• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

WandaVision *Spoilers*

But they got us used to there not being any for most of the series. We could have got out of the habit of looking.

I gotta say, anyone who switches off as that wonderful credits sequence and theme music starts deserves to miss out on the post-credits sequence!

Oh well, that was the season finale. Ended up in a great big fight, as predicted, just like every other Marvel movie/show. If anything, they explained too much, any fun mystery this had in the early stages totally evaporated. Wish they'd had the confidence to go really weird, but this was awfully conventional. Maybe I was expecting too much?

Was surprised that Darcy and Monica had so little to do in the episode, but overall I thought it was great.

Bit too much fighting for me. Where did white vision go? He’s had his memory triggered so I’m sure he’ll be back as a proper vision, might need a paint job though. I think I’m going to be a bit lost now.

I gotta say, anyone who switches off as that wonderful credits sequence and theme music starts deserves to miss out on the post-credits sequence!
The hid another one in the boring credits this time. I did miss it, found out on Twitter about it.

Bit too much fighting for me. Where did white vision go? He’s had his memory triggered so I’m sure he’ll be back as a proper vision, might need a paint job though. I think I’m going to be a bit lost now.

I was kind of glad White Vision got away with Nice Vision's memories, because he deserved some peace, but Wanda? She held a whole town hostage for weeks, psychologically ruined them, and she gets away scot free. Not only that, she's supposed to be the heroine. The stakes were way too high to let her off like that. Maybe it'll be followed up in Doc Strange 2 (noticed he never showed up! So much for fan theories!).

I was kind of glad White Vision got away with Nice Vision's memories, because he deserved some peace, but Wanda? She held a whole town hostage for weeks, psychologically ruined them, and she gets away scot free. Not only that, she's supposed to be the heroine. The stakes were way too high to let her off like that. Maybe it'll be followed up in Doc Strange 2 (noticed he never showed up! So much for fan theories!).

I’m pretty sure that Scarlet Witch is going to be the big bad in the next Doctor Strange movie. The Darkhold is very dangerous as we saw in Agents of Shield. I can see it corrupting Wanda.

Oh well, that was the season finale. Ended up in a great big fight, as predicted, just like every other Marvel movie/show. If anything, they explained too much, any fun mystery this had in the early stages totally evaporated. Wish they'd had the confidence to go really weird, but this was awfully conventional. Maybe I was expecting too much?

I was intrigued by WandaVision but this was my concern all the way through, Marvel has to do the safe Marvel thing. It's the "illusion of change" as I think Stan Lee called it.

OK, so does anyone want to explain the two scenes in the middle and end of the credits.

And where did White Vision go ?

I agree, it was a safe Stan Lee ending for the general public.

I’m pretty sure that Scarlet Witch is going to be the big bad in the next Doctor Strange movie. The Darkhold is very dangerous as we saw in Agents of Shield. I can see it corrupting Wanda.

Seeing as how she has an Evil Dead cabin and was perusing The Book of the Dead Damned, maybe she will get her comeuppance, but it would have been more dramatically satisfying in the actual WV show.

I‘m intrigued to find out how Agatha got her hands on the Darkhold. Last time we saw it, unless I’ve missed something, was when Ghostrider took it back it Hell in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I’m pretty sure we’ll never find out though. Unless Agatha has a bigger part to play at some point.
As things stand, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D's standing in the MCU continuity is uncertain. The Darkhold in Wandavision looks different from that we saw in AoS. However, there are rumours that Agent Coulson and Daisy Johnson will be included in the MCU in future.

I've certainly enjoyed Wandavision, but what we got in the finale wasn't worth the nine episodes with a sitcom novelty for me. A faster paced story over fewer episodes would have suited me better. It feels like a big investment for a relatively meagre payoff.

I've certainly enjoyed Wandavision, but what we got in the finale wasn't worth the nine episodes with a sitcom novelty for me. A faster paced story over fewer episodes would have suited me better. It feels like a big investment for a relatively meagre payoff.

Don't get me wrong, it was miles better than the miseryfest Netflix Marvel shows, but the innovation ran out eventually and they reverted to superhero cliches when they could have done more. Elizabeth Olsen was great, though.

I felt like the show had a good energy all the way through it. It was fun and wasn’t a struggle to watch. Had the same sort of fun as the last season of AoS. My wife, who watches a lot of stuff like this just because I do, was engaged from Episode 1.

Back