• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Maybe they are our guardians, that is why there have been no recorded physical attacks from alians on earth, they are mearly watching over us to make sure we or something else does destroy the world.
They have never engaged our interceptor aircraft, even when attacked, at worst they have disabled the weapon systems, this says to me that they are actively avoiding a conflict in which they appear to be much more likely to win, given their advanced technology, so i do see that we have much to fear, if they wanted to destroy us, they would have done so already.
Just a theory.
That is what I think too. :) Really the phenomenon is in complete control of the situation, in my opinion. We act as if we own this planet, having divided it up and polluted the hell out of it, making it a hell for the other animals on the planet. We are a problem species, actually, because we know about our issues and can't get it together, and risk capsizing the canoe for everyone with our stupidity. There is no reason to destroy us but plenty of reason to surveille the situation in the terrarium.

That is what I think too. :) Really the phenomenon is in complete control of the situation, in my opinion. We act as if we own this planet, having divided it up and polluted the hell out of it, making it a hell for the other animals on the planet. We are a problem species, actually, because we know about our issues and can't get it together, and risk capsizing the canoe for everyone with our stupidity. There is no reason to destroy us but plenty of reason to surveille the situation in the terrarium.
I posted this in another thread but ill repeat it here becsuse i think it is apt:
There is a zoo in the UK (London zoo maybe, i cant remember) that has in its reptile enclosure a sign above a window, it reads 'THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL ON THE PLANET', you look through the window and see a mirror with your face staring back at you, a very hard hitting and simple message i think.

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread but ill repeat it here becsuse i think it is apt:
There is a zoo in the UK (London zoo maybe, i can remember) that has in its reptile enclosure a sign above a window, it reads 'THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL ON THE PLANET', you look through the window and see a mirror with your face staring back at you, a very hard hitting and simple message i think.
Bullshit .. I've never even been to London Zoo ..

There is a zoo in the UK (London zoo maybe, i can remember) that has in its reptile enclosure a sign above a window, it reads 'THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL ON THE PLANET', you look through the window and see a mirror with your face staring back at you, a very hard hitting and simple message i think.
The Bronx Zoo.

Since I am badly computer deficient, maybe someone could post the 3 minute video of the exchange between Fox News’s

Maria Bartiromo and former National Intelligence Chief, John Ratcliffe.

I think you will say, wow !

This just came out:
US MILITARY HAS “A LOT MORE” ON UFOS EX-INTELLIGENCE DIRECTOR CONFIRMS
https://thedebrief.org/us-military-has-a-lot-more-on-ufos-ex-intelligence-director-confirms/
“There are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” Ratcliffe told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo. “Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain. Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

Not a surprise, really! It is the "Tip of the iceberg" according to Harry Reid. Podesta says the public has a "right to know" about secret UFO files, etc., etc.

This bodes VERY well for "disclosure" in June:
"Ratcliffe also told Fox he believed it would be “healthy” to make UAP information available to the public. The former DNI acknowledged he had wanted to get out UAP information before he left office. Ratcliffe, however, said, “We weren’t able to get it down into an unclassified format that we could talk about quickly enough.”
o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Thanks feinman,

In the original Superman movie, Perry White says Superman was as important as Moses talking to God.

I would say this comes close.

So the problem seems to be how to put UFO information into a declassified form.

Why don’t they just come out with the truth ?

Thanks feinman,

In the original Superman movie, Perry White says Superman was as important as Moses talking to God.

I would say this comes close.

So the problem seems to be how to put UFO information into a declassified form.

Why don’t they just come out with the truth ?
They don't come out with the truth for a lot of reasons, including our inability to deal with it, and our tendency to believe irrational nonsense. They may come out with part of it but not all of it; part of it may be disturbing --the objects surveille us and have surveilled our military capapbilities,, are cloaked in our airspace and our military is powerless to do anything about it. If we were to admit special knowledge of the phenomenon or possession of bits of material from it, the nations of the world would demand knowledge of it, nations wouldn't trust each other over it, etc. etc.
I think they will come out and say:
"No nation on earth is responsible for the objects we are seeing, and we are very possibly encountering a non-human technology that has been visiting us for a long time." It probably won't change the nature of the contact --we couldn't deal with direct contact at this point. Remember there is nothing to gain by having this conversation with the people of the world; they are being forced to it by the activity of the phenomenon.

Why after all these years is the Pentagon showing it’s hand ?

What else is coming down the road ?

The whole thing is a replay of the late '40a culminating in the events of the '50s including flying over the US Capitol Building. Then and over the decades, many have wanted the government to come out and publicly acknowledge the reality of the phenomenon, but for national security reasons this was not done. Now, it is a new day and the devices are active again, and if those cases and videos mentioned by Ratcliffe recently and so many other comes out as it seems they will... This could be "Disclosure" in June, and I think there is about an 80% chance it will happen.

Some internet comments are saying we are going to get short changed.

The Pentagon report will only talk about if UFOs are a national threat.

These commenters think there will be no discussion about E.T.s

I hope it’s more than a security report !

I think some of these aliens likely have morality.
And if they have morality, they have an awareness of G-D and of being held to account by a superior being.

If they want something from us and have overwhelming technical superiority, then they could have wiped us out and used the earth's resources for themselves.
But they have not.

Or, we are so far below their technical level, and they have such abundant resources where they live, that visits to earth are a form of vacation safari for them.

Some internet comments are saying we are going to get short changed.
The Pentagon report will only talk about if UFOs are a national threat.
These commenters think there will be no discussion about E.T.s
I hope it’s more than a security report !

An unclassified report on unclassified information relating to UAPs / UFOs as a national security threat is precisely (and all ... ) that the Senate committee and the defense appropriation bill mandated. That's it; that's all.

An unclassified report on unclassified information relating to UAPs / UFOs as a national security threat is precisely (and all ... ) that the Senate committee and the defense appropriation bill mandated. That's it; that's all.
Could another government from a different country disclose UFOs ?

Only if they have any info about them, which is unlikely.
The French effort at disclosure, GEPAN/GEIPAN, disclosed very little of note.
The UK version, Project Condign, came up with a bizarre theory about plasmas that seems to have been a hypothesis put forward by a single individual. Governments are just as prone to delusion and error as anyone else.

The U.S. is supposedly the most powerful country, but a simple question has brought the U.S. to its knees.

What are UFOs ?

On Fox News TV News, Maria Bartiromo asks Senator Marco Rubio on the intelligence committee about the Pentagon UFO report.

Rubio says says it probably will not happen because the Pentagon is having trouble on how to declassify secret information.

The Pentagon can not do this process.

On Fox News TV News, Maria Bartiromo asks Senator Marco Rubio on the intelligence committee about the Pentagon UFO report.
Rubio says says it probably will not happen because the Pentagon is having trouble on how to declassify secret information.
The Pentagon can not do this process.

Control authority for declassification of classified material rests with the agency or organization that classified it in the first place and secondarily with an authority higher in the chain of command of the agency that originally classified it.

The Department of Defense is not the only entity that can classify information, and it has no special power for declassifying materials classified by someone else.

I am looking for a simple answer which it seems our government can not provide, are UFOs real, yes or no.

So simple but the Pentagon can not handle this question.

According to Fox News TV interviews, the Pentagon is in a “ tail spin “.

I think this guy has it correct, we've discussed him a bit before. I'm not a theoretical physicist, but I think UFOs are very like what he is describing:
https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2021/03/jack-sarfatti-his-ideas-about-tic-tac.html
"...evidence of extremely low power warp drive with time-travel-to-past capability in a meta-material fuselage controlled by a conscious AI post-quantum computer."
Perhaps a generalized AI, biological or inorganic was created that managed to solve the warp drive problems.

Here is the video interview from Sarfatti. Going to watch now:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...5410C449A0628D4ED9D6541&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Last edited:
Here Sarfatti says that they understand how they work but are being obstructed by insiders from revealing things. Sounds just like what Hillenkoetter and Keyhoe were saying long ago --no surprise. He also says he was drafted to work on UFOs for the government back in the '70s. Listen to the other stuff he says at the end!:oops:
I think Sarfatti might agree now that the whole operation is a safety valve channel to the public and that the Pentagon is trying to get ahead of everything as it hits the fan. No way they are going to come out and reveal everything they know. Pretend they don't really know. Go on little excursions pretending to look for UFOs. Constantly censor what you say because it is still highly classified --this becomes obvious after just a few episodes of Unidentified.

Last edited:
Here is a new video from Mick West. It looks like he is betting someone on the content of the upcoming report:

This is silly. Mick needs to read all of the articles in the Historic UFO Encounters thread.
Get Sarfatti in there to talk with him :evil:

Last edited:
Politico suggests that the UFO report that Trump signed into law is slowly sinking in quicksand.

Politico claims different intelligence agencies are not ready to give up whatever UFO information they might have.

It seems that in Louis Elizondo’s UFO program on the U.S. History Channel, he complained that one of his reasons he left his government job was because he could not get any cooperation from his fellow workers on UFO information.

In fact he mentioned that his UFO information quest, that his fellow workers labeled him working with the devil.

Things look bleak for truthful UFO information.

Last edited by a moderator:
So...

I am expected to believe that senior U.S. officials are willing to go on national television to announce that enemy states, specifically Russia and/or China, are entering American airspace with absolute impunity using such advanced technology that they have no idea what it is and how it works or how to deal with it.

If this was truly the case then we would be on the very brink of World War 3.

There is a reason this information is being concoted and put out. I do not know what this reason is. However, I do not believe the official line. It makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
Politico suggests that the UFO report that Trump signed into law is slowly sinking in quicksand. ...

Get your facts straight, and don't dare attempt to cast this in light of "politics."

The authorization for the UAP report was embedded in the National Defense Authorization Act for 2021, which was finally agreed / passed by both houses of Congress and forwarded to the President on 11 December, 2020.

The President vetoed the bill on 23 December.

The House and Senate both overrode the President's veto, and the bill became law in spite of the President's rejection on 1 January 2021.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6395/actions

Back