• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My UFO Experience: Charliebrown

Feinmam, we must be kindred spirits, I agree.

I do not think people would believe me if I told them what I have seen, and would send me to the funny farm.

Feinmam, we must be kindred spirits, I agree.

I do not think people would believe me if I told them what I have seen, and would send me to the funny farm.
Give us a try if you'd like; we won't call the padded truck for you --many of us would be ushered inside were we to do that!

One of my UFO experiences was a daylight UFO near a small river in a rural area, and UFOs are not afraid of daylight.

I mentally sensed that the UFO knew I was watching, but I also sensed the UFO was more interested in the water.

I did not wait around, but just my opinion, UFOs want to be near water.

Maybe UFOs need water, after all a good source of hydrogen and oxygen.

One just needs an electric charge to produce the two gases.

One of my UFO experiences was a daylight UFO near a small river in a rural area, and UFOs are not afraid of daylight.

I mentally sensed that the UFO knew I was watching, but I also sensed the UFO was more interested in the water.

I did not wait around, but just my opinion, UFOs want to be near water.

Maybe UFOs need water, after all a good source of hydrogen and oxygen.

One just needs an electric charge to produce the two gases.
I'd agree about the water; often it is used as a "contact buffer" like roads are; they can hover over the ocean and then shoot off like a bullet after people see them or leave them awestruck on a road and fly off over the land. Flash and Dash.

Tell me about the UFO you saw! What shape, noise? What year? I saw my UFOs on a bright sunny day with blue sky, too; nowhere is really safe from them, apparently, as they can anticipate things many moves in advance.

Well feinman,

None of my UFO experiences fit what supposedly is the norm for UFOs.

In the fall of 1998, I went to pick up a daughter who stayed after school for play practice.

Even though the area I had to cross was rural country with a stream, today this same area is all houses.

And there it was, a UFO silently stationary above the water.

The color was dull and did not reflect light, and in fact it was so unnoticeable, I am surprised that I noticed the UFO.

Here is the twist, the shape looked like a claim that came out of the ocean, not saucer or disk !

The size was about 8 feet tall and 25 feet long.

I guess I am one in several million that had the privilege to see a daylight UFO.

I stopped for a few minutes, then went on to get my daughter.

There was no one else on this country road around me at the time, so no witnesses, so no proof.

There was no one else on this country road around me at the time, so no witnesses, so no proof.
You remind of one incident I highlighted, where fortunately able to document in great detail a somewhat comparative incident... see post #431 above!

No other known witnesses there either and typical of so many cases I personally find enigmatic.

That is not, of course, to imply zero witnesses existed, there potentially may have been and who, for a variety of reasons, never came forward.

So 1998 and you recently mentioned living in the area of that Nashville bomb explosion. If we are therefore talking same locale, out of intrinsic curiosity I ran a search for anything possibly related... this came up:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/sightings/report.asp?ID=3484

Seemingly unconnected and typical 'UFO' nonsense - a gigantic, silent, slow moving, triangular-shaped object and....

...whoa.... shall duly add this new case to my collection.

....And so it goes... :wtf:

Actually, that's a cracking UFO report!

:thought: So is yours!

Off-hand, I can only think of one explanation re same...

Wasn't perchance a blimp and you misjudged the distance... no? :evillaugh:

:mcoat:

Well feinman,

In the fall of 1998, I went to pick up a daughter who stayed after school for play practice.

Even though the area I had to cross was rural country with a stream, today this same area is all houses.

The color was dull and did not reflect light, and in fact it was so unnoticeable, I am surprised that I noticed the UFO.

Here is the twist, the shape looked like a claim that came out of the ocean, not saucer or disk !

I guess I am one in several million that had the privilege to see a daylight UFO.

Wow!! :oops:
I LOVE it! Charliebrown, you should read the articles here:
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/historic-ufo-encounters-newspaper-articles.65811/
You will find things that resonate with you. You are a lucky man! Though now you will have it in your head for the rest of your life...
Thanks for sharing. Amazing.
The reason that no one else was around is because that is part of the tactics of contact --just like my experience and SO many in the old articles --it becomes so obvious as to be farcical, and it is brilliant.
And as recently mentioned in the article above:
"
  • UAP will appear at times on radar, while in other instances these objects seem to be capable of concealing themselves from visual and other sensor systems.
  • Some UAP have manifested seemingly extraordinary information-gathering abilities and display knowledge that should not be accessible. At times, these objects appear to anticipate the responses of those they encounter.
As I've mentioned before:
"The way to maintain contact with a much more primitive species is to initiate a program of contact that doesn't cause a tipping point or hostile response. The way is to insert yourselves slowly into the peripheral vision of the species over time, while demonstrating to the militaries of that species that they are powerless and in the presence of something far more advanced. Eventually over half of the population will know yon are real and some individuals will have had profound knowledge or experiences that will gradually lead to an understanding of the situation. It is how all contact should be done, and very similar to how we interact with animals species or isolated tribes with little contact with the rest of the world. This way a big Independence Day style disaster is avoided with the apes that can't get along with each other because of the colors of their skins and crazy belief systems --the ones which have destroyed 2/3 of the other animal life on the planet.... Us. "

Last edited:
Well feinman,

If you feel like it / are able, it would be nice to see a drawing of what you saw --perhaps in that landscape, but I know that is a lot to ask. Up to you.

The reason that no one else was around is because that is part of the tactics of contact --just like my experience and SO many in the old articles --it becomes so obvious as to be farcical, and it is brilliant.
See my postings regarding a triangular shaped UFO and note many a documented close encounter with said objects, sometimes gargantuan in size and how there must assuredly have been other witnesses.

Except that there were none on record and we end up with the exact same situation.

Conclusions... would vastly differ, dependant on whether you were involved!

One striking comparison comes to mind.

I know this guy who had an extraordinary, unique opportunity and presence of mind to actually document, in real time, something seemingly inexplicable. He took photographs and video interviews. With permission, because it involved a young child, he posted the evidence here:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/contact-from-beyond-the-grave.63685/post-1965377

Although he's a bit of a sceptic about such things, if you ask him about the incident, he might politely point out that...

'Please keep in mind, you were not there and I was'... :)

[Edit: link corrected].

Last edited:
OK people, ready to go down the “ rabbit hole “ a little deeper.

This is a continuing the above 1998 story.

I live about 40 miles south of Nashville, but in 1998 our area was rural.

As I mention, the UFO was stationary above the local stream, and there is a point where the stream and road are side by side.

I was about 200 feet from the UFO, and there was no seams in construction, and as far as I can tell and no windows.

As I continued on the get my daughter from her school, I realized that the mother ship was hiding in the clouds as I noticed an end sticking out.

So there you go, you can believe my story or not to believe.

I would guess that 99.99% would not believe my story.

I don't know of any reason not to believe you, though I suppose you could be lying. It's actually not any less believable than my story, and very interesting!

Many entertainers over the years have talked about their UFO sightings.

I think one of the more amusing sightings was Miley Cyrus in San Bernardino,California where she claims she and a friend were being chased by a UFO.

But Miley also said they were smoking “ Mary Jane “ during the chase, so who knows about Miley ?

Now a former Disney star and now singer Demi Lovato claims she and several friends where in Joshua Tree Desert, California and bright orbs seemed to be dancing around them and above them.

This makes me ask the question, is there a species of life that only lives in our atmosphere ?

Are these the same orbs that love to chase airplanes like dogs and cars ?

Someone not familiar with Joshua Tree is that this area is considered a UFO “ hot spot “.

This makes me ask the question, is there a species of life that only lives in our atmosphere ?
That was Trevor James Constable’s argument in The Cosmic Pulse of Life
“Trevor James Constable was an early UFO writer who believed that the UFO phenomenon was best explained by the presence of enormous amoeba-like animals inhabiting earth's atmosphere.”

“Trevor James Constable was an early UFO writer who believed that the UFO phenomenon was best explained by the presence of enormous amoeba-like animals inhabiting earth's atmosphere.”
Or maybe something Volvox-like that's mostly floof?

Volvox carteri - Wikipedia

... This makes me ask the question, is there a species of life that only lives in our atmosphere ? ...

For more about Constable see this newly-assembled thread dedicated to him and his work:

Trevor James Constable (Ethereal Sky Creatures; Living UFOs)
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ble-ethereal-sky-creatures-living-ufos.68050/

Charlie: I've been trying to visualize what you saw in 1998, and I have some questions ...

How high above the water was the object?
Did it move (even slightly) at all?
How long was it before you passed by that same spot again?

Can you characterize the color (grey, brown, etc.)?

Can you post an illustrative image of what sort of 'clam shape' it had?
(Clams come in a lot of different shapes ... )

EbolaGaia and feinman,

The cartoons feinman presented is not too far off the truth, clam or oyster shaped.

The UFO was mud gray and It did not reflect light.

It was almost camouflaged among the trees.

The UFO was perfectly still.

When I picked up my daughter at school and returned, the UFO was gone.

EbolaGaia and feinman,

The cartoons feinman presented is not too far off the truth, clam or oyster shaped.

The UFO was mud gray and It did not reflect light.

It was almost camouflaged among the trees.

The UFO was perfectly still.

When I picked up my daughter at school and returned, the UFO was gone.

Would it looked like this if viewed from above?

ColeUFO2.jpg

Cote_ufo.jpg

Instituto Geográfico Nacional de Costa Rica

feinman,

At one point in the road, the stream comes close.

Being close, I mainly saw the side and bottom, not so much the top.

When people think UFO, they think shiny, and this was not shiny at all.

feinman,

At one point in the road, the stream comes close.

Being close, I mainly saw the side and bottom, not so much the top.

When people think UFO, they think shiny, and this was not shiny at all.

charliebrown, did it look like this sketch?

clamufo.JPG

feinman,

I am lost for words, that is EXACTLY what I saw, the background and everything ! !

It is like you looked into my brain and saw what I saw.

I am 75 years years, and this is amazing.

How did you do it ?

What is your secret ?

Wait...so what the hell are "shadow people" then?! :D
feinman,

I am lost for words, that is EXACTLY what I saw, the background and everything ! !

It is like you looked into my brain and saw what I saw.

I am 75 years years, and this is amazing.

How did you do it ?

What is your secret ?
Hi charliebrown!
I got a good picture in my mind based on your description and what I know about UFO strategies and tactics... They did the same thing to you as they did to me and so many other people in the past, as can be seen in the Historic UFO Encounters: Newspaper Articles thread. I felt the scene couldn't be any other way... You are a lucky man charliebrown, because you too can now die knowing that we are not alone and are far from being the most advanced thing in the universe, and that is a huge gift and burden.

I got a good picture in my mind based on your description...
Simply curious, I am running an image comparison search.

Whilst I await full results, just a note to say the foremost match, at present, is a drawing by an asylum patient.

And yes, I have a screenshot to prove that.

Couldnae make it up...

I know UFOs have been described in every conceivable shape.

But feinman’s picture he has presented is what I saw in 1998 looking drab and rugged.

My UFO was not perfect or shiny as people would like to think they should be.

It was what it was.

I know UFOs have been described in every conceivable shape.

But feinman’s picture he has presented is what I saw in 1998 looking drab and rugged.

My UFO was not perfect or shiny as people would like to think they should be.

It was what it was.
Check out this sighting in Miami in 1976:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/ufo-encounter-in-miami-1976.67247/

"What bothered me most was that the backward reflections from these light revealed what appeared to have been a hull that seemed organic and not metallic. It had this rather brownish tinge. Also, it was effortlessly defying gravity without any sound of any kind."

Robert Trundle wrote a book “Is E.T. Here” where Wernher von Braun looked over the Roswell Crash.

Wernher von Braun was puzzled.

The UFO had few instruments so it seemed occupant and ship joined as one.

Wernher von Braun said the skin of the ship was biological, as the ship seemed to be a living entity.

Wernher von Braun said the ship gave him a headache and wanted to leave.

Robert Trundle wrote a book “Is E.T. Here” where Wernher von Braun looked over the Roswell Crash.

Wernher von Braun was puzzled.

The UFO had few instruments so it seemed occupant and ship joined as one.

Wernher von Braun said the skin of the ship was biological, as the ship seemed to be a living entity.

Wernher von Braun said the ship gave him a headache and wanted to leave.
I kind of remember that claim and that book. Thanks Charliebrown. Do you have any friends that have seen UFOs?

Back