• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Scargy is fine, unlike me after viewing the picture she sent me on what's app Thursday morning. :eek:
You mean this picture?
1a4f20032a82f8a618b2fca46a3fb9f97c93b658.jpeg

You lot! :chuckle:

OK, OK, I'm back. Was ill/stressed/mithered but hoping things are better now.

@Swifty cheered me up more than I can describe and I need to thank him.
@titch sent me hilariously obscene cartoons which were dangerous in the state I found myself. :oops:

My problems were poor health - most unlike me - and stressful work problems. Can't inflict all that on you lot, what.

@titch sent me hilariously obscene cartoons which were dangerous in the state I found myself. :oops:

My problems were poor health - most unlike me - and stressful work problems. Can't inflict all that on you lot, what.
Glad to have you back, and on the mend. Have some chocolate!
1f85e44d7935f50251358ed403ac7340.jpg

Good to see you back :oldm:

I was going to send a photo of it and me but in all honesty I looked like, well, shite. :oops:
Didn't think you'd want a snap of what appeared to be a decomposing toothless crocodile.

I was going to send a photo of it and me but in all honesty I looked like, well, shite. :oops:
Didn't think you'd want a snap of what appeared to be a decomposing toothless crocodile.
Yeah. Let's skip that mate. Or I'll send you a pic of the bald spot I'm developing. Fortunately I'm a tall person so only the Mrs, me and other tall people who are too polite to even notice or mention it don't mention it so far. (on the other hand, I'm still otherwise somehow absolutely gorgeous though so it sucks to be you) .. snootch

Last edited:

Clearly you have a big presence here...
e7341155a23f8036d4a820dc0b333a6e_w200-2.gif

Or I'll send you a pic of the bald spot I'm developing. Fortunately I'm a tall person so only the Mrs, me and other tall people who are too polite to even notice or mention it don't mention it so far.

Only "developing"? Lucky you. My head grew through the top of my hair a long time ago. Mind you, it sounds like I'm a bit shorter than you, so that could explain it ..

Only "developing"? Lucky you. My head grew through the top of my hair a long time ago. Mind you, it sounds like I'm a bit shorter than you, so that could explain it ..
I haven't gone full on Prince William yet but it's in the cards by the looks of things.

Son of a preacher man!

I'm old enough to remember that song being in t'HitParade.

From what I heard, she and Billy Ray were about 10 and would go off and play while the adults were talking. I had no idea that they were older and up to teenage things together.

I imagined them climbing about in a barn or pushing each other on a tyre swing like the kids in To Kill a Mockingbird. Innocence, eh.

Back