• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

BTW: Before you think I'm a weirdo … I don't go looking for this stuff. This stuff finds me! This is from my favorite economics blog!
https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2020/05/friday-assorted-links-264.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+marginalrevolution/feed+(Marginal+Revolution)

Gun people are taking pictures of themselves aiming weapons at their dicks. The safety is off, their finger hovers on the trigger, and the barrel of the weapon is pointed straight at their genitals. “Now these MAGA dolts are pointing guns at their dicks with the safeties off and their fingers on the trigger to own the libs,” filmmaker Dylan Park tweeted alongside three pictures of guns pointed at dicks.

Unlike pop culture enthusiasts, the hobby of a gun nerd is based on a tool designed to kill. It’s distressing then, to the responsible gun owner, when fringe elements in their community post pictures online of them pointing guns at their dicks.

And gun nerds are distressed. “These gun owners do not represent us,” Brandon Curtis, owner of Concealed Nation—a gun blog whose tagline is "we are responsible carry"—said in a post on his site. “Just as with any other types of trolls, do not feed them. I’ve seen a rash of these posts in the Concealed Nation Extra group, and all involved received a permanent ban. It comes down to safety, and those actions break many rules.”

To combat this apparent scourge of responsible gun ownership, some fudds have taken to posting pictures of themselves pointing allegedly loaded weapons at their own dicks, with their finger on the trigger. If this doesn’t make sense to you, you’re not alone. The trend is around a year old, and it’s an issue gun groups—especially those on Facebook—have been dealing with for a while.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k7q83v/heres-why-men-are-pointing-loaded-guns-at-their-dicks
007d7b9fd953a7a61fb601b229afc2cc_free-pop-cliparts-download-free-clip-art-free-clip-art-on-_92...png

Tea dances, funerals, riots, lynch mobs, dogging sites, gymkhanas and Royston Vasey.

I'm sure dogging sites would rate high on the list when it comes to finding the one who is your true love.

As long as you don't mind sharing.

The safety is off, their finger hovers on the trigger, and the barrel of the weapon is pointed straight at their genitals.
Sooner or later one of them is going to sneeze.
Glad I won’t be polishing the shoes!

And I also wonder how you clean those suits.

My full-size Scooby Doo suit* went on a gentle machine wash and dried in the fresh air.

*It came from a car boot sale so of course I washed it before parading up and down our road in it.

Had some fun with it before passing it on to my green-with-envy DJ nephew. He was hugely grateful.
The suit would come out towards the end of a set when everyone was well enough E'd/MDMA'd up to find Scooby Doo on stage normal.

Last edited:
Man inserts 2' phone charger cable in his penis

From India

He told the medics that he had ingested the wire, prompting them to launch a fruitless search.

It was only when X-Ray on the operating table was taken that it became clear the wire was in the 30-year-old’s urinary bladder.

“The person had come to us five days after he inserted the cable. He repeatedly told us he consumed it through his mouth and we never imagined an adult would lie about such a thing.”

Stunned surgeon Walliul Islam said: “We could have done away with the surgery if he had told us the truth.”

He added: “The patient came to us with severe abdomen pain and told us that he consumed a cable by mistake.

The doctor said that the patient was of sound mental health.

Got to doff your cap for determination.

He put this wire up his penis

Man inserts 2' phone charger cable in his penis

From India

He told the medics that he had ingested the wire, prompting them to launch a fruitless search.

It was only when X-Ray on the operating table was taken that it became clear the wire was in the 30-year-old’s urinary bladder.

Got to doff your cap for determination.

He put this wire up his penis

What an amateur! This practice is called 'sounding' and usually involves the insertion of more solid structures into the penis. Reddit taught me all I needed to learn about this, and incidentally more than I could ever require to know.

(It was in a thread called summat like 'What is your greatest regret?'
An American teenager had stuck something up his penis and needed surgery to remove it, which cost his parents his university money.)

What an amateur! This practice is called 'sounding' and usually involves the insertion of more solid structures into the penis. Reddit taught me all I needed to learn about this, and incidentally more than I could ever require to know.

You reckon? I'd have thought shoving a 2' length of wire right up yer todger & into your bladder shows a degree of professionalism. I mean, he'd have to use some other tool [arf] to poke the end in & up with some diligence.

It may not be the most solid but must surely rank amongst the longest.

You reckon? I'd have thought shoving a 2' length of wire right up yer todger & into your bladder shows a degree of professionalism. I mean, he'd have to use some other tool [arf] to poke the end in & up with some diligence.

It may not be the most solid but must surely rank amongst the longest.

Yup but you* can buy special sounding accessories if that's your bag. @OneWingedBird might know just a little more than I do. From the Ladybird Book of Sounding, y'know.

As I've previously mentioned - this is something boys and teenagers might do spontaneously, thinking only they've tried it.

For example - a relation by marriage of mine had to have an operation to remove a painful bladder stone. This is unusual at his age which was about 14/15.

I was shown the stone. It was flat, nearly the width of the palm of my hand, with jagged edges and of a dull cream colour. When it was examined a short piece of wire was found inside it.

His mother reckoned he must have swallowed it when he fell in a pond as a child! I have no doubt that he'd been sounding, possibly a good few years before. Silly boy.

*Not you personally, though I dunno, up to you, but if you get yourself in a mess don't blame me.

After having a catheter stuffed up Mr Floppy it's not the sort of thing i will be taking up as a hobby. Talk about brace yourself vicar..:pop:

Yup but you* can buy special sounding accessories if that's your bag. @OneWingedBird might know just a little more than I do. From the Ladybird Book of Sounding, y'know.

As I've previously mentioned - this is something boys and teenagers might do spontaneously, thinking only they've tried it.

For example - a relation by marriage of mine had to have an operation to remove a painful bladder stone. This is unusual at his age which was about 14/15.

I was shown the stone. It was flat, nearly the width of the palm of my hand, with jagged edges and of a dull cream colour. When it was examined a short piece of wire was found inside it.

His mother reckoned he must have swallowed it when he fell in a pond as a child! I have no doubt that he'd been sounding, possibly a good few years before. Silly boy.

*Not you personally, though I dunno, up to you, but if you get yourself in a mess don't blame me.

So you reckon the stone formed around a piece of wire he'd inflicted on himself? A palm-width sized stone would surely take a few years to form so he'd have to have done it some years before.

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't started this off.

So you reckon the stone formed around a piece of wire he'd inflicted on himself? A palm-width sized stone would surely take a few years to form so he'd have to have done it some years before.

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't started this off.

Yup, I have no doubt about how the wire got there. How else could it happen?
Also, at the time there was no medical explanation such as it being left over from some previous treatment or whatever. He'd never been in hospital before and certainly hadn't had any treatments in that area. His mother would have known and explained it to everyone - yes, she was THAT indiscreet!

The only mystery is how long ago he'd put it there. Dunno how long it'd take for the stone to grow so big.

I count myself lucky it's never occurred to me to shove something up my todger.

I count myself lucky it's never occurred to me to shove something up my todger.

I read somewhere that Kinsey (he of the report) liked to insert a toothbrush into his. Which end was first wasn't specified.

(reading the last few posts has left me feeling very wobbly o_O)

Now your teeth are hair-free!
Ok the condensed story. the light in the bathroom was bust, we were just going to bed for a horizontal refreshment session, i needed to clean teeth, i grabbed the wrong tube, following this i grabbed a plastic mug of the side of the bath filled it with water and proceeded to rinse my mouth. Next problem the cup had washing powder in it as her ladyship had done some handwashing in the bath. After rinsing this concoction out I went into the bedroom where she declared "well at least you will have a nice clean mouth."
It took ages to resume the intended activity..:rolleyes:

But what were you doing brushing your teeth before having a cup of tea in bed with your partner?
Cup of tea???? no we were going to play hide the sausage....

Back