• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Engineer Creates 'AI Jesus' That Makes Terrifying Prophecy

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
An engineer has created a so-called “ AIJesus ” that has poured over The Bible and produced its own bizarre verses.

It developed its vocabulary by reading the holy text and no other literature.

The AI aims to reproduce the tone of the King James Bible without copying it word for word.

It was told to write about just three topics – The Plague, Ceasar and The End of Days – by creator George Davila Durendal.

Approximately 60,000 words have been produced by the programme as of August 26.

Some of the work is nonsensical, but eerily echoes the style of Biblical scripture.

One section reads: “The Plague shall be the fathers in the world; and the same is my people, that he may be more abundant in the mouth of the LORD of hosts.

“For the tabernacle of the LORD shall be known by the works of the LORD, which proclaime against this city; according as he hath sent me to the marriage of the Spirit.

“For I will fill the land which the LORD thy God hath given thee a time to eat the force of the LORD of hosts.

Another on The End of Days states: “And he that was dead, the servant of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak unto you all that dwell in the wilderness and they shall be saved by the border of the LORD and his priests and his sons, and on the seven lambs, and of the seven places of the beast, and the other on the sabbath days.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/engineer-creates-ai-jesus-writes-22592469

[sic] throughout...

maximus otter

Garbage in, garbage out...

Edit: Haha, I just noticed that someone else made that remark underneath the article. Because it's true.

[Move this to the biggest AI thread if necessary]

A quantum researcher has programmed AI to speak like Jesus Christ and deliver new religious verses as in The King James Bible:
News story

Some examples there at the link. For some reason, can't think why, the programmer chose to focus on apocalyptic speeches. They make at least as much sense as Revelation. Apparently it will take two decades of tech progress for prime Jesus speak.

To remedy those initial problems, Durendal tweaked his code and presented AI Jesus with three new topics to expound upon: "Blood," "Greeks," and "Wisdom."

Jesus AI sayeth ‘I fucking hate those bloody Greeks with all their fake wisdom’.
Here endeth the first lesson.

Back