• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

I hope they're not because that would be a very dangerous situation. They came pretty close to our assets --what would happen if one malfunctioned and crashed into one of our ships or planes? Racliffe said they are harassing ships all over the world --the Chinese are doing it? Wow.

Wars in the future will be strictly push button and joy stick.

I once read a story that a serviceman controlled with tremendous personal stress some drones in Afghanistan from his office in Arizona.

On his hour lunch break he went to the next door McDonalds, and this change of reality almost drove him mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wars in the future will be strictly push button and joy stick.

I once read a story that a serviceman controlled with tremendous personal stress some drones in Afghanistan from his office in Arizona.

On his hour lunch break he went to the next door McDonalds, and this change of reality almost drove him mad.
If we have a future :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the members at Metabunk possesses a night vision device (NVD) with a triangular iris, although he had never noticed its shape until now. Using this scope he has been able to reproduce the triangular UAV effect exactly, so I think we can explain the triangular shapes in that clip definitively.

One interesting factor is that this person did not realise the nightscope had a triangular iris, so it is entirely possible that the person who took the original film did not realise this either. An innocent mistake, not an attempt to deceive, as I thought at first.

Nick Pope has given an opinion to The American version of The Sun.

His opinion is this is Russian and China’s experiments of hypersonic drones.

Nick said that everything was changed in 2019 when the Navy did an about face and wanted every UFO observation reported immediately to Naval Command.

The U.S. is far behind in the hypersonic race.

The Popester knows as much about this stuff as my bin.

Here is what Elizondo has said about the drones (from 1963, alienexpanse):

"And it is that according to Elizondo time is a big problem for the theory of drones, since UFOs fly for hours around ships. In addition, UFOs fly in adverse weather conditions and at night, another large handicap for drones. He even stressed that Navy ships have effective defence measures against such raids. Lue Elizondo concludes that the military authorities "They were called drones simply because they didn't want to say the word UAP, they didn't want to scare people (...) if you see lights in the sky you better write the word drone, don't write the word UAPS because it's going to be published and it's going to be a bad day for us with the press." The expert does not hesitate to point out that: "We are not dealing with drones at all. They're not drones, we have no idea what they are." Elizondo also revealed that if it were Chinese technology they risked losing any of these drones, and that in addition, the flight of these aircraft over U.S. navy ships on U.S. territory was a daring and risky provocation that could lead to a serious diplomatic conflict. For the former director of AATIP these multiple sightings were not drones of the Asian giant."
Original source: https://caravaca.blogspot.com/2021/...9--n9LrNHtqIm0X0_gCJENqalUGsaPvziAlxVBHUdCwFw

That's where I currently am with it too. Nice to see same conclusions reached.

Basically a higher intensity version of Exercise Mainbrace by the objects.
https://www.livescience.com/ufos-invade-nato-war-games-project-blue-book.html

"

"A silvery, spherical object"
"a silvery, spherical object" that traveled across the sky, NICAP records show. A reporter named Wallace Litwin, who was on the aircraft carrier, described the UFO as resembling "a white ping-pong ball." Litwin allegedly captured photographs of the object that were reviewed by U.S. Navy Intelligence officers, but the images have never been released to the public, according to NICAP.

On Sept. 13, 1952, several crew members on the Danish destroyer Willemoes saw something unusual: "an unidentified object, triangular in shape, which moved at high speed toward the southeast," according to NICAP records. It glowed with a bluish light, and the destroyer's commander estimated its speed at more than 900 mph (1,448 km/h)."

Yada yada yada same 'ole same 'ole...

Last edited:
Susan Gough, Pentagon public relations, announced that all the triangular and pyramid UFOs above the USS Russell

are real but did say what they are.

Susan says we have code names for these UFOs such as Acorn, Metal Blimp, or Sphere.

These were not CGI or lens flare but real items.

Susan Gough, Pentagon public relations, announced that all the triangular and pyramid UFOs above the USS Russell

are real but did say what they are.

Susan says we have code names for these UFOs such as Acorn, Metal Blimp, or Sphere.

be2a1c89041b8c0aa1f17c12c40e5bfd.jpeg

I can't wait to see a closeup of a Cocoyoc --er sphere or acorn (Cocoyoc with arms withdrawn) object! :cool:

Last edited:
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power goes crazy on the Pentagon news that the Pentagon confirms UAPs or UfOs are real.

The odds that were 500/1 was slashed to 20/1 that UFOs will appear for the general public before year’s end.

Irish bookmaker Paddy Power goes crazy on the Pentagon news that the Pentagon confirms UAPs or UfOs are real.

The odds that were 500/1 was slashed to 20/1 that UFOs will appear for the general public before year’s end.
Do you have links to these articles charliebrown? Wherein official types drip things out?

As I've pointed out elsewhere, the 'triangular' shapes of the USS Russell pyramid-shaped UFOs are caused by the triangular iris on the night vision camera. These are not flying triangles. In fact the most likely explanation for this particular clip is distant ordinary aircraft, not drones.

Susan Gough, Pentagon public relations, announced that all the triangular and pyramid UFOs above the USS Russell are real but did say what they are.
That is correct; these are all real clips.
Well, the Pyramid clip is definitely triangular bokeh, but that is not on your list.
The Acorn is a Batman balloon- almost without a shadow of a doubt.
The Metal Blimp is a different, silver balloon, in the same location, and no doubt released from the same beach - probably by children.

The Sphere is slightly more difficult to explain, but I would suggest it is a balloon as well, possibly carrying a payload - which may explain its relatively rapid disappearance when it sank.
-------------
Just because these objects are real does not mean they are exotic.

That is correct; these are all real clips.

Well, the Pyramid clip is definitely triangular bokeh, but that is not on your list.
The Acorn is a Batman balloon- almost without a shadow of a doubt.
The Metal Blimp is a different, silver balloon, in the same location, and no doubt released from the same beach - probably by children.

The Sphere is slightly more difficult to explain, but I would suggest it is a balloon as well, possibly carrying a payload - which may explain its relatively rapid disappearance when it sank.
-------------
Just because these objects are real does not mean they are exotic.
:pOh bugger, if it is that Batman balloon.. That was funny. Imagine if aliens morphed into a Batman balloon on purpose --they kind of behave like Batman and everyone thinks they are balloons:chuckle: Yeah, need to see more real footage from them.

Ah, yes. There is a real possibility that aliens are disguising themselves as drones and Batman balloons in order to fool us. In fact. in an infinite universe, there are probably an infinite number of worlds where that is happening.

However, the odds are quite good that we are not in one of those worlds.

Why do I always have the feeling that the Pentagon is playing games with the public.

The low blow is that the Pentagon knows the truth.

Why do I always have the feeling that the Pentagon is playing games with the public.

The low blow is that the Pentagon knows the truth.

It's self-inflicted. Your assumption that the latter must be true provides the basis for your fretting about the former.

You are right EnolaGaia, I am frustrated because I know the truth.
I think it can just be waited out, perhaps. I am pretty sure it is just a matter of time; if not in June, then sometime soon, maybe. I think things are getting to a point on the planet where there could be a change in the behavior of the objects and more and more will be dripped out. I think we both know how the story ends, but old paradigms are going to die hard. Hopefully Vallee's book will help a bit; I don't think he's concluded that UFOs are weather balloons :cool:
Skeptics refuse to see the historicity of the phenomenon. They ignore all witness testimony as unreliable, and don't have good explanations for a lot of past sightings --only the most probable mundane explanations, and that's a risky game --especially now that so many folks with credentials are speaking out now on a daily basis. Folks who should know. But no; only what skeptics think alien technology and contact would be like will be accepted.
Skeptics: I haven't heard what benefit there is to the US government to talk about UFOs with the public, why would they do this, regardless of what they are? Are they all just totally incompetent and the military personnel who have seen these things over the years sometimes up close, just daft?

Last edited:
New interview with Elizondo:
Ah, he says folks have waited "decades" for the report..

Last edited:
Right here he says carefully: "...Whatever capacity I may or may not be serving in"...
He is the information channel from the government, as I have mentioned before. Right here:

:badge::badge::badge:
June is coming.... :pitch:

Interesting how he talks about the objects not going through diplomatic channels, but making contact directly with whomever they want.
Hi Lue! We'd love to have you participate on this forum.

Last edited:
Elizondo was asked why his analysis of these film clips was so superficial, and he refused to answer. If he is the 'information channel from the government', why doesn't he respond to questions like that with useful information?

Also, why isn't he employed by the government any more?

Hello all,

to be honest, I no longer have any faith in Elizondo. I have the impression that he has to make money somehow and keep this UAP/UFO issue alive. I also wonder why he didn't stick to his job with the government.

Best wishes
Jakin

@eburacum
The original films apparently weren't classified but were on a classified server; not damning enough to be classified. I think if they can get folks to understand that UFOs exist without providing conclusive proof, they would rather do that. Channel open in case things escalate.
The report might be different and contain more evidence ( I hope). Even Congress saw stuff we haven't yet.
I think Elizondo DOES work for the government still.... See post #618.

@Jakin
Elizondo can step out now. His goal was supposedly to get Congress and other looking at this. Now we will have a report.

@both of you:
If we knew they were Chinese --why the report? If we didn't know what they were --why the report? Not a wise intelligence move.
If we DID know what they were (not made by humans), and had known for a long time, then THIS us how the government slowly fesses up. Why would they be doing this otherwise? A question to you.

Holy crap !

NBC Today News TV gave this a big time slot this morning.

What is new is the Navy says they have many naval videos of UAPs.

What was really shocking was ex CIA director, James Wolsey, looked straight into the camera and said these UAPs have stopped and suspended our planes at 40,000 feet !

Our weapons are just toys to them !

The problem is how to satisfy the 180 day deadline report from the Pentagon, and this is the start of it.

Holy crap !

NBC Today News TV gave this a big time slot this morning.

What is new is the Navy says they have many naval videos of UAPs.

What was really shocking was ex CIA director, James Wolsey, looked straight into the camera and said these UAPs have stopped and suspended our planes at 40,000 feet !

Our weapons are just toys to them !

The problem is how to satisfy the 180 day deadline report from the Pentagon, and this is the start of it.
By 'stopped and suspended' does he mean held in stasis?

Back