• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Someone should erect a statue of him so hipsters can then pull it down and throw it into some water based area .. it's what he would want .. (slightly sort of political so sorry mods ...... to be honest, who can tell anymore?)
Statue of Rynner:
images

'Knob' and 'nob' as land for the penis are are interchangeable.
'Nob' can mean 'penis' or 'idiot' or, in a more archaic use, 'posh person'. 'Nobber' (as used by a certain TV physicist) also means 'idiot' and never starts with 'k'.
'Knob' means 'penis' or 'silly person'.

Not sure why it matters really, because the context tells you everything you need to know.

Hmmm. I would use "knob" for penis, but "nob-end" to refer to a contemptuous person. I wonder if...

I'm overthinking this, aren't I?

Does anyone know if Skinny has been active recently? I can't think when I last saw him post...

I actually admire him, I don't think I could de-internet now, and I'm not even on social media (apart from here).

No, me neither, it's just too useful! The one thing that I don't like about being online too much is that I read books much less. I end up reading so much online that I have no time/energy left to simply pick up one of the many books I've started!

No, me neither, it's just too useful! The one thing that I don't like about being online too much is that I read books much less. I end up reading so much online that I have no time/energy left to simply pick up one of the many books I've started!

This is a big problem for me also. I read from the internet and listen to audiobooks and podcasts rather than read books. I'm trying to remedy this by putting a book by my bed though.

Do you find it also affects your concentration? At one time I could read page after page with no breaks but now I just stop after a couple of pages and glance around as if there's something else to look at!

On the Kindle though I can read with the same concentration as ever.

Do you find it also affects your concentration? At one time I could read page after page with no breaks but now I just stop after a couple of pages and glance around as if there's something else to look at!

On the Kindle though I can read with the same concentration as ever.

Yes! I've been having this happen too, really annoying when you're trying to get stuck into the book!

I might not be around much for a while - nothing wrong, I've just got a lot of odd jobs around the house and a few personal projects that have been neglected so I want to make some progress on that.
So don't worry - I haven't been abducted by aliens; they won't be making that mistake after the chicken vindaloo unpleasantness. The never did get that probe fixed after that.

Back