• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Unfortunately the article does not have video of it going into the ocean, though the news article mentions there are videos of that.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...-ufo-seen-above-oahu-appeared-drop-into-ocean

"An unidentified flying object spotted in the evening sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to call 911 on Tuesday.
The sighting happened about 8:30 p.m.
There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.
Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean."

Got a bit of time on my hands, so thought it might be a good time to send in this account of my last encounter - to date, with something pretty weird...

This took place quite a few years ago, not long after I found myself on my own after my Dad died, and I didn't have a job at that point either. So, needless to say I was not in a good place but I coped with it.

To keep myself from boredom, and feeling's of things being generally pretty hopeless, I used to go out for walks at night, usually around 11'ish. This particular night I followed a route that I would usually take as I knew how long it would take before I would get back home.

The road I took was along the edge of a deep (local) valley, with a stream running along it's length and a couple of smallish lakes. As I approached the brow of the hill where the road dipped down towards a pub (at the bottom of the hill), I looked to my right as something caught my eye.

As I focused on the 'object,' it became suddenly clear that this was a brightly lit orange sphere with something in the middle of it which I can't remember well at all.

I thought I'd glanced at the object, then passed it by, to look back to see if it was still there. When in fact I'd looked at it, somehow lost an amount of time, and found myself waking on down the road some time after - looking back to see if it was still there, and it was not visible any more, so I continued on my way home wondering what the heck had just taken place.

The following day, I felt the need to go back a little earlier which I did. On the way, I happened to bump into the proprietor in the pub - he was outside sweeping up the general area. So I stopped as I passed him by, and asked him if anyone had seen or heard anything unusual the last few nights (without saying too much about my experience the night before) , and he replied "Oh that's funny you should ask, as a couple of our guests had mentioned that they'd seen some strange coloured lights down in the valley two nights ago and they remarked on it being 'odd!'

I believe I had lost a small amount of time as I'd looked at this object as for-the-life-of-me, I couldn't fathom out why I had seen it, then ignored it (as I'd thought), and came to my senses some way down the road towards the pub just five minutes away ~ that's not what I would normally have done, normally I would have studied it and stayed there until it had vanished or moved off, instead I somehow appeared to have continued on my way for a short time, then came back to realisation when I looked back to see if it was still there... really strange behaviour on my part for me to have done that!

Some weeks later, a woman I know who lives along that road and sometimes bump into on occasion when she's out in here garden, explained that she'd been driving up from the bottom of our valley, and seen seven orange orbs moving across the valley some time before.

In the exact same area, one night quite a while ago, I reported a strange plane slowly flying across the valley in thick fog and it was obviously flying below the radar as it was so low to the ground. This is something like what the 'plane' looked like... I could also just hear what sounded like extremely quite Rolls Royce engines as it passed overhead. The plane had a very large and powerful lamp mounted on the front of it, and it appeared to be using this to fly so low over the valleys.
View attachment 33316
I sent in a report to the Ministries HQ, and in reply they stated that they had no radar information of any plane flying over on that particular night!
wow, that's a fascinating account.

Unfortunately the article does not have video of it going into the ocean, though the news article mentions there are videos of that.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/...-ufo-seen-above-oahu-appeared-drop-into-ocean

"An unidentified flying object spotted in the evening sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to call 911 on Tuesday.
The sighting happened about 8:30 p.m.
There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.
Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean."

There's a number of videos on YouTube embedded in news reports and the like, do a search for:

HONOLULU UFO

and set the Filter to Today.

Looks like they all contain the same footage of the UFO in the sky.

Mick West at Metabunk has suggested this is an LED-illuminated kite string. It is patently not something 'crashing into the ocean', but rather something hovering and slowly changing shape, like an illuminated kite.

Black Knight Satellite seen over Philippines - '100 percent alien proof' - claim

Story published by the Daily Express on 6 November, 2020.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...-satellite-ufo-alien-news-aliens-nasa-evg/amp

It reminded of their article dated 27 February, 2018:

Famous Black Knight UFO satellite myth 'solved' by YouTube novice in just 11 minutes

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...unked-NASA-thermal-blanket-YouTube-novice/amp
I can't believe they're still going on about that.

Mick West at Metabunk has suggested this is an LED-illuminated kite string. It is patently not something 'crashing into the ocean', but rather something hovering and slowly changing shape, like an illuminated kite.

Is this in reply to the Hawaii video? The Hawaii video does not look like an illuminated kite to me. To me the Hawaii video looks like an illuminated hangglider based on its shape. I have yet to find the video of the reported video of it crashing into the ocean.

Is this in reply to the Hawaii video? The Hawaii video does not look like an illuminated kite to me. To me the Hawaii video looks like an illuminated hangglider based on its shape. I have yet to find the video of the reported video of it crashing into the ocean.
In this enlargement it seems to show some kind of ejection of light/lights, and various other blinks of light - seems to need some kind of an explanation! (Further on in the video this ejection changes angles, and even makes an appearance sitting above the main object.
Latest UFO sighting.jpg

*Also noticed that according to the quotes in the video, the witnesses only say that it appeared to have fell into the ocean, not that it was actually seen and witnessed to have fallen into the ocean. In other words only an assumption that it fell into the Ocean.
I also see that the whole lit object
turns into a vertical object - not possible to fly at ninety degree's if it is as is suggested that it could possibly be hang-glider, and over the Ocean especially at night? i.e.
Latest UFO sighting.jpg

Last edited:
This is Mick West's comparison between the Hawaii UFO and an illuminated kite string.
The similarities seem obvious to me.
hawaii-blue-ufo-jpg.42593

I don't know if there is footage of the kite crashing into the ocean, but that would certainly be consistent with my attempts to fly a kite- they are always crashing.

Not quite so consistent with an illuminated hang-glider, since the pilot would presumably require rescuing after such a crash.

This is Mick West's comparison between the Hawaii UFO and an illuminated kite string.
The similarities seem obvious to me.
hawaii-blue-ufo-jpg.42593

I don't know if there is footage of the kite crashing into the ocean, but that would certainly be consistent with my attempts to fly a kite- they are always crashing.

Not quite so consistent with an illuminated hang-glider, since the pilot would presumably require rescuing after such a crash.
Yup, there's certainly a similarity there 'eburacum,' but how about the white light that was reported to have followed the same path as this object? Seems a bit coincidental.

Do we have film of this white light?
Note that some of the kites do have a brighter light actually on the body of the kite itself. I expect it would be useful to have a marker light on the kite as well as a string of lights on the tail, for control purposes.

I had figured that the part that looks like it hanging off was the hangglider pilot and their safety harness being illuminated.

I had figured that the part that looks like it hanging off was the hangglider pilot and their safety harness being illuminated.
Such a vertical dive as this shot depicts (which stays in a vertical dive for some time) doesn't give any indication of having been piloted at all?
1610705464909.png

Do we have film of this white light?
Note that some of the kites do have a brighter light actually on the body of the kite itself. I expect it would be useful to have a marker light on the kite as well as a string of lights on the tail, for control purposes.
As far as I'm aware... "No" 'eburacum.' I believe it was quoted in the video not only by the immediate witness, but by others also. (The way it is described, it sounds like it was seen a while after the main object went down, and following the same flight path - but it's all a bit sketchy to say the least!)

Complete crap.
The object in that clip is obviously much closer to the camera than they calculate, and is barely moving at all. Have these people never heard of parallax?
Here's a 3D animation of the scene compared frame by frame with the original footage, where is is shown that a lighter-than-air object drifting with the wind perfectly matches the images in the clip.

It's time some people realised that misunderstood parallax is the root cause of many of these phenomena, including the Fravor sighting and the GOFAST clip from the US Navy.

You would think the newspaper would vet these things before publishing. What are they doing - trying to sensationalise things? Surely not!

Back