• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Worst Movie EVER?

He's also had some... allegations recently that may have unfocused his mind.

Apparently ( and I'm going by someone's opinion who I trust) Wolf Cop is actually quite good? ..

awolfcop001.jpg

It looks better than Teen Wolf anyway.

Well, let's not go crazy. Wolf Cop is fine for one of those "let's try and be classic grindhouse" knock-offs, but it doesn't have a furry Michael J. Fox shooting hoops.

Well, let's not go crazy. Wolf Cop is fine for one of those "let's try and be classic grindhouse" knock-offs, but it doesn't have a furry Michael J. Fox shooting hoops.
No car surfing scenes either probably.

AIP in the 1950s and 60s used to make sensational posters, then hire people to make a movie to go with them afterwards.
The only way to make movies...

I've been told Robo Warriors is shite but in a good way .. full movie:

I've never seen this one but I'll be astonished if it didn't win an academy award

ahookers001.jpg

Haven't seen that one, but it was the debut of the Soska Sisters, and they're pretty great, there's strong cult following for them (apart from that Dean Cain prison movie they made, but hey, girls gotta work).

Haven't seen that one, but it was the debut of the Soska Sisters, and they're pretty great, there's strong cult following for them (apart from that Dean Cain prison movie they made, but hey, girls gotta work).
Dare I ask, and will I regret asking?

It's called Vendetta, and is just really boring, with none of the energy of the Soskas' other movies. I don't know if you'll regret asking, but you will regret watching!
So, it's like Maos Hands Of Fate, but with the guy was Superman on tv in it...

Back