• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Toilet Talk

Isn't it illegal for men to get their cocks out in public anymore?

Correction- the pic below is the one I saw in an IKEA cludgie. The above pic was... somewhere else that I can't remember.

View attachment 27452
The person on the left will more likely have a better passing though coz of the crouching as it's apparently better for you and more natural.

I have a wee stool to help with this to achieve the optimum position ;)

The person on the left will more likely have a better passing though coz of the crouching as it's apparently better for you and more natural.

I have a wee stool to help with this to achieve the optimum position ;)

Ooerr missus.

This is quite disturbing & only watch the video if you have a strong constitution (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED).

The description from the uploader:

Our sixteenth mini-vlog in which we clean a extremely polluted bathroom. The bathroom was filled with about 150 kg human feces and was without a doubt one of our hardest job ever.

ABOUT US

FRISSE KATER was founded in september 2014 and is specialized in cleaning up extreme & unique situations. We operate throughout the whole Benelux and are 24/7, 365 days a year on call. The results of our work are more than impressive. Unlike other cleaning firms we (almost) only focus on the cleaning of extreme & unique situations. This makes us without a doubt absolutely unique in the Benelux. Due to our specialization we can give our customers full peace of mind, and provide them the personal attention they deserve. Our services are always personal, with a unmatched standard of quality and customer-service.

You've just 'turned me on' to the videos/work/job of Friesse Kater .. mind blown and stomach turned but I was warned.

You've just 'turned me on' to the videos/work/job of Friesse Kater .. mind blown and stomach turned but I was warned.
How the hell can anyone let a place get to that state??

Although I seem to remember watching a hoarders program ages ago and the woman ended up leaving bags of poo around the place coz her toilet got blocked and she struggled letting people in.

But that video is grim!!

I must have a strong constitution though as it didn't turn my stomach! Lol!

Just shocked anyone could let their place get to that state!

Apparently a genuine sign in a coffee shop loo in Brighton:

covid2.jpg

I sincerely trust that the sane population of Brighton takes them at their word, and poos in other places.

maximus otter

What about toilet habits in the distant past - the 'historico-toilet' or 'palaeo-toilet'? Regardless of where and into what our ancestors may have pooped, they presumably had to wipe with something other than mass produced paper ...
What did people use before toilet paper was invented?
By Tara Santora

The ancient Greeks used ceramics bearing an enemy's name. ...

In the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, toilet paper was nearly as hard to come by as personal protective equipment. Though toilet paper has existed in the Western world since at least the 16th century A.D. and in China since the second century B.C., billions of people don’t use toilet paper even today. In earlier times, toilet paper was even more scarce.

So what did ancient humans use to wipe after going to the bathroom?

It can be difficult to tell using the archaeological record, said Susan Morrison, a medieval literature professor at Texas State University and author of the book "Excrement in the Middle Ages; Sacred Filth and Chaucer’s Fecopoetics" (Palgrave Macmillan, 2008). "Most of the material we don't have because it's organic and just disappeared," Morrison told Live Science. However, experts have been able to recover some samples — including some with traces of feces — and depictions of toilet paper’s precursors in art and literature. ...

People used so many materials that a French novelist, François Rabelais, wrote a satirical poem on the topic in the 16th century. His poem gave the first mention of toilet paper in the Western world, but he called it ineffective. Rabelais instead concluded that a goose neck was the best option. Though Rabelais was joking, "feathers would work as well as anything organic," Morrison said. ...

FULL STORY : https://www.livescience.com/toilet-paper-history.html

What about toilet habits in the distant past - the 'historico-toilet' or 'palaeo-toilet'? Regardless of where and into what our ancestors may have pooped, they presumably had to wipe with something other than mass produced paper ...

FULL STORY : https://www.livescience.com/toilet-paper-history.html
I winced at the prospect of putting a stick up my arse! Wiping it with moss sounded the nicest way.

Gee! A new Zero-G toilet.

Nasa is to launch a new zero-gravity toilet for testing at the International Space Station (ISS) before its probable use in a future mission to the Moon.

The $23m (£17.8m) toilet, which sucks waste from the body, will be sent to the station on a cargo ship. Nasa said the toilet's "vacuum system" was designed for the comfort of female astronauts, unlike previous models.

A rocket carrying the cargo ship was supposed to blast off from Wallops Island, Virginia, on Thursday. But the mission was aborted less than three minutes before lift off because of technical difficulties. Another launch attempt is due on Friday evening if engineers can fix the issues that caused Thursday's delay. ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54387288

... Obviously this has never been considered before despite decades of female astronauts. :rolleyes:

Actually it had ... The earliest installed space toilet unit was the one used on NASA's Space Shuttle. It used vacuum suction and provided two separate 'anatomically correct' funnels / couplings for male and female urine collection. The toilet units used to date on the ISS are Russian designed units similar to the earlier NASA shuttle unit, and these also use a pair of 'anatomically correct' funnels for urine collection. The urine collection ports are separate from the solid / fecal collection port.

The recently announced unit that's going to be tested on the ISS is a NASA design intended for space module (as contrasted with space station) use on future lunar missions. It's smaller than the current Russian units used on the ISS, and its design accommodates single point collection of both urine and feces (smaller seat opening; one hole for both), thus eliminating the need for two separate collection ports for urine and feces. It was the separate collection port configuration that made earlier units inconvenient for females, because (unlike males) they couldn't be effectively 'coupled' to both at once.

You know I can’t help but be reminded of an episode of The Big Bang Theory at this moment in time...

Does this fit here?

Brazil senator caught hiding money 'between buttocks'
Police searched the senator as part of a probe into the diversion of public funds for tackling the coronavirus. The lawmaker is an ally to President Jair Bolsonaro, who worked with him for more than two decades.
Brazilian senator Chico Rodrigues, who is allied to President Jair Bolsonaro, was caught with money hidden in his underwear during a police investigation into the misuse of coronavirus response funding, local media reported.

https://amp.dw.com/en/brazil-senator-caught-hiding-money-between-buttocks/a-55291992

A Man Constipated From Birth Was Carrying Over 28 Pounds of Feces
His parents didn't think his condition was serious.

By Peter Hess on June 12, 2017

Imagine two decades of never being able to fully relieve yourself in the bathroom.

That was the experience a 22-year-old Chinese man lived with before doctors in Shanghai removed 30 inches of his extremely swollen colon. Weighing nearly 29 pounds, his colon was filled with feces that had accumulated there over his lifetime. He told doctors that he’d suffered constipation for his entire life, and that laxatives only offered minor relief. Doctor Yin Lu of Tenth People’s Hospital of Shanghai, where the surgery was performed, told Chinese news site The Paper that the man’s abdomen looked as if he was more than nine months pregnant.

“It looked like it could explode at any time,” said Doctor Lu, according to the Daily Star. At the end of a 3-hour operation, doctors had successfully removed the affected portion of his colon — as well as the massive accumulation of poop — and he is expected to recover. But what caused his uncomfortable situation in the first place?

The anonymous man’s painful blockage resulted from a condition known as Hirschsprung’s disease. This congenital condition — characterized by poor movement in the bowels — occurs when portions of a person’s bowel are missing nerve cells. ...

https://www.inverse.com/article/328...tm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=article-footer

Is there a reason they didn't give him some industrial strength laxatives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would using stomach massage be helpful? I mean from birth, to move things along and prevent blocking.

It wouldn't help as the underperforming section of the gut couldn't respond.
The patient did say that laxatives had helped somewhat. Things were moving through, just not emptying completely. Thus my suggestion as removing the entire colon seems like it would be a pretty extreme and last to try solution.

The patient did say that laxatives had helped somewhat. Things were moving through, just not emptying completely. Thus my suggestion as removing the entire colon seems like it would be a pretty extreme and last to try solution.
Longterm laxative use is unhealthy, especially in a forced situation like this. Healthier sections of the gut would be put under strain.

He'd had years of this condition already and nothing much had worked. He's lucky to be alive at all.

I used to look after colostomy patients. They'd often suffered terribly before the operation with pain and fear of the loss of dignity but still dreaded it.
Afterwards most adapted well. I wouldn't hesitate if I needed it.

Back