• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

'Tis interesting: I'm no expert in validating videos... Although I've examined many in my time, however, after going though this particular video frame-by-frame, find that the object in view is not 'fixed' ~ I don't mean in it's motion in the sky, but in the way that it apparently has an additional small light captured at certain points rotating around the edge of it, in one set of frames - from it's west it moves around over towards it's north-east side as you see it in the video (not from the effect of any camera movement) The 'ufo - object' also brightens, and also dims as it passes above cloud - suggesting the object is moving in more than one plane (level flight) It also changes it's shape continually even when the shot is steady.

Last edited:
Seems as though the ufo/object, (?), is pretty small when you compare it with the width of the canopy of the sapling tree it is supposed to be brushing up against?
Yes it does! Good point. When I first saw it I thought it might be some kind of model about two feet wide. The direction of the light doesn't allow it to cast a visible shadow, too, as is mentioned in article. It certainly looks like a particular type of UFO, so if it is a model it is not a bad one.

Yes it does! Good point. When I first saw it I thought it might be some kind of model about two feet wide. The direction of the light doesn't allow it to cast a visible shadow, too, as is mentioned in article. It certainly looks like a particular type of UFO, so if it is a model it is not a bad one.
Well 'feinman,' I saw this type of UFO's for real when I was about six years old. I remember well what it looked like, and the size of it too.

The one I observed at that age was witnessed by a youngish couple coming home from their night out (was about 11-12 O'clock at night - they were larking about a bit. As they turned the corner which was the top end of an alleyway, they spotted the ufo that I was looking at and they froze to the spot for a moment, then they both freaked out.

The woman ran to the nearby telephone box calling her mother and shouted down the phone about what they were both seeing, the man was beside himself out on the road. Being so young I just observed what I was seeing.

The ufo floated with a very slight humming noise right over our house, and just hovered just slightly above roof top height over another house just a little down the road. It was lit up around it's edge with multi-coloured what looked like windows, and it had a pointy top but no-where near as much as the one in the photo as in your previous post. The one I saw, on this occasion, was quite a bit larger - a spherical round-edged disc (much like a child's spinning top), the size of it almost covered the roof-top area of the house it was hovering over - all the time gently wobbling a bit, then it slowly and gradually moved away.

Years later, I looked back to see if there where any reports of it being witnessed by others, but never found anything at that time.

The place was in Bromley (Kent), all I came across was some record of students from Bromley College that reported flags and doors and such like in the sky - the article concluded that they were most probably under the influence of LSD and such like, as that was the time that LSD was on the go.

Pity that I never managed to find the couple who witnessed it, because they must have retold of their encounter with it to their children, or so I would imagine.

Well 'feinman,' I saw this type of UFO's for real when I was about six years old. I remember well what it looked like, and the size of it too.

The one I observed at that age was witnessed by a youngish couple coming home from their night out (was about 11-12 O'clock at night - they were larking about a bit. As they turned the corner which was the top end of an alleyway, they spotted the ufo that I was looking at and they froze to the spot for a moment, then they both freaked out.

The woman ran to the nearby telephone box calling her mother and shouted down the phone about what they were both seeing, the man was beside himself out on the road. Being so young I just observed what I was seeing.

The ufo floated with a very slight humming noise right over our house, and just hovered just slightly above roof top height over another house just a little down the road. It was lit up around it's edge with multi-coloured what looked like windows, and it had a pointy top but no-where near as much as the one in the photo as in your previous post. The one I saw, on this occasion, was quite a bit larger - a spherical round-edged disc (much like a child's spinning top), the size of it almost covered the roof-top area of the house it was hovering over - all the time gently wobbling a bit, then it slowly and gradually moved away.

Years later, I looked back to see if there where any reports of it being witnessed by others, but never found anything at that time.

The place was in Bromley (Kent), all I came across was some record of students from Bromley College that reported flags and doors and such like in the sky - the article concluded that they were most probably under the influence of LSD and such like, as that was the time that LSD was on the go.

Pity that I never managed to find the couple who witnessed it, because they must have retold of their encounter with it to their children, or so I would imagine.
WOW! o_O Holy crap, Sid! You are lucky!(?) Damn. Well, you know I think it is a similar type of construction to Woonsocket saucers. You can die a happy (troubled?) person having seen something like that...

I'm gonna have to take a short break from the UFOs for a bit! o_O
But I will around.
Trusting it's not in relation to a serious issue (noted the exclamation mark, so that's reassuring).

Incidentally, you know I'm not one for conspiracy and cover-up theories, however, earlier I came across this photograph of supposedly, 'a speed bumb and cross-walk sign', from somewhere in Iceland.

Aye, right...

Thought it might also bring a smile. :)

Screenshot_20200703_091802.jpg

WOW! o_O Holy crap, Sid! You are lucky!(?) Damn. Well, you know I think it is a similar type of construction to Woonsocket saucers. You can die a happy (troubled?) person having seen something like that...
Multiplied a number of times since that early experience 'feinman.'

Multiplied a number of times since that early experience 'feinman.'
It does seem like some people are tracked by these things over long periods. How many of these kinds of experiences have you had? :oops: I think you have mentioned some before.

I believe some people are kept track of all their lives. I suspect it can include entire family units. I also believe there are way more people abducted than we think. They just have no memory of it happening.

It does seem like some people are tracked by these things over long periods. How many of these kinds of experiences have you had? :oops: I think you have mentioned some before.
Since then... far more than my fair share I guess... which makes me sound like some kind of crank I guess - but there are genuine experiences I've had that I find difficulty in explaining. As to why I've had more than one experience I don't know the answer to that myself... "lucky" maybe?

By-the-way 'feinman,' what does your reference to Woonsocket mean? I've no Idea what that is, or what it refers to... at a guess I'm thinking 'shape/I.D?'

The place was in Bromley (Kent)...

Great stuff - ye olde, 'bread & butter' British UFO report!

What I have always found intriguing, is how many UFO reports remain unresolved.

Must be around, say... over 95%?

Such is the nature of an enigma which so often is a personal experience, perhaps rarely shared by others at that moment.

I have often wondered how many incidents go unreported, whether through fear of ridicule, concerns regarding a potential career impact, or involving those participating in criminal activities, especially during the dark of night.

I will come back to this point later today, with one pertinent example especially in mind (an inherent requirement to locate the documentation firstly!).

Meantime, I wondered if the following, might be of particular interest to yourself and others:

All the UFO sightings in Kent recorded by the government

There are around 100 recorded sightings in the government's X-files - yes, really!

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/ufo-sightings-kent-recorded-government-3563877

I'm gonna have to take a short break from the UFOs for a bit! :alien:
Glad you're back safely.

Some of us had a memorial collection in your, 'temporary absence' - with ourselves naturally being unsure you could return.

Look, I know it's not much and has come from the bargain bin in a charity shop, just that there's only so much you can do with a couple of quid.

Anyway, it's the thought that counts...

Also sorted your emoji. :twothumbs:

IMG_20200703_120734_resize_49.jpg

Glad you're back safely.

Some of us had a memorial collection in your, 'temporary absence' - with ourselves naturally being unsure you could return.

Look, I know it's not much and has come from the bargain bin in a charity shop, just that there's only so much you can do with a couple of quid.

Anyway, it's the thought that counts...

Also sorted your emoji. :twothumbs:

View attachment 27715
Oh my God! I LOVE it! :p !! Wow! That is SOOO sweet!! :twothumbs: I sometimes just take breaks because I have to --but I usually can't help myself form thinking about UFOs --It's a weird Love / Aversion thing I have with them, apparently.. Anyway, if you folks got that for me I think it is WONDERFUL! And I would probably frame it :), that is SO very nice of y'all!! :badge:

:botp:

*DISCLAIMER*
There is no suggestion that any of the videos are evidence of...

...sorry, that's boring crap...

Tell you what, it's been far too long since I got around to spending time on my old favourite subject, so I'm just going to enjoy!

Hoping you maybe also... :)

Eventually located my copy of the following.

It's hopefully self-explanatory, legible and a fascinating insight into the perspective of pilots willing to officially report a, 'UFO' encounter.

The fact our enigmatic, 'wedge-shaped' aerial vehicle, which almost collided head-on with a B737 remained unexplained, is one reason why I personally haven't quite yet handed in my, 'Ufologist' membership card.

If you are likewise compelled to ponder, 'the hell could that have been, then?', it is a bizarrely baffling question.

Today, for the first time since 1995, I have read the report's, 'SUMMARY OF THE WORKING GROUP'S DISCUSSIONS'.

In one's humblest of opinements, 25 years later, it still resonates.

Just myself...?

[I
IMG_20200704_204234_resize_66.jpg

IMG_20200704_204826_resize_9.jpg

IMG_20200704_204556_resize_17.jpg

I want one!
'Beam Up Your Bovine' (With Light and Sound!)... :p

Seriously struggling here... when it's sold out, only going to regret not buying one, aren’t we...

Shall duly look up more details...

OK... have just done so and ordered.

Thought also occurred, it's my wee granddaughter's ninth birthday shortly and she loves farm animals.

Screenshot_20200704_215109_resize_4.jpg

Purely by chance, happened to catch these two documentaries on Blaze earlier.

Largely concerning the recently declassified, US Navy footage, they are assuredly recommended, especially containing some extraordinary background information, I personally was unaware of.

https://watch.blaze.tv/watch/replay/295481

https://watch.blaze.tv/watch/replay/295512
The second section that was aired last night was absolutely fascinating. Stuff I'd not heard of before, like - Helicopters shooting at UFO, UFO is able to return the missile that was fired to hit the Helicopter that fired it!
And, it showed one Helicopter that was actually hit by some form of laser from a UFO; it showed the photographic evidence of the hit on one of the Helicopter's rotor blades - about an 8 inch hole blown into the leading edge of the blade, pilots were lucky to survive and land it after it was hit. Also there seems to be advances with the momentum of the UFO question and validity since the association of the group within the pentagon.

Eventually located my copy of the following.

It's hopefully self-explanatory, legible and a fascinating insight into the perspective of pilots willing to officially report a, 'UFO' encounter.

The fact our enigmatic, 'wedge-shaped' aerial vehicle, which almost collided head-on with a B737 remained unexplained, is one reason why I personally haven't quite yet handed in my, 'Ufologist' membership card.
I had a really good IAP (Identified Aerial Phenomenon) experience above the Pennines, when coming into land at Manchester one time. As a passenger, I hasten to add. A dark brown vertical cylinder poking out of the clouds, which turned out to be the Emley Moor transmitter.

Surely the aircrew on your 737 could not have been so easily fooled?

I had a really good IAP (Identified Aerial Phenomenon) experience above the Pennines, when coming into land at Manchester one time. As a passenger, I hasten to add. A dark brown vertical cylinder poking out of the clouds, which turned out to be the Emley Moor transmitter.

Surely the aircrew on your 737 could not have been so easily fooled?
Do you get many likes ?

Back