• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who Are Psychics Talking To?

So, I do not think single men and women can professional work together in a business setting without some behind

the scenes of sexual activity.

This is OK if it is done on their on time, and not in the broom storage room at work.

This is OK if it is done on their on time, and not in the broom storage room at work.
I used to work in a store where the storage closet was rumored to be a trysting place. To me it doesn't sound very comfortable or relaxing, but I guess people just get bored at a job like that, and figure any old place will do . . .

I used to do replacement teaching at a number of local schools who would ring if someone was away.
One day a local school rang and I explained that I was already going to another one where the former vice principal had transferred.
The secretary was a bit annoyed and made a smart remark about why I was going there.
I found out later from someone else that he had transferred because he was caught in the stationery cupboard with one of the other teachers.

Miraculously he did but it lasted for few months and my bad eyesight returned.... so much for it
Strangely enough this seems to happen with a lot of psychic healing and surgery, a cure is effected but it always comes back, I have my theories about this, if as is mentioned they actually cure your astral body which mimics your actual body (allegedly) perhaps the astral body snaps back to it's last form, or it's just a short term placebo effect that we don't understand

I used to work in a store where the storage closet was rumored to be a trysting place. To me it doesn't sound very comfortable or relaxing, but I guess people just get bored at a job like that, and figure any old place will do . . .
When I first worked in hospitals some of the male staff would proposition younger women in the sluice, where dirty jobs like cleaning bedpans were done.
The place would stink and there'd be excrement present and Ms X would turn round to see Mr Y standing behind her, grinning, with his pants down. HOW romantic.

Last edited:
Strangely enough this seems to happen with a lot of psychic healing and surgery, a cure is effected but it always comes back, I have my theories about this, if as is mentioned they actually cure your astral body which mimics your actual body (allegedly) perhaps the astral body snaps back to it's last form, or it's just a short term placebo effect that we don't understand
? Do you have any additional information or sources on this? I have known few people who had their long-term illnesses apparently cured by psychic means: meaning that the symptoms, bloodwork, and/or x-rays indicated that the illness was gone. Remained gone for years or decades.

So, I do not think single men and women can professional work together in a business setting without some behind

Do you also think that women and men can't be friends without some kind of illicit (or even licit) lusting going on?

I've got lots of friends who are men. Fairly sure they aren't quietly lusting after me, and I'm most certainly not lusting after them!

I think that is bollocks. I have Worked with plenty of women between marriages and they were likewise single and there wasn’t any thought of sexual liaisons. I believe that is professionalism.
The flings I’ve had with female work colleagues in the past have all been a result of after work activities involving alcohol. That was not professionalism. And even when pissed I was still compos mentis sufficiently to walk away from some potential liaisons that I believed could have become troublesome.

That doesn't mean everybody's at it though.
I did not think that @charliebrown meant everybody or even most or many - just some. Maybe this nuance was only apparent to Americans, and not the UK contingent.

In any case, I agree with Charlie: in the workplace, (some or few) workers may be sexually attracted to a colleague, and that attraction may be acted upon.

Could we get back to the psychics talking to someone, please?

That doesn't mean everybody's at it though.
Quite right. It's actually a terrible slander to suggest men and women can't share a workspace without something sexual happening - although novelists do it all the time.

And anyway, why assume a person automatically feels instant lust for any person of their desired sex? I certainly don't. The people I have been attracted to form a tiny subset of those who I have met of the sex in question. And even then I am perfectly capable of treating them with decorum in a work situation.

And no, I don't resent those I'm not attracted to. We are all human beings with different crosses to bear - including our genetic sex. For me those differences are to be cultivated and make for more interesting friends.

Yes they can. I've worked in kitchens where I've been the only (single) woman and three or four single guys.None of us had any sexual activity with each other.
Plenty of shouting matches if we were stressed/overworked but never any sex,thankfully. Lovely guys but not in the slightest bit attractive to me nor me to them.

Quite right. It's actually a terrible slander to suggest men and women can't share a workspace without something sexual happening - although novelists do it all the time.

And anyway, why assume a person automatically feels instant lust for any person of their desired sex? I certainly don't. The people I have been attracted to form a tiny subset of those who I have met of the sex in question.
Who exactly suggested this slander? Who exactly assumed this instant lust? etc.

@charliebrown explained what he meant - almost 2 years ago! - and he did not intend nor write what you refer to as "slander."

WTF. Really.....

Last edited:
Yes they can. I've worked in kitchens where I've been the only (single) woman and three or four single guys.None of us had any sexual activity with each other.
Plenty of shouting matches if we were stressed/overworked but never any sex,thankfully. Lovely guys but not in the slightest bit attractive to me nor me to them.
By your logic, people do not run stop signs or exceed the speed limit because you personally do not.

I've worked in offices and places where there were more flings going on than at the local pub -
And I mean married people having heavy duty relationships at work, older men with younger women, single women going with men who had several children, one woman had two married men chasing her! I found them all to be passion pits.
But these were larger places with hundreds of employees, and I don't want to talk about their Christmas parties! :)

But as for the subject of this thread 'Who are psychics talking to', in my experience I am 'shown' certain things, it's not like someone from the beyond is contacting me.
Except for when I see people standing behind someone I am talking to, those people are deceased and want the person to know they are still with them.

Psychics can talk to

Themselves- Basically fakers, who charge money to a gullible or emotionally vulnerable public.

Demons - They can be evil ones pretending to be the soul of a departed person.

An angel or the soul of righteous person or deceased person can visit someone, but I am highly doubtful whether anyone who styles themselves as a psychic can have these experiences.

Just my opinion I find true psychics don’t want money and do it fun like at a school fair to raise money for the school.

I remember my mom said reading tea leaves was the rage when she was young in 1930s.

My wife and I were surprised by a tarot reading at a local museum fund raiser.

When my young wife was in high school at a fund raiser, a lady with a crystal ball told my wife that when she married she would have 2 daughters, and told her the letter of my last name.

There are some real psychics walking around that kept to themselves.

I 'get told things', too.
I have no idea who is putting things in my mind - someone who is interested in me and my thoughts, I'm guessing.
It doesn't have to be a demon or an angel, or even a relation for that matter.
We all have visible friends who are none of these things -why not invisible ones, too?

I 'get told things', too.
I have no idea who is putting things in my mind - someone who is interested in me and my thoughts, I'm guessing.
It doesn't have to be a demon or an angel, or even a relation for that matter.
We all have visible friends who are none of these things -why not invisible ones, too?
My favorite thing though, is visiting 'murder sites', the place where murders have taken place, to see what I can 'feel'.
Chilling.

Just my opinion I find true psychics don’t want money and do it fun like at a school fair to raise money for the school.

I remember my mom said reading tea leaves was the rage when she was young in 1930s.

My wife and I were surprised by a tarot reading at a local museum fund raiser.

When my young wife was in high school at a fund raiser, a lady with a crystal ball told my wife that when she married she would have 2 daughters, and told her the letter of my last name.

There are some real psychics walking around that kept to themselves.
There certainly are some real psychics - I think I wrote here about going to our local carnival who featured a psychic.
She was astounding - and told me I would shortly be meeting my future husband. I asked what his name was, and she looked into my palm and told me his name would start with 'T'.
And a short time later, I did meet him, and his name did start with 'T'.
Amazing how she saw that in my palm!

Back