• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Clubhouse Social Media App

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
This is a new app that allows you to join or start "rooms" for audio discussion. You can follow people and topic clubs. It's hard to get anyone in your rooms unless you have a club, are part of a club that lets you start a room, or you have a ton of people on the app that you can get to show up. But, it seems to be promising. It will grow.

I already have a weekly room on Friday from noon-1pm Eastern time called the Weekly Weird news roundup.

There is a club called Extra-Paranormal Society and, my goodness, they are EXTRA indeed. Too much for my tolerance. Lots of UFO people. A few ghost people already - like Ciaran O'Keefe who also hosts a paranormal chat. When clubs open up for self registration, there will be tons of specialty clubs, similar to Facebook pages.

I'm on there as @sharonahill if you are already there and want to follow.
Currently, it is only available on iOS (iphone, ipad) and you need an invite. But if you load the app, you'll get on the list. If I know you IRL or in virtual life, message me for an invite.

This is a new app that allows you to join or start "rooms" for audio discussion. You can follow people and topic clubs. It's hard to get anyone in your rooms unless you have a club, are part of a club that lets you start a room, or you have a ton of people on the app that you can get to show up. But, it seems to be promising. It will grow.

I already have a weekly room on Friday from noon-1pm Eastern time called the Weekly Weird news roundup.

There is a club called Extra-Paranormal Society and, my goodness, they are EXTRA indeed. Too much for my tolerance. Lots of UFO people. A few ghost people already - like Ciaran O'Keefe who also hosts a paranormal chat. When clubs open up for self registration, there will be tons of specialty clubs, similar to Facebook pages.

I'm on there as @sharonahill if you are already there and want to follow.
Currently, it is only available on iOS (iphone, ipad) and you need an invite. But if you load the app, you'll get on the list. If I know you IRL or in virtual life, message me for an invite.

Ciaran O'Keefe is one of the biggest skeptics I've ever heard when it comes to the subject of hauntings. He once explained a haunting on a podcast that was more unabelievable than it being a ghost.

Back