• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I might not be around much for a while - nothing wrong, I've just got a lot of odd jobs around the house and a few personal projects that have been neglected so I want to make some progress on that.
So don't worry - I haven't been abducted by aliens; they won't be making that mistake after the chicken vindaloo unpleasantness. The never did get that probe fixed after that.

thank you for saying. It wuoldn't just have been me who fretted! :oldm:

I might not be around much for a while - nothing wrong, I've just got a lot of odd jobs around the house and a few personal projects that have been neglected so I want to make some progress on that.
So don't worry - I haven't been abducted by aliens; they won't be making that mistake after the chicken vindaloo unpleasantness. The never did get that probe fixed after that.

The Jokes thread won't be the same without you.

Don't stay away for too long - myself, Swifty and Trev can't supply all the jokes.

Hopefully this cake will tempt you back!
4290700503_ce98b20925_z.jpg

I regret to inform you that I've located (with maximum confidence) an obituary for Brig. He passed away on March 28, 2020.
So very sorry, he was a gentle and tolerant man and his stories were wonderful. I hope that he is reunited with his dogs. And at last report his wife was ill too. Enola, can you share his home town? I'm sure he's still in the house. It seemed to be quite crowded.

... Enola, can you share his home town? I'm sure he's still in the house. It seemed to be quite crowded.

Brig himself mentioned more than once that he lived in Ohio - in an old (19th century) house in a small rural village or town.

Beyond that I can't reasonably comment without exceeding the boundaries of personal information disclosure he tacitly set himself.

Sorry ...

Brig himself mentioned more than once that he lived in Ohio - in an old (19th century) house in a small rural village or town.

Beyond that I can't reasonably comment without exceeding the boundaries of personal information disclosure he tacitly set himself.

Sorry ...
Yes I remembered Pennsylvania or Ohio.

I am so sorry guys, ive been busy, ive had a new mobile home so i have just finished moving into it, the old un was scrapped and burnt, its been sooo blinkin mad here, im all in and settled but still sorting a few things out, i love you guys, and i promise to pop on more often *Kisses and Hugs*

Back