• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

The second section that was aired last night was absolutely fascinating. Stuff I'd not heard of before, like - Helicopters shooting at UFO, UFO is able to return the missile that was fired to hit the Helicopter that fired it!
Delighted to hear - I wasn't sure if the content was familiar - certainly material therein which was new to myself...

...and as you highlight, then some!! :omg:

I need to revisit the following for clarity - only had time to watch initial broadcast so far.

Was it stated that during one incident where jets had planned to rendezvous, an unidentified object being tracked on radar, disappeared from same and reappeared at the exact point of the intended rendezvous? :eek:

Last edited:
A dark brown vertical cylinder poking out of the clouds, which turned out to be the Emley Moor transmitter.

Surely the aircrew on your 737 could not have been so easily fooled?
What an interesting idea. :twothumbs:

Reading report again, the fact our observation was cited as being above...

However, stranger things and of course wouldn't be the first time pilots have been deceived by a natural artefact.

There's so much detail within the report, surely a local avation enthusiast could help and I have duly pursued this.

The fact our report mentions an object which seemingly featured lights, is intriguing.

I will confirm details of any further developments, soon as... :)

Plus the achievement of having (probably) explained Dannycheveaux1's sighting.
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/window-seat-ufos.38062/#post-1670350
Amazing, I was recently thinking about one particular, so early, film of a 'UFO' witnessed by an aircraft passenger.

It was the first UFO related footage I had ever seen and must date back to late 6Os, or early 70s.

It featured in a contemporary TV documentary re 'UFOs' and included filmed explanation of the 'cigar shaped' object reported.

Replicated and unequivocally demonstrated to be a freakish window reflection of the aircraft's tail!

Although I can't find a copy of aforesaid broadcast, I did come across another, contemporary, gem.

Returning to your reference re the comparative anomaly you had solved, I was going to say that was fabulous to read.

However, having subsequently uncovered the following, only righteously fitting to instead express:

'Fab, man...'. :cool:

IMG_20200706_084745_resize_75.jpg

Actually, I remember that 'cigar-shaped ufo' clip as well. My vague memory is that it was on Tomorrow's World, or maybe Raymond Baxter had something to do with it.

Delighted to hear - I wasn't sure if the content was familiar - certainly material therein which was new to myself...

...and as you highlight, then some!! :omg:

I need to revisit the following for clarity - only had time to watch initial broadcast so far.

Was it stated that during one incident where jets had planned to rendezvous, an unidentified object being tracked on radar, disappeared from same and reappeared at the exact point of the intended rendezvous? :eek:
I believe so, yes. But would be as well to double check anyway.

That's presumably the Nimitz / Fravor case. The radar detections seem only marginally connected to the visual observations, and to the later FLIR movie. None of them tie together.

scu_a-forensic-analysis-of-csg-11-encounter-with-a-aav_00-jpg.38553

When Fravor has finished flying around in circles opposite the 'tic-tac', he loses site of it, and then Princeton tells him that there is a return at the CAP site.
He does not see this one.
I'm not surprised. The Tic-tac was probably a balloon, possibly released from San Clemente island or some US ship somewhere in the region, and Fravor misjudged its distance and flew round it, causing a parallax effect. The radar return at the CAP was probably just another glitch.

A very detailed analysis of the Nimitz radar reports here.
https://parabunk.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-2004-uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo.html
It seems possible and even likely the majority of those targets were some false targets, as the radar operators already speculated, especially since the radar computer itself apparently "quickly dropped" them "as clutter/false targets". At least the available sources do not seem to give much justification for the assumption that the other targets saw similar objects.

That's presumably the Nimitz / Fravor case. The radar detections seem only marginally connected to the visual observations, and to the later FLIR movie. None of them tie together.
You are clearly ahead of myself in catching up with the evidence and your astute observations re this aspect, precisely as I am also finding.

That noted, something else has resultantly come up.

With the intention of ensuring such offshoots are separated (keep the forum tidy, or... :reap:), see new post, next...:wink2:

I personally want to know more about the helicopter case mentioned in Sid's video. Are there any names, locations, dates?

RARE JIMMY CARTER INTERVIEW - CONCEIVABLY NEVER SEEN IN AMERICA

Was there also a reference to former UFO president, Jimmy Carter, who had once filed a UFO report and promised that if elected, he would release all the information known in relation.

Just briefly checking there and seems our story is essentially Carter was stymied by the CIA.

Whether that's true, false, or somewhere inbetween, I recalled a fascinating, brief interview with Carter on the subject.

Being a recollection from yesterday, I haven't had time to search online for the source. If you are perhaps able to, please do!

When I first watched the footage, it was memorably a WTF? moment - you were president of America, how is this possible?

Although I don't have to hand the exact year of our filmed documentation, thankfully there exists sufficient material to track it down.

My archives confirm that at some point, I had posted the following, somewhere!

"On 15 January, this year, a UK national TV series, The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna (a well known stage hypnotist), discussed the UFO phenomenon.

The program featured a brief interview with former US President Jimmy Carter, interviewed (it seemed specifically for the program, but I can't be sure) as he was leaving a building with some colleagues.

He was asked about his own UFO sighting and obligingly gave details. Although nothing of further significance within, quite astounding was his reply to a quick, follow-up question.

"In '76 you said you'd try and get the release of all information to the public and to scientists about other UFO sightings. Do you think you achieved that?"

Carter responds: "I'm not sure, but we did release a lot of the information".

At this point his pleasant demeanour changes, he adopts a very serious, open-eyed, raised eyebrows look and adds... "...but I don't know how much was not released"."

A very detailed analysis of the Nimitz radar reports here.
https://parabunk.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-2004-uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo.html

There's an interesting discussion at the end of the parabunk article between the author & Kevin Day, senior radar operator on the Nimitz. Here's how it starts off:

Sorry. But you missed a hell of a lot in this report. We/I tracked over a hundred of these objects over the course of several days - all with the highest possible SPY radar track quality. So did the other AEGIS ships in company (HIGGINS, CHAFEE) Post-encounter on the 14th, we watched DX of the intercepts and observed objects going from 28,000 feet to the surface of the ocean in .78 seconds. On the day of Fravor's intercept, there were other 'intercepts' as well; with the objects reacting by falling out of the sky in the manner described above - it was raining UAPs at one point. Just so you know, I grew up in AEGIS (VINCENNES, CHOSIN, PRINCETON) --- 18 years sea time. TOPGUN graduate as well. I know what I saw --- real objects, and aware of us too. Not balloons, not weather, not malfunctions, not ice crystals, and not overactive imaginations. I also observed one of the UAPs through the ship's bigeye binoculars (just a boring white light). Hope that helps. Next time? Don't discount the radar operators in your analysis --- right now, you look pretty silly from my perspective. Otherwise, great report and your skepticism is, as always, justified.

It carries on back & forth for a while. Just thought it was an interesting ps to the article.

This suggests that the radar was glitching like mad at the time. However the story that there were multiple intecepts does not seem to be supported by the facts. No-one ever saw the object(s) fall out of the sky with their own eyes.

Fravor has been vocal on this subject- the event he was involved in was the only time they saw the things. Unless you count Underwood's film clip, that was taken at least half an hour later - once again, the F-18 was vectored to the last known position, and an object was filmed. In this case the film clip seems to show something at least 10nm away, and possibly more than 40nm. That suggests that the fact that Underwood detected it when he was at the last-known-position does not mean that the UAP was located there - in fact it means something quite different. Underwood never saw the object with his own eyes- it was too far away.

RARE JIMMY CARTER INTERVIEW - CONCEIVABLY NEVER SEEN IN AMERICA

Was there also a reference to former UFO president, Jimmy Carter, who had once filed a UFO report and promised that if elected, he would release all the information known in relation.

Just briefly checking there and seems our story is essentially Carter was stymied by the CIA.

Whether that's true, false, or somewhere inbetween, I recalled a fascinating, brief interview with Carter on the subject.

Being a recollection from yesterday, I haven't had time to search online for the source. If you are perhaps able to, please do!

When I first watched the footage, it was memorably a WTF? moment - you were president of America, how is this possible?

Although I don't have to hand the exact year of our filmed documentation, thankfully there exists sufficient material to track it down.

My archives confirm that at some point, I had posted the following, somewhere!

"On 15 January, this year, a UK national TV series, The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna (a well known stage hypnotist), discussed the UFO phenomenon.

The program featured a brief interview with former US President Jimmy Carter, interviewed (it seemed specifically for the program, but I can't be sure) as he was leaving a building with some colleagues.

He was asked about his own UFO sighting and obligingly gave details. Although nothing of further significance within, quite astounding was his reply to a quick, follow-up question.

"In '76 you said you'd try and get the release of all information to the public and to scientists about other UFO sightings. Do you think you achieved that?"

Carter responds: "I'm not sure, but we did release a lot of the information".

At this point his pleasant demeanour changes, he adopts a very serious, open-eyed, raised eyebrows look and adds... "...but I don't know how much was not released"."
I do hope Carter leaves some real info about this, for us to read after his death (he is now sadly old, ill and frail).
It would be interesting to get the facts straight from the man himself.

I personally want to know more about the helicopter case mentioned in Sid's video. Are there any names, locations, dates?

'Eburacum' ~ I clipped the two frames below from 'Blazes' watch again web site.
frame #1, shows the rotor wing damage: frame #2, is the close-up view of the damage sustained.

Annotation 2020-07-07 135337.jpg

Annotation 2020-07-07 135418.jpg

"If," this really is damage caused by a UFO as is affirmed in the video, then it just goes to prove just how accurate their weaponry is - as to hit a Helicopter prop with such accuracy, and precision is also something very much to take into account, I'm thinking?

I'm interested in the details of this case- it may be a complete fabrication, for all I know, or it may be a well-known case with a number of possible solutions.

If it is true, the attack raises some worrying questions. Hitting a helicopter prop is an aggressive act, so I wouldn't be too appreciative of their weapons ability - but I suppose they didn't crash, so the attack may not have been intended to kill. Shooting anything at a helicopter does betray a certain recklessness, which is disappointing in an advanced alien species. Are they interstellar vandals?

I'm interested in the details of this case- it may be a complete fabrication, for all I know, or it may be a well-known case with a number of possible solutions.

If it is true, the attack raises some worrying questions. Hitting a helicopter prop is an aggressive act, so I wouldn't be too appreciative of their weapons ability - but I suppose they didn't crash, so the attack may not have been intended to kill. Shooting anything at a helicopter does betray a certain recklessness, which is disappointing in an advanced alien species. Are they interstellar vandals?

Yes. And I believe that is why the powers that be in a parts of the Pentagon seem at last to be so-say sitting up and taking the UFO subject a bit more seriously, because if it is factual, then the defences (of every country) are openly vulnerable, simply because the subject has not been put under any serious scrutiny (with the exception of the Italians) ~ or so it seems, as I understand it from watching the Blaze programme?

Maybe they are not the "interstellar vandals" 'Eburacum,' maybe they just don't take too kindly to being chased around the skies, targeted and maybe as mentioned in the programme, of being fired upon, as it seems they have the unassailable ability to re-return fire back onto those that fire upon them, especially if they are the good guys and are just being watchful (for whatever reason) over mankind!

As a species we do seem to have this tendency to be aggressive at the slightest chance of any possible threat without much forethought of whether it is right, or wrong in any unknown situation. Who knows?

Last edited:
Good guys don't fire at helicopters. Good guys don't shy away from direct contact and fly around at night with their lights blazing.

Good guys don't shy away from direct contact and fly around at night with their lights blazing.

And what if they are interested in us enough to visit and look around, but suspect they have infectious diseases on their planets(s) which they do not want to inflict on us by direct contact, or vice-versa?
Suppose they could always do a Zoom chat.

Suppose they could always do a Zoom chat.
You mean like, getting a group of people together...

I was, honest to... already getting this together for posting.

Haven't watched it, no idea what it's all about, just a sense it belongs here. :cool:

It would be interesting to get the facts straight from the man himself.
Jings! Crivens! Help Ma Boab!

I have, quite literally, just unearthed the interview I had reported all those years ago and determined to find - my responsibility for highlighting same in the first place.

Astonishing to see this again and still comfortable (!) I called it correctly at the time.

This is categorically an extraordinary admission by a US president and until resurfacing here, right now, could we safely surmise, with rare exceptions, never seen before in America.

"It would be interesting to get the facts straight from the man himself".

Give it 2 minutes, 26 seconds...

Good guys don't fire at helicopters. Good guys don't shy away from direct contact and fly around at night with their lights blazing.
Well 'Eburacum, guess there might be a lot of truth in what you say, but it still comes down to the devil that lies within the detail?

'Eburacum' ~ I clipped the two frames below from 'Blazes' watch again web site.
frame #1, shows the rotor wing damage: frame #2, is the close-up view of the damage sustained.
Sid, if I might please ask a favour, which Blaze video is this taken from?

Although tried my best to locate same, if I attempt to 'fast forward', it always goes straight to an advertiser link.

:comphit:

Sid, if I might please ask a favour, which Blaze video is this taken from?

Although tried my best to locate same, if I attempt to 'fast forward', it always goes straight to an advertiser link.

:comphit:
Just have to let it run through the adds first, then it should show the programme.

Whilst this place is mad enough already - pick your topic, it applies to most - browsing our first newspaper reports of 'flying saucers', one has Forteanly been presented with the following article.

Lest we forget and dedicated to all behind the scenes who make this possible.

The entire page is also attached (.pdf file). :)

Charles Fort And Some Early "Flying Saucers*

IMG_20200708_094015.jpg

Attachments

• Dayton_Daily_News_Sat__Jul_1__1950_.pdf
    674.3 KB · Views: 15
Back