• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Do Points Make? Board Trophies & Titles

Trust me. The prize isn’t worth it. I just got a George Formby Grill that spits out burnt offerings with a chirpy ‘Turned Out Nice Again’ message on the app.

Trust me. The prize isn’t worth it. I just got a George Formby Grill that spits out burnt offerings with a chirpy ‘Turned Out Nice Again’ message on the app.
20070707b.jpg

Ladies! ... Gentlemen! ... Beings Of All Idempotent Identifications!
ringmaster-A.jpg

Be it now known and henceforth recorded for the amazement of all who follow throughout the ages ...

By virtue of the mechanics of metrics,
cumulation of contributions,
and
level of likes lobbed
The Fantom Forces of Fort Fort
hail
GOR-DON-RUTTER
as the
latest of our mad mob to achieve the highest possible number of points
and hence qualify himself for inclusion in the
309 CLUB!

gordonrutter-maxpts.jpg

Ready The Ritual's Riggings, And Initiate The Initiation!

Ladies! ... Gentlemen! ... Beings Of All Idempotent Identifications!
View attachment 35242
Be it now known and henceforth recorded for the amazement of all who follow throughout the ages ...

By virtue of the mechanics of metrics,
cumulation of contributions,
and
level of likes lobbed
The Fantom Forces of Fort Fort
hail
GOR-DON-RUTTER
as the
latest of our mad mob to achieve the highest possible number of points
and hence qualify himself for inclusion in the
309 CLUB!

View attachment 35243
Ready The Ritual's Riggings, And Initiate The Initiation!

The mods are already rehearsing the traditional ceremonies:

63767-large.jpg

9e2643a8ccd6dc8236d8b25628b60a36.jpg

maximus otter

Is the '309 club' the place that has a very small entrance, round the back, and it only accepts one member at a time?

Or is it the club for owners of the Peugeot 309?
(one of the ugliest cars Peugeot ever made)

Oh, I jest of course........and I don't believe I could ever scale the dizzy heights of the aforementioned repository of rapscallions, reprobates, ruffians and rascals.

Is the '309 club' the place that has a very small entrance, round the back, and it only accepts one member at a time?

Or is it the club for owners of the Peugeot 309?
(one of the ugliest cars Peugeot ever made)

Oh, I jest of course........and I don't believe I could ever scale the dizzy heights of the aforementioned repository of rapscallions, reprobates, ruffians and rascals.
We don't care anyway do we Trev. Me and Trev are forming our own club instead that no 309ers can ever join ever and we're going to get Jackie Weaver to chair our meetings because she's gangsta.

aJACKIEWEAVER.jpg

Anyone who want's to join will have to READ THE RULES and UNDERSTAND THE RULES........
I'm quite happy to do that Trev but that's a POINT OF ORDER for the chair .. has the meeting started yet?

He probably hacked into the software somehow. Bet he’s never actually made a single post to the forum!

Back