• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Yep. Saw it. Then saw the perpetrator, on London news, a few days later. Got in touch with Police at the time. Just incriminating myself. They kept asking why I knew about it.

Yep. Saw it. Then saw the perpetrator, on London news, a few days later. Got in touch with Police at the time. Just incriminating myself. They kept asking why I knew about it.
Always, always do it anonymously.

It's very hard trying to explain to a police officer that, whilst inhaling a known hallucinogen, one witnessed a horrific murder...about 80 miles from where you were and whilst "under the influence"

Doesn't mean I wasn't witnessing it...I clearly was, but not with my physical eyes.

We are capable of sooooo much more than we know. I used to astral travel all the time with Nitrous. I used to freak people out by telling them about conversations they'd had with others...conversations I had SEEN in real time but miles away.

What would happen is this: as you breathe in the gas you start to drop down the scale, slowly, breathing, relaxing until POP you would find yourself looking at the world through a tiny hole...in that state you can travel, anywhere, but only in the now. No seeing the future or past...just now.

In that state I saw any things, always linked in some way to me or people I knew...but it was real. So real that I had to stop. I was too immature to deal with knowing. I'd rather not worry about it.

I had a very brief dream in which a actor from a favorite show, now dead (actor & show, both) told me "You have two years." This was last February, so if the dream image was reporting truthfully, I've got ~1.5 years.

All other details missing because there are none.

I had a very brief dream in which a actor from a favorite show, now dead (actor & show, both) told me "You have two years." This was last February, so if the dream image was reporting truthfully, I've got ~1.5 years.

Who was the actor and which show was it? This might be relevant.

Like, if I personally were to dream of, say, Daisy Duke telling me I don't have long I'd be wondering if it was a message from my subconscious telling me I should be driving more carefully.

Not prophetic exactly, but yesterday morning I awoke from a dream in which I heard the expression 'Froxmer Street'. All day I had the term on my mind.

I knew it was a place in Manchester from where the moors murderers abducted their first victim. (I mentioned this on the 'Dreams' thread yesterday.)

Anyway... today is the anniversary of that abduction. Not yesterday, but still a bit spooky. I didn't know that until this afternoon.

On the day I posted the above there was a little coincidence. I meant to post about it but wan't sure where to put it and was too tired after work to explain everything again.

Anyway, on that day, when I had the expression 'Froxmer Street' on my mind, which was the anniversary of a murder that originated on that street, I chatted with a colleague and he mentioned his last job.

He'd been a warehouse operative on the Froxmer Street Industrial Estate, built on the site of the long-demolished houses...

It's like the Universe is trying to tell me something.

Last night I dreamt it was announced that Helen Shapiro had Alzheimer's disease. I hope that one doesn't come true.

Who was the actor and which show was it? This might be relevant.

Like, if I personally were to dream of, say, Daisy Duke telling me I don't have long I'd be wondering if it was a message from my subconscious telling me I should be driving more carefully.

It was the late Jerry Doyle, who himself died just after reaching 66. He played Security Chief Michael Garibaldi on a favorite old science fiction show in the 90's. You know how it's normal now for a show to have a whole story arch that it pursues, instead of just a bunch of episodes tied together by the characters but not really forming a coherent thread? That started with Babylon 5.

The character is noted for his frequently calm, serious, deadpan delivery.

The dream image did not look like the man when he died. He looked thinner, and a tad leathery, as if he'd been dead for a while himself (which in the RW he had).

It was the late Jerry Doyle, who himself died just after reaching 66. He played Security Chief Michael Garibaldi on a favorite old science fiction show in the 90's. You know how it's normal now for a show to have a whole story arch that it pursues, instead of just a bunch of episodes tied together by the characters but not really forming a coherent thread? That started with Babylon 5.

The character is noted for his frequently calm, serious, deadpan delivery.

The dream image did not look like the man when he died. He looked thinner, and a tad leathery, as if he'd been dead for a while himself (which in the RW he had).

Soo...

*addressing Fuzzy who is reclining on couch* Vat does zis tell you about YOURSELF, hmmmm?

Last edited:
1989. I had a very distinct dream of seeing a newspaper spinning (as they do in t.v shows & movies), stopping on the daily headline stating Lucille Ball was dead.
Two days later, she was.
On Tuesday night of this week, I dreamed that the young waitress in the cafe my wife and I ate breakfast in that morning died in a car accident. I certainly hope this doesn't come true.

God, I loved Babylon 5.

Maybe the Shadows are coming?

I know. I've been watching when I could. It's dated well, I think.

Great character development in several characters. Very three-dimensional, real, heroic and flawed persons portrayed.

BTW: The dream cited has little chance to say anything about me, for the following reason: It occurred when I dozed for a minute in the early morning, utterly without context. The described statement, made by the described person, constitutes the entirety of the dream.

If I'm dead in February 2020, I'll be sure to log in & tell you!

I once had a dream that Johnny Cash had died, I had friends who were big fans and I remember it worried them at the time. I can't remember whether the news broke that day or the day after but it ended up being June Carter who died. Suffice to say that a bit of Johnny died that day, so my dream wasn't completely off the mark.

I concur about Babylon 5! The remake of BSG (which was also brilliant) has a lot to thank it for, I think! My young teenage self would have certainly been happy to receive a message from Marcus Cole, even if it had been a death knell. Probably less so Garibaldi!

Last edited:
I concur about Babylon 5! The remake of BSG (which was also brilliant) has a lot to thank it for, I think!
Good point that.

My young teenage self would have certainly been happy to receive a message from Marcus Cole, even if it had been a death knell. Probably less so Garibaldi!
I would have happily worshipped Delenn at the time and my heart bled for Lennier's noble if unrequited love.

I very rarely remember my dreams, but I was awoken by my wife stirring at about 0500 today with the following in my mind:

I was the invisible observer of a scene. A railway track with an oncoming train on it stretched off into the distance. Human figures were lying on the tracks, some lengthwise, some at right angles to the tracks. I seem to remember that they were naked or lightly clothed. I believe that there were woods on the far side of the tracks.

In the foreground, a burly white police officer was trying to persuade a civilian to help him to rescue the people from the onrushing train. His uniform, and the look of the train, suggested the USA to me.

The train killed or maimed two or three people before the officer could enlist the man's help. They then tried to drag one potential victim from the track, but the loco struck the supine man before they could accomplish the rescue. My last view was of the engine dragging the three people down the track away from me, leaving a wide streak of blood behind it.

I'm not interested in trains, and I don't recall any specific recent stimulus that might have put such a scene into my head.

maximus otter

This is a left-field suggestion but before dreaming about this, had you by any chance been reading about any ethical-logical conundrums? Your dream sounds a bit like the train/trolley thought experiment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem

I find that some things I've seen/read/heard translate very vividly into dreamscapes; for example a computer game set in a twilight forest, all very cute and with Arthurian themes somehow translated to a dream of being in a wooded area so dark I could not see past a few feet and being aware of leaping deer as they passed me by.

This is a left-field suggestion but before dreaming about this, had you by any chance been reading about any ethical-logical conundrums? Your dream sounds a bit like the train/trolley thought experiment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem

I find that some things I've seen/read/heard translate very vividly into dreamscapes; for example a computer game set in a twilight forest, all very cute and with Arthurian themes somehow translated to a dream of being in a wooded area so dark I could not see past a few feet and being aware of leaping deer as they passed me by.

No, that’s the first l’ve ever heard about that problem.

maximus otter

When I was pregnant with my second daughter I dreamt that I was giving birth.
Then the nurse said " Here is your third daughter" and 8 years later I did have a third daughter.
Also before she even became pregnant I dreamt that she and her husband were walking along holding the hands of a little boy with longish blonde hair and that is what they have.

^^ Posted August 2018.

FuzzyLordLastSeen.png

"You have two years" to what? To become famous, to have your own television show, to discover the cure for cancer, to win the lottery?
Yes, even if the immediate assumption that "you have two years" to leave your mortal coils is correct, FuzzyLord still has two months at least to let us know what's going on.

FuzzyLord, since Krepostnoi is kind enough to be worried about you, please drop him a line if you can, and reassure him. :)

Thankfully I've never once dreamt/predicted an objective future news event so have no confidence in the following coming true.

However I've never, to my recollection, dreamt of harm befalling an identifiable public figure either so I feel obliged to at least note this one down here.

Around 5am UK time ( Thursday 22 Oct) I dreamed that the former democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg had been killed.

The plot of the dream was little more than my frustrated search for news or political channels on YouTube that properly covered the news.

( In case it proves relevant at a later date the substantial difference from reality was that Buttigieg in the dream seems to have been a former star prosecutor rather than a mayor. Writing those words just now I wonder if he and it were just a dream substitution for Rudy Giuliani's Borat themed current embarrassment? )

Final addition covering all bases so I'm not throwing it in after any matching event , around 6.20 am , conscious and awake behind my closed eyes and going over the Buttigieg dream I perceived a hypnagogic flash-bang-black which inevitably made me think of an explosion or I guess it would equally cover a gunshot.

I'll note again I have no sense of foreboding that mr B will actually be assassinated. It's just better I write the dream down now than afterwards if something closely matching were to happen.

2/3 days before this I dreamt that we were going into a lift, I was going in first, and there was a hole in the floor. A child runs in and falls through the hole.
Saturday 18th Oct 2020 - we ended up by a river, this was unplanned and spur of the moment. I was a few feet ahead, on the other side of the river was a wall with a narrow ledge near the top. A man was sat on the ledge. I turn round to check on my son, as I did I heard a sound and looked back, the man had fallen off the wall onto the river bank.

A bit better one. 2/3 weeks ago I dreamt that my partner was going to work, and she was wearing a green top and skirt. Due to the corona virus her previous college course work experience had been cancelled, with little hope of a new one starting any time soon. Just today she gets notice that a company wants her to start. I look at the company website and it has a green logo. On the home page is a picture of a woman in a green shirt!!

On the second story
1) The job was arranged by the tutor. I had no prior knowledge of the position, nor did my partner.
2) Now we know where the office is we did drive past it on 2-3 occasions in the summer of 2019, when we checking out the area as we liked a flat there. However the office isn't obvious, it's above another business, which is 100% obvious.

Last edited:
Another one where it's hard to disentangle precognition from telepathy. First thing I see when I wake at 8 is a message from a friend in Baku ,Azerbaijan, which he'd sent at 6.30.

Was the dream between those times triggered by his thinking and sending the message while I dreamt, or by the upcoming experience of reading it?
Screenshot_20201027-082144~2.png

Thursday, this...

Screenshot_20201029-105630~2.png

Now this perplexed me. The friend in question had been picked almost randomly as the repository for that particular dream account..he hadn't actually appeared in the dream so I wasnt writing to tell him about it on the basis of thinking him significant to it.

And yet the connection seems pretty clear. The album cover in question depicts a large padlock around the shoulders of Houdini, while Kate Bush is slipping a small key to him on her tongue. Telepathy? Or was the friend focused on that image because HE had an unconscious precognition of receiving my message?

To boggle the mind somewhat further each of several people I told the above to responded with a brush with the Fortean they themselves had just had. Including, today, this ...

Screenshot_20201030-102537~2.png

Screenshot_20201030-102607~2.png

Yes, that's the self same album the first friend was referring to.

I'm definitely in the middle of an intense cluster of synchronicities and precogs. I wonder if it's atmospheric in nature, time of year kind of thing.

Put YouTube on the TV. Browsing and it's offering all kinds of suggestions of videos. And I see a 14 minute Mary Poppins "musical reunion" thing with Julie Andrews , Dick van Dyke and the film's songwriter sitting and chatting around the piano reminiscing about how each of the songs like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious came about. So i put it on.

6 or 7 minutes in, it suddenly hits me...Im sure i dreamt of Dick Van Dyke last night. I retrieve the Audio recorder from under my pillow and listen back to myself describing how Dick Van Dyke is in the witness box and someone who looks like Laura Linney is part of a 3 person panel of judges. Laura is " studying stuff and she writes out this long long long sequence of words or letters. But she can only do it once, she can't repeat it".

Trivial but typical example of apparent dream precognition. Saw this on my Facebook wall yesterday ( Monday ) morning. Forwarded it to friend.

Last night I reviewed my dream voice recordings from the day before ( Sunday morning) and heard my half asleep self mumble :

"There's a gigantic squirrel or similar in the garden ...it's just..eventually it's a beaver..me and my dad look out the window...may not be a beaver, some kind of large....one of those Central American rat things.."

Great character development in several characters. Very three-dimensional, real, heroic and flawed persons portrayed.

BTW: The dream cited has little chance to say anything about me, for the following reason: It occurred when I dozed for a minute in the early morning, utterly without context. The described statement, made by the described person, constitutes the entirety of the dream.

If I'm dead in February 2020, I'll be sure to log in & tell you!

o_O

Back