no conspiracy going on!

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel
•Nov 4, 2019

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

If "THEY" were planning this I doubt "THEY" would announce it first.

There's epidemics/outbreaks of newly-discovered or re-emerging microbes happening on a regular basis. This year alone saw outbreaks of Ebola, Measles (remember the good old days, when measles outbreaks and anti-vaxxers were the biggest worry?), Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever and MERS-CoV as well as SARS-Cov-2.

https://www.who.int/csr/don/archive/year/2020/en/
It didn't take a genius to figure out that sooner rather than later, with 7.5 billion humans packed together and freely mingling, coughing and sneezing without a care, something big would eventually emerge from nature, be it a mutation of a known disease or something new from the wild, and spread rapidly across the planet. It happened before, in living memory, with SARS (coronavirus SARS-CoV). So using that as a template for a pandemic exercise makes sense.

So yes, coincidence.

If "THEY" were planning this I doubt "THEY" would announce it first.
Why not? - The media won't touch it - Anything that interferes with the given narrative is considered nut case conspiracy - The truth is irrelevant!

There was a quote often attributed to US President Abraham Lincoln:

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

Now here is my quote for today's World:

"If you fool most of the people most of the time - you have won the game,"
- AlienView

Welcome to the "New World Odor" !

the falling out the window epidemic continues among people doing things that might make Putin look bad.

Head doctor of a veterans hospital in Krasnoyarsk was on a conference call objecting having coronavirus patients transferred to her hospital due to lack of PPE and overall unpreparedness. While on the call she fell out a 5th floor window.

Would you believe another one, also from a hospital window?

Dr Alexander Shulepov, 37, is fighting for his life with head injuries after taking part in a video which claimed he was ordered to work despite testing positive for Covid-19.

He and his colleagues also warned about PPE shortages in Voronezh city.

Later - lying in a coronavirus hospital bed - Mr Shulepov made a second video to retract the claims amid suspicions he was pressured to do so.

On Saturday, while being treated at Novousmanskaya district hospital, the experienced ambulance doctor plunged from a second floor window sustaining skull fractures.

Mr Shulepov was filmed with paramedic colleague Alexander Kosyakin who - a day earlier - had been summoned by police under suspicion of spreading fake news after complaining about PPE shortages.

Their hospital chiefs claimed the allegations were untrue, but the medics believed Mr Shulepov’s infection proved the lack of protection equipment.

In the video Mr Kosyakin said: “Ambulance doctor Alexander Shulepov is next to me, he is just confirmed Covid-19.

“The chief doctor is forcing us to work, what do we do in this situation?

“We are not leaving the shift…

“Myself and Alexander has been working together for a month.

“This is the situation. Everyone says it’s fake (but) these are real facts for you.”

Three days later after being hospitalised, Mr Shulepov recorded a video claiming his condition had improved.

"I have a runny nose, otherwise all is well,” he said.

He claimed that in the earlier video “we were high on emotions” and that after he was found to be Covid-19 positive, he was taken off his shift.

This has led to allegations that was forced to record a message from his sick bed clearing his hospital bosses.

He is now in a grave condition.

Two senior women doctors in Russia have died recently after falling from hospital windows amid reports they had challenged their superiors over a lack of PPE for coronavirus patients.

Dr Natalya Lebedeva, 48, plunged 60ft to her death from the sixth floor of a Moscow hospital after colleagues said she was unfairly blamed for the spread of coronavirus at her clinic in Star City, near Moscow, the training centre for cosmonauts.

Dr Yelena Nepomnyashchaya, 47, a mother of two, sustained fatal injuries after falling 60ft from a window at her Krasnoyarsk hospital.

Colleagues said she had complained about an “acute shortage” of personal protection equipment for doctors and nurses.

If his margin of error is so massive, and the variables are imponderable - "It could mutate..." - may I suggest that we pay Prof. Ferguson somewhere between 50p and £50,000 per annum, the final sum to be considerably closer to 50p; then refuse to divulge the equation by which his pay is calculated.

He should be entirely content with that.

maximus otter
In NY where I live ~19,000 dead already as of today.

These days, sometimes he’ll just write #BITFD, like when he retweets a news article about a Florida island inhabited by the uber-wealthy, where every resident managed to get a novel coronavirus test
According to that article, the largely older (and yes, rich) had the antibody tests for the university to help study transmission info , as they are a now locked down, isolated community.
And it seems to imply they paid for the tests themselves?

China deliberately suppressed or destroyed evidence of the coronavirus outbreak in an “assault on international transparency’’ that cost tens of thousands of lives, according to a dossier prepared by concerned Western governments on the COVID-19 contagion.
The 15-page research document, obtained by The Saturday Telegraph, lays the foundation for the case of negligence being mounted against China.

It states that to the “endangerment of other countries” the Chinese government covered-up news of the virus by silencing or “disappearing” doctors who spoke out, destroying evidence of it in laboratories and refusing to provide live samples to international scientists who were working on a vaccine.
WHY ???

We understand that China does not have an open and free press
- But China does business with the rest of the World and their manufacturing
industries compete with the rest of the World, and if anything were doing a
good job in Worldwide markets.

Why would China deliberately suppress information that could have stopped
a World wide pandemic that has also cost them much in lives and economic
profit?

Did China really think that it could contain the virus by itself?

Otherwise what was the motivation for not letting the rest of the World know
what might happen?

OK fellow conspiracy nuts, and anyone else, what was China's motivation
in keeping the threat quiet and allowing the situation to fester?

WHY ???

We understand that China does not have an open and free press
- But China does business with the rest of the World and their manufacturing
industries compete with the rest of the World, and if anything were doing a
good job in Worldwide markets.

Why would China deliberately suppress information that could have stopped
a World wide pandemic that has also cost them much in lives and economic
profit?

Did China really think that it could contain the virus by itself?

Otherwise what was the motivation for not letting the rest of the World know
what might happen?

OK fellow conspiracy nuts, and anyone else, what was China's motivation
in keeping the threat quiet and allowing the situation to fester?
Probably for the same reasons other countries didn't react fast enough.

Decisions being made by non science/health professionals. Not listening to those health professionals. Bureaucrary, etc.

Anyone who has worked in a big organisation will know how incompetence is rife throughout.

You don't have to look for a Tom Clancy plot when the usual messed up human way of working is the most likely explanation.

Last edited:
Probably for exactly the same reasons other countries didn't react fast enough.

Decisions being made by non science/health professionals. Not listening to those health professionals. Bureaucrary, etc.

Anyone who has worked in a big organisation will know how incompetence is rife throughout.

You don't have to look for a Tom Clancy plot when the usual messed up human way of working is the most likely explanation.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

There's epidemics/outbreaks of newly-discovered or re-emerging microbes happening on a regular basis. This year alone saw outbreaks of Ebola, Measles (remember the good old days, when measles outbreaks and anti-vaxxers were the biggest worry?), Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever and MERS-CoV as well as SARS-Cov-2.

https://www.who.int/csr/don/archive/year/2020/en/
It didn't take a genius to figure out that sooner rather than later, with 7.5 billion humans packed together and freely mingling, coughing and sneezing without a care, something big would eventually emerge from nature, be it a mutation of a known disease or something new from the wild, and spread rapidly across the planet. It happened before, in living memory, with SARS (coronavirus SARS-CoV). So using that as a template for a pandemic exercise makes sense.

So yes, coincidence.

Now now, this rationality business will never catch on.

Would you believe another one, also from a hospital window?

Dr Alexander Shulepov, 37, is fighting for his life with head injuries after taking part in a video which claimed he was ordered to work despite testing positive for Covid-19.

He and his colleagues also warned about PPE shortages in Voronezh city.

Later - lying in a coronavirus hospital bed - Mr Shulepov made a second video to retract the claims amid suspicions he was pressured to do so.

On Saturday, while being treated at Novousmanskaya district hospital, the experienced ambulance doctor plunged from a second floor window sustaining skull fractures.
Bit suspicious.

Back