• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Here is a fun one for skeptics to ID. Fake? I'm not claiming it's real, given the state of digital image tech these days, though it certainly is the kind of thing folks report, so regardless, it is enjoyable.

Here is a fun one for skeptics to ID. Fake? I'm not claiming it's real, given the state of digital image tech these days, though it certainly is the kind of thing folks report, so regardless, it is enjoyable.
Seems the video is unavailable?
Unavailable video.jpg

Seems to be genuine as the US Navy have confirmed it was filmed by their personnel.

https://www.disclose.tv/t/leaked-uf...yer-us-navy-confirms-footage-as-genuine/28723
I think the drones are UFOs and are swarming military ships around the globe as Ratcliffe said. But I wonder if the videos of them are not the real deal --or like the other videos, the least incriminating portions --because they don't want to shock people, and they can maintain plausible deniability for skeptics.

Commercial Airline Pilots Keep Reporting UFOs Over Canada

VICE World News has uncovered dozens of recent UFO reports from Air Canada, WestJet, Porter, and other airlines in a government aviation incident database.

iu

Stock image

On the morning of May 30, 2016, an Air Canada Express flight from Montreal to Toronto reported it had “crossed an unidentified flying object, round in shape, flying at an approximate speed of 300kts,” or more than 550 km/h. Over 8,000 feet above Lake Ontario on Nov. 14 of that year, two crew members were injured when a Porter Airlines plane dove to avoid hitting an “object” that “appeared to be solid… and shaped like an upright doughnut or inner tube.”

By combing through thousands of reports in a government flight incident database, VICE World News has uncovered dozens of recent UFO sightings from Canadian and international airlines.

The sightings come from the Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Report System (CADORS), a searchable digital archive operated by Transport Canada, the federal department that oversees road, rail, marine, and air transportation. With over three decades of data, CADORS contains nearly 300,000 aviation incident reports on everything from mechanical failures to rowdy passengers to bird strikes. It also provides a fascinating record of UFO sightings by professional aviators in Canadian airspace.

“Pilots are probably not reporting about 90 per cent of the things they’re seeing, because they know it could have lengthy career implications,” former Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) pilot John “Jock” Williams told VICE World News.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xewj/air-canada-westjet-porter-pilots-ufo-sightings

maximus otter

The way it moves seems to resemble the movement of a kite. Possibly one of those illuminated ones.

I have seen that sort of movement before. I think that was from a rocket where the guidance system went a bit doolally in Norway or Sweden or somewhere like that. If that was going north, there’s Coventry and Birmingham airport airspace around there too. Come to think of it, there have been some big chinook style helicopters buzzing about lately.

I have seen that sort of movement before. I think that was from a rocket where the guidance system went a bit doolally in Norway or Sweden or somewhere like that. If that was going north, there’s Coventry and Birmingham airport airspace around there too. Come to think of it, there have been some big chinook style helicopters buzzing about lately.
Yes, my first reaction was 'rocket out of control'.

In this vide

In this video a formation lights over California start behaving the same way
at 0:50

Later in the same Slapped Ham episode, a sighting showing what looks like exhaust puffs coming from an object (at 13:35)
Thanks for posting that - the UFO one was more convincing than the poltergeist around five minutes in. I wasn't scared, or remotely convinced!

Man, we are going to be so screwed with this deep fake stuff! UFOs are the least of our worries.
Just looking over the general area of the Skywalker Ranch yesterday using Google. Nothing much to see on the land views - but did realise that the camera did catch something overhead whilst it was there. I assumed it snapped a Helicopter, but on closer view I don't know if it is or not, as it looks a little 'odd.' See what you all think...

The white line in the shot is one of the security camera connection cables - like a telephone wire overhead.

Screenshot 2021-06-02 232752 Skinwalker Ranch.jpg

Just looking over the general area of the Skywalker Ranch yesterday using Google. Nothing much to see on the land views - but did realise that the camera did catch something overhead whilst it was there. I assumed it snapped a Helicopter, but on closer view I don't know if it is or not, as it looks a little 'odd.' See what you all think...

The white line in the shot is one of the security camera connection cables - like a telephone wire overhead.

View attachment 40248
Looks like a chopper to me

That is indeed quite convincingly believable.
But then, many things are.

Back