• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ancient Links To 9/11

JOHND

Junior Acolyte
The seer Jonathan Cahn tells us (Harbinger 2) how the past is linked to the future.

Hudson founded Manhattan on 9/11/1609 & they started building the Pentagon on 9/11/1941, America's enemies took the twin towers down on 9/11/2001. Similarly three thousand years earlier the chosen Jewish people had their fortification destroyed by their enemies and on re-building it used the same words from Isiah as were used at ground zero. Nineteen years after the destruction came the shaking from above in the form of a plague, likewise Covid19 has now arrived.

Pastor Dana Coverstone had a prophetic dream in December last year where he saw inside a Chinese lab, then he saw hospitals & people wearing masks, then he saw rioting & a picture of George Floyd. This came true. In June this year he had another dream where a figure in white pointed to September on the calendar, then a fist hit November where he saw worse rioting than before with gunfire & many sick Covid patients.

Here in the UK we have seen a sharp rise in infections since early September, I now believe we are in for a second wave.

The seer Jonathan Cahn tells us (Harbinger 2) how the past is linked to the future.

Hudson founded Manhattan on 9/11/1609 & they started building the Pentagon on 9/11/1941, America's enemies took the twin towers down on 9/11/2001. Similarly three thousand years earlier the chosen Jewish people had their fortification destroyed by their enemies and on re-building it used the same words from Isiah as were used at ground zero. Nineteen years after the destruction came the shaking from above in the form of a plague, likewise Covid19 has now arrived.

Pastor Dana Coverstone had a prophetic dream in December last year where he saw inside a Chinese lab, then he saw hospitals & people wearing masks, then he saw rioting & a picture of George Floyd. This came true. In June this year he had another dream where a figure in white pointed to September on the calendar, then a fist hit November where he saw worse rioting than before with gunfire & many sick Covid patients.

Here in the UK we have seen a sharp rise in infections since early September, I now believe we are in for a second wave.
The past is linked to the future because it comes first, and you don’t have to be much of a seer to have predicted a second wave of Covid 19.

I'm not a statistician but the odds against all of the above three happening on the same day over a span of hundreds of years must be astronomical. You may not have to be much of a seer to predict a 2nd wave this autumn/winter but his December dream came true and only a seer could have predicted those happenings.

I'm not a statistician but the odds against all of the above three happening on the same day over a span of hundreds of years must be astronomical. You may not have to be much of a seer to predict a 2nd wave this autumn/winter but his December dream came true and only a seer could have predicted those happenings.

You're not only not a statistician, you're not a historian, and can't use Google. Let's start: Hudson didn't found Manhattan he explored the area from September 2nd 1609, and his report to the Dutch East India Company led to the setting up of a Dutch Colony in 1614. Yes, the ground for the Pentagon was broken on 11 September, but in 1943, not 1941, that is an interesting coincidence, but signifying nothing.

Dana Cornerstone doesn't seem to have shared his prophetic dreams about COVID-19 and George Floyd, until after the events, and it's easy to prophecy the past (i.e. make stuff up about when you had the dream, or imagine them). The rest, it doesn't take a seer to predict a possible second wave of COVID-19, and there's a high probability that there'll be trouble in November around election time.

And what is the significance of a figure in white pointing to September?

I believe the figure in white pointing to September means the world is in for a 2nd wave. My internet time is limited and I get my information about the 9/11 dates form the seer Jonathan Cahns Harbinger 2 book, when I googled about the Pentagon & Manhattan dates it came up with the dates mentioned in the book. May I suggest if you want to dispute this that you contact Mr Cahn directly it would be interesting to see what reply you got back.

I have just used Google and it says they started to build Pentagon on 9/11/1941 and Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609, if you wish to dispute this then your next port of call would be the author himself.

Yet another "pastor" with hundreds of millions of dollars in income.
Why are the odds so astronomical? The chances of something happening on any particular day are 1 in 365.
Another boomerang poster.

I have just used Google and it says they started to build Pentagon on 9/11/1941 and Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609, if you wish to dispute this then your next port of call would be the author himself.
In your first post you say Hudson founded Manhattan on 9/11 whereas you are now saying according to Google he discovered it on 9/11. Which is it? To me discovered means he first got there at that point and founded is the building of a settlement. Also Google says he discovered Manhattan on 3/11 not 9/11.

I believe the figure in white pointing to September means the world is in for a 2nd wave. My internet time is limited and I get my information about the 9/11 dates form the seer Jonathan Cahns Harbinger 2 book, when I googled about the Pentagon & Manhattan dates it came up with the dates mentioned in the book. May I suggest if you want to dispute this that you contact Mr Cahn directly it would be interesting to see what reply you got back.

Why should I question Cahn about your interpretation of his views and your Googling skills? You’re putting forward an idea that presumably you think we should accept but you’re not giving us any evidence and when we question you about it to find out more you say we should question the author? It doesn’t seem like you have much interest in this idea.

Well, I'm convinced (that's irony, by the way). As for predicting riots with gunfire and many sick patients, well, I could have predicted that as it would have been an accurate prediction any day of this year, and a lot of other years too.

One would also have to ask why this is in the conspiracy thread as opposed to the ropy conincidence thread, where it would also fail to stand up to scrutiny.

Speaking of the ancients, Rynner's last visit was on 11/9/17. Ooh, and don't forget September 11, 1974. That was when Fletch was sent down. Spooky!
Probably more reality in Fletch being sent down than any of Cahn's utterings.

I believe Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609, its certainly not a 1 in 365 chance, its 365*365*365=48627125/1 then you would also have to factor in the hundreds of years between 1609 to 2001 which would mean even bigger odds, so yes I am convinced it was Gods hand at work here. I personally believe that the rioting he saw in the second dream was probably related to Trumps re-election which will cause some of the opposition to riot on the streets but time will tell. The Pastor I believe has a small church, Jesus historically has tended to contact the humble sole and not someone just because he runs a mega church. He appeared to sister Faustino in Poland because she was a humble nun when he could have appeared to the mother superior (about 1931 Divine Mercy ).

I believe Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609, its certainly not a 1 in 365 chance, its 365*365*365=48627125/1 then you would also have to factor in the hundreds of years between 1609 to 2001 which would mean even bigger odds, so yes I am convinced it was Gods hand at work here.
OK. So everyone else thinks it's another date (including, from what I can gather, Hudson himself), but you don't, and as the odds are astronomically against it being any date then it's God's work, and so you're right.

Or have I got that wrong?

Three random events over four hundred years happened on the same day (give or take a few days and changing of definitions) , I guess I’m converted!

Three random events over four hundred years happened on the same day (give or take a few days and changing of definitions) , I guess I’m converted!
Billions of events have occurred since time began. I would hazard a guess that millions have occurred on the same day. I'm converted too - where do I send my life savings to?

Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609 most agree this was the case, I doubt if millions of related events have happened over a span of hundreds of years like that. I think like the original chosen Jews, after the Mayflower America became the great hope for the world now the chickens are coming home to roost. As I am already a believer anyway and have had plenty of things fall into place than I ever did as a non-believer, for me it is God's hand at work. But for believers & non-believers alike I do believe this is the decade when many will have their eyes opened from whats going to happen, so we won't have long to wait .

Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609 most agree this was the case, I doubt if millions of related events have happened over a span of hundreds of years like that. I think like the original chosen Jews, after the Mayflower America became the great hope for the world now the chickens are coming home to roost. As I am already a believer anyway and have had plenty of things fall into place than I ever did as a non-believer, for me it is God's hand at work. But for believers & non-believers alike I do believe this is the decade when many will have their eyes opened from whats going to happen, so we won't have long to wait .
So can you tell us clearly, in advance, with full details and dates when these things are going to happen that will open our eyes? None of this predicting after the event or giving information so vague it can be twisted into anything.

Yes to ditch religion would be one thing.

@JOHND please cam you explain how the 18 day calendar shift is accounted for in your matchings? Later than Hudson, but are you working on the old or the new? Hudson was English.

I am not God so I can't give you exact times etc for when some of these prophesies will happen, but happen I believe they will. If you look at my previous postings THE END TIMES ARE NOW on the religion forum & END TIMES UFO'S on the Ufology forum from last year. I now think the Rapture will probably take place around 2025, apparently it will happen soon after the Pope flees Rome when it comes under attack from men with beards.

I am not God so I can't give you exact times etc for when some of these prophesies will happen, but happen I believe they will. If you look at my previous postings THE END TIMES ARE NOW on the religion forum & END TIMES UFO'S on the Ufology forum from last year. I now think the Rapture will probably take place around 2025, apparently it will happen soon after the Pope flees Rome when it comes under attack from men with beards.
So you’re saying something will happen but you can’t say when? But you’ll know it when it has happened, is that correct?

What will I find if I look at your previous postings? You’ve just said “If you look at my previous postings...”

So you have previously made a prediction about the rapture and you have changed your mind about when it will happen? You say it will happen after the Pope flees Rome when it is under attack from men with beards. Where does this information come from?

You say it will happen after the Pope flees Rome when it is under attack from men with beards. Where does this information come from?
1602072220835.png

Surely Rome must already be full of hipster coffee shops?

Back