• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Why can't the Aliens just step forward themseleves and say Hello instead the whole news stories as it's turning into a circus and I feel June will be a let down BUT YOU NEVER KNOW AS PEOPLE DO WIN THE LOTTERY ;)

Yes....traveling through space, light years at least or interdimensionally, can't be an easy task. One would think that any self respecting species would stop and say hello. Life might be out there but I'm betting it's not all that common regarding sentient species. The fact 'they' haven't greeted us openly as a race leaves me wondering what their agenda could be or if it's even sentient biological beings at all. Perhaps it's something even stranger or proxy drones by a species that is so far away they explore by using AI type ships. It's possible their AI have been monitoring us for centuries and they haven't gotten here yet in person. ;)
But if disclosure happens why does it have to be from American Government and not say Russia, Australia or even Denmark ?

When did anybody ever listen to what Denmark has to say, apart from the Danes?
For all we know Denmark could have announced the existence of aliens years ago.

But if disclosure happens why does it have to be from American Government

Because it will be in their interests to "disclose" something that will obscure the thing they are trying to obscure.

"Hey - look! Over there - UFOs! No, no, no...not over here - there, there!"

But if disclosure happens why does it have to be from American Government and not say Russia, Australia or even Denmark ?
There are multiple angles one could take in answering this question ...

It doesn't have to come from any particular government, but any government willing to make a positive announcement of alien visits / presence would need to be able to support the announcement in the eyes of the global audience. Otherwise they would face a major loss of face on the world stage.

It's also fair to point out that governmental disclosures in the past have failed to convince one or another faction and simply led to even deeper and more convoluted conspiracy theories wrapped around the given incident(s). As a result, there's no historical precedent for disclosure resolving anything.

The bulk of the sightings and associated events (e.g., investigations) comprising the modern UFO canon and storyline - even dating back to the mystery airships of the late 19th century - have been within the USA. UFO sightings are not a peculiarly American phenomenon but the persistently popular elements of UFO lore have been overwhelmingly drawn from the American scene. It's therefore not surprising that special attention is focused on American disclosures (or lack thereof).

"Disclosure" is the new cover-up.

You wait.

I guarantee I'll be proved correct.

Here's another Twitter thread. This time from the FOR camp:

So, I know everyone's afraid of looking like a crazy person, but I can’t believe the new UFO report from the Pentagon isn't a bigger deal.

Our govt says there are crafts that "outstrip our arsenal by at least 100 years to 1,000 years at the moment” and we're like "meh..."

“Imagine a technology that can do 700 g-forces, fly 13,000 mph, evade radar…And has no obvious signs of propulsion...and yet still can defy the effects of Earth’s gravity. That’s precisely what we’re seeing.”

-Director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program

If it is China:

1. Confirmed sightings date to 2004, long before China had their new tech boom. How'd they keep this tech secret for 17 years?

2. Why hasn’t that level of tech been seen elsewhere in China? (Their submarines and carriers are archaic compared to the U.S.)

I have no dog in this fight but I'm pleasantly surprised that urology is not dead yet, as I feared.

Spell checker knows UROlogy but not UFOlogy :)

Last edited:
Our govt says there are crafts that "outstrip our arsenal by at least 100 years to 1,000 years at the moment” and we're like "meh..."

Because it is a nonsense.

If the government genuinely believed that their airspace and defences were being infiltrated, at will, by technology 1000 years advanced to theirs, then there would be only two possibilites -

1. You would hear nothing at all from them about it.

2. You would hear everything about it because it would be biggest thing to happen to this planet in 4.5 billion years. And would probably involve lots of things blowing up and everyone dying.

Having a government willing to present this stuff, but they're not all that bothered, shows it's a total scam. A tactic to divert our attention from something else.

Its all about 'tell the public what they think they want to hear' always has been, no matter what the subject is.

Yes. And tell the public what you want them to hear, to distract them from thinking about what they don't want you to hear.

Everyone is being played and lapping it up like fools.

Here's another Twitter thread. This time from the FOR camp:

So, I know everyone's afraid of looking like a crazy person, but I can’t believe the new UFO report from the Pentagon isn't a bigger deal.

“Imagine a technology that can do 700 g-forces, fly 13,000 mph, evade radar…And has no obvious signs of propulsion...and yet still can defy the effects of Earth’s gravity. That’s precisely what we’re seeing.”

-Director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program

If it is China:

1. Confirmed sightings date to 2004, long before China had their new tech boom. How'd they keep this tech secret for 17 years?

2. Why hasn’t that level of tech been seen elsewhere in China? (Their submarines and carriers are archaic compared to the U.S.)

Similarly, no dog in this fight, but if what they say is true, there is no point getting eorked up over it, nothing we can do about it, plus if they wanted to destroy life on earth, they would have done it already, meh :)

There is one really, really, really good reason why they cannot.
They do not exist? Or, idiots with guns would shoot them?

*I think they exist, and i believe a great culling is about to begin, (probably been happening a while, all those thousands of missing people) the government would sell us out in a heartbeat

*Bit to X Filey? :p

The British Project Condign said we know that these UAPs are harmless, so stay calm and carry on !

But as some have suggested, what is all this UAP talk really covering up ?

Just the other day Nick Pope said we are dealing with “ unseen forces “ beyond the Pentagon, which backed up the same idea that came from Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon.

I have never seen this “ unseen force “ idea being pushed on the public.

Are we living in the Matrix and need to take the red pill to go down “ the rabbit hole “ ?

It's worthwhile looking again at Mick West's careful analysis of the USS Omaha clip.

1; the object is descending slowly and smoothly, with no sudden moves. This can only be seen if you stabilise the sea and the object together. So this object does not display any wild, physics-breaking manoeuvres- it just slowly loses altitude.
2; The clip has a six minute gap in the middle, during which it seems to do nothing except lose altitude. Maybe this six minute hiatus was also filmed, but it probably wasn't, since this clip was made by someone filming the display using a hand-held camera, probably on a 'phone. We can safely assume that nothing interesting happened in that six minutes.
3; The object disappears at the horizon, so was at least 10 miles away, given the height of the SAFIRE sensor above the sea surface (about 70 feet). This object was a long way away.
4; the object disappears in exactly the way a glare from a glowing object would disappear - so it was a warm or hot object seen in infra-red, such as a distant plane or flare.

West has this to say: it could be a balloon flare, or a parachute flare; it could be a drone - it could be a Chinese drone; it could be a very distant aircraft sinking down over the horizon, maybe an alien spaceship doing some boring flying.

We don't have enough information to discriminate between these options. Perhaps the US Navy doesn't have enough information to discriminate between these options either, or perhaps they are not willing or able to give us that information. But the Alien/extradimensional explanation is far from being the only one on the table, given our current state of knowledge.

The British Project Condign said we know that these UAPs are harmless, so stay calm and carry on !

But as some have suggested, what is all this UAP talk really covering up ?

Just the other day Nick Pope said we are dealing with “ unseen forces “ beyond the Pentagon, which backed up the same idea that came from Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon.

I have never seen this “ unseen force “ idea being pushed on the public.

Are we living in the Matrix and need to take the red pill to go down “ the rabbit hole “ ?
How many times do we have to hint that Nick Pope (Britain’s Fox Mulder) may be the biggest bullshit merchant in the UK?

As for a UAP cover up - how about if the US was testing drones or high tech balloons to create spoof signatures to confuse enemy detection systems in the battlescape? This would need an element of surprise so naturally they’re not letting on. This has been suggested here with links and official documentation attached.

Of course the obvious answer is that China was far more capable of back engineering their crashed UFOs than the US. They’re very good at copying.

It's worthwhile looking again at Mick West's careful analysis of the USS Omaha clip.

1; the object is descending slowly and smoothly, with no sudden moves. This can only be seen if you stabilise the sea and the object together. So this object does not display any wild, physics-breaking manoeuvres- it just slowly loses altitude.
2; The clip has a six minute gap in the middle, during which it seems to do nothing except lose altitude. Maybe this six minute hiatus was also filmed, but it probably wasn't, since this clip was made by someone filming the display using a hand-held camera, probably on a 'phone. We can safely assume that nothing interesting happened in that six minutes.
3; The object disappears at the horizon, so was at least 10 miles away, given the height of the SAFIRE sensor above the sea surface (about 70 feet). This object was a long way away.
4; the object disappears in exactly the way a glare from a glowing object would disappear - so it was a warm or hot object seen in infra-red, such as a distant plane or flare.

West has this to say: it could be a balloon flare, or a parachute flare; it could be a drone - it could be a Chinese drone; it could be a very distant aircraft sinking down over the horizon, maybe an alien spaceship doing some boring flying.

We don't have enough information to discriminate between these options. Perhaps the US Navy doesn't have enough information to discriminate between these options either, or perhaps they are not willing or able to give us that information. But the Alien/extradimensional explanation is far from being the only one on the table, given our current state of knowledge.
Who’s doing the voiceover?

Basketball great Shaquille O’Neal on the Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show said that he was on a double date in 1977 in Madeira, California and everyone suddenly notices a UFO next to their car.

Shaquille said they went on down the road and the UFO went own its way too.

Shaquille said these UFOs are real and we are not alone.

U.S. Rep. Peter De Fabio, D-Oregon, has reported to the news that the UAPs videos seen over and over on American TV has really caught the attention of several House of Representatives members.

Peter now claims everyone wants to read the UAP Pentagon report that is supposedly to come out in June.

Is the U.S. Congress really getting interested ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes....traveling through space, light years at least or interdimensionally, can't be an easy task. One would think that any self respecting species would stop and say hello. Life might be out there but I'm betting it's not all that common regarding sentient species. The fact 'they' haven't greeted us openly as a race leaves me wondering what their agenda could be or if it's even sentient biological beings at all. Perhaps it's something even stranger or proxy drones by a species that is so far away they explore by using AI type ships. It's possible their AI have been monitoring us for centuries and they haven't gotten here yet in person. ;)
I think there are three main options;
1. What it says on the tin, interplanetary. Not my favourite.
2. They’re ours, Man made. I hate this option as it would suggest we’ve wasted decades on fossil fuels, buggering up the environment, and generally sub standard tech. Trillions spent on military toys when these tax payer funds should be put to good use for humanity. I don’t actually believe this option, i cant see how the roadmap of development could have been kept so secret in this day and age.
3. First read about this in the 1980’s and h thought it rubbish but with time and age I’ve grown more to consider this might be the reality ….. they’re from earth but possibly another species or dimension (both?).
Time will tell.

1. What it says on the tin, interplanetary.
They are more likely to be interstellar. None of the other planets in our system show any signs of supporting intelligent, spacefaring life.
2. They’re ours, Man made.
Some of these objects are man-made, certainly. The Chilean Airforce saw a UFO which was very similar in many ways to these sightings; it turned out to be a distant airliner.
3. First read about this in the 1980’s and thought it rubbish but with time and age I’ve grown more to consider this might be the reality ….. they’re from earth but possibly another species or dimension (both?).
An alternate timeline, perhaps one where the dinosaurs became intelligent.
Or from the future.
If there is any possibility that this is true, then things could get very confusing very quickly. Alternate timelines are a logistical and ethical nightmare.

They are more likely to be interstellar. None of the other planets in our system show any signs of supporting intelligent, spacefaring life.

Some of these objects are man-made, certainly. The Chilean Airforce saw a UFO which was very similar in many ways to these sightings; it turned out to be a distant airliner.

An alternate timeline, perhaps one where the dinosaurs became intelligent.
Or from the future.
If there is any possibility that this is true, then things could get very confusing very quickly. Alternate timelines are a logistical and ethical nightmare.
None of it makes sense. At sixty years of age It would be good to get some headway on this issue however. Following for 50 years and this is as close, although disappointed before, s we’ve ever been to some understanding.

I think there are three main options;
1. What it says on the tin, interplanetary. Not my favourite.
2. They’re ours, Man made. I hate this option as it would suggest we’ve wasted decades on fossil fuels, buggering up the environment, and generally sub standard tech. Trillions spent on military toys when these tax payer funds should be put to good use for humanity. I don’t actually believe this option, i cant see how the roadmap of development could have been kept so secret in this day and age.
3. First read about this in the 1980’s and h thought it rubbish but with time and age I’ve grown more to consider this might be the reality ….. they’re from earth but possibly another species or dimension (both?).
Time will tell.
I can think of several other theories, one of my favourites is that they're not spacecraft, or time machines, or constructed at all, but actually living creatures that live in our atmosphere and are very much life, but not as we know it. It's pretty unlikely, but an entertaining idea - I read this many years ago (didn't believe a word of it) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sky-Creatu...?asin=1530512948&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

See also -

Ghosts
Wildmen
Faeiries
Aliens
UFOS

This is not a coincidence.
Well..that's true...but are they connected or not? That is an unanswerable question.
Some like Dr Vallee think there could be a connection to ufos- aliens and so-called fairies...but ghosts and wildmen..?

Back