• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

In 1996 Stephen Bassett registered himself as the only UFO lobbyist.

Until just recently he claimed he was a forgotten person in Washington, D.C. as no one would discuss UFOs with him.

He said hey, they are starting to remember me.

Forbes Magazine reporting that tech people from private companies have formed a UFOPac.org to try to force UFO technology out of the government so it can be applied for consumer use.

This is starting to sound like a bad Sci-Fi movie with a bad ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Rogan of the Washington Examiner claims the fact everyone is missing.

The navy has data of encounters with USOs.

There is another dimension to what is going on and it is in the oceans.

How Washington Got Hooked on Flying Saucers
A collection of well-funded UFO obsessives are using their Capitol Hill connections to launder some outré, and potentially dangerous, ideas.

UFO promoters won't like this but it's all pretty much true. There are media hijinks and gov't gullibility behind the current UAP fever in the U.S. Links Puthoff, Vallee, Bigalow, etc. to the recent cast of characters pushing the disclosure narrative. In less than 2000 words, which is impressive in itself.

https://newrepublic.com/article/162457/government-embrace-ufos-bad-science
This UFO/UAP talk in the news is actually getting boring now and would like hard facts but don't what the outcome as it be either nothing or something great or a massive lie ?

Forbes Magazine reporting that tech people from private companies have formed a UFOPac.org to try to force UFO technology out of the government so it can be applied for consumer use.

This is starting to
This UFO/UAP talk in the news is actually getting boring now and would like hard facts but don't what the outcome as it be either nothing or something great or a massive lie ?
Todays media is a voracious beast so like you I’m hoping there’s more to cover prior to the report to maintain this renewed level of interest.

The real issue is that can you believe the government on anything.

I think if any UFO information that comes from the Senate intelligence committee will not amount to anything great.

It seems that some are trying to pin this on China and Russia which is a well placed disinformation program to confuse.

The real issue is that can you believe the government on anything.

I think if any UFO information that comes from the Senate intelligence committee will not amount to anything great.

It seems that some are trying to pin this on China and Russia which is a well placed disinformation program to confuse.
Thats my gut feeling.

This is starting to
Todays media is a voracious beast so like you I’m hoping there’s more to cover prior to the report to maintain this renewed level of interest.
Interesting. Listening to Elizondo being interviewed in Holland. He stated categorically that we (US) have acquired physical technology that is not from here. That’s a major statement.

Enter new guy into the picture.

On ABC This Week we meet Stephen Ganyard, former Deputy Assistant Secretary who is a decorated military jet pilot.

His idea is that he knows the military has real hard data like radar readouts, etc., and he feels that real scientists should study this hard data instead of military personnel.

Who knows ?

Well Trevp666,

I agree because the U.S. has turned in the old Wild West because of relaxed gun laws.

For example, there has been 217 shooting deaths since the first of the year in Chicago alone.

There are 400 million guns owned by U.S. citizens.

If E.T. shows up, people will shoot first and ask questions later !
Maybe they should show up in a country with very low gun violence rates.

There is a third option.

The government realises that it cannot keep prevaricating forever. One way or another, the goose is going to have to come out of the bottle. The only question being, of course, is how the goose got in there in the first place.

We don't know what is to be released into the public domain yet. Only when we do will we be able to make a reasonable guess as to the motives.

I personally feel that we are in a toe in the water situation. See what a little bit of confirmation does and then take it from there.

There's actually more than three isn't there...

Heard something pretty compelling the other day concerning how the whole thing may be a result of infighting between various agencies within the U.S. government - people trying to stitch each other up, discredit, attract funding and remove it from others.

Interesting that although the U.S. military state they released this info to the public because they wanted them to see it, they chose instead of press conferences, to gave the info and footage to a few fairly obscure bloggers to release on their behalf. Which doesn't make sense.

Another thought - Fox News has been a big driver of this stuff. As they were a big driver of the Alien Autopsy tape.

I don't know what any of this means.

But I know that it doesn't mean that the U.S. military is about to disclose that we are being visited by aliens from another planet using their spaceships.

Last edited:

Heard something pretty compelling the other day concerning how the whole thing may be a result of infighting between various agencies within the U.S. government - people trying to stitch each other, discredit, attract funding and remove it from others.

Interesting that although the U.S. military state they released this info to the public because they wanted them to see it, they chose instead of press conferences, they gave the info and footage to a few fairly obscue bloggers. Which doesn't make sense.

Another thought - Fox News has been a big driver of this stuff. As they were a big driver of the Alien Autopsy tape.

But I know that it doesn't mean that the U.S. military is about to disclose that we are being visited by aliens from another planet using their spaceships.
Thats want I'm thinking...not very existing.

Heard something pretty compelling the other day concerning how the whole thing may be a result of infighting between various agencies within the U.S. government - people trying to stitch each other up, discredit, attract funding and remove it from others.

Interesting that although the U.S. military state they released this info to the public because they wanted them to see it, they chose instead of press conferences, to gave the info and footage to a few fairly obscure bloggers to release on their behalf. Which doesn't make sense.

It is all about greedy feckers in the government padding their own wallets, screw the lil guy

Trust no one

It is all about greedy feckers in the government padding their own wallets

Well considering it always is and always has been that would be a pretty good assertion to make.

It is ALWAYS about money. Always. And I would add big business and lobbyists as well as the above-mentioned government and it's agencies.

Cui Bono?

It's not always clear. But once you can answer this then the thing becomes a lot clearer.

Or as Hunter Thompson always stated - to answer any of these things you need to work out who makes money from them. Once you figure this out then things become a lot clearer.

Well, it's quite possible that he believes some of this stuff, but it is still much more realistic to treat his statements as lies, since effectively none of them are true.

Well considering it always is and always has been that would be a pretty good assertion to make.

It is ALWAYS about money. Always. And I would add big business and lobbyists as well as the above-mentioned government and it's agencies.

Cui Bono?

It's not always clear. But once you can answer this then the thing becomes a lot clearer.

Or as Hunter Thompson always stated - to answer any of these things you need to work out who makes money from them. Once you figure this out then things become a lot clearer.
Darn straight, but i would like to know for certain before i pop my clogs if they do exist for definate, even tho i believe, i still want to know

The stated aim of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was to study advanced and disruptive emerging aerospace technologies, with no mention of aliens or 'interdimensional phenomena'. The Pentagon were apparently duped into funding AATIP by a small group of believers, including Elizondo. One person who appreciates this situation is Jason Colavito; he calls this small group of proponents 'The Vicious Circle' and 'Team Space Poltergeist'.
https://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/...all-group-of-believers-behind-recent-ufo-news
-
We know the consequences of embracing bad science and replacing facts with conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.
We have a good idea what will happen, and we shouldn’t let enthusiasts of space ghosts have the run of Washington to steer money and policy in the direction they want. If they insist UFOs are a national security threat, then the national media must take them at their word. No more chuckles. No more rhapsodies about mystery. We must hold Team Space Poltergeist to the levels of skepticism, seriousness, and scrutiny it pretends to demand. Quite literally, the future depends on it.

Darn straight, but i would like to know for certain before i pop my clogs if they do exist for definate, even tho i believe, i still want to know

Belief is knowing my friend. If you believe then you know.

I'm pretty sure that you don't rely on your government to tell you what you know in any other part of your life.

The stated aim of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was to study advanced and disruptive emerging aerospace technologies, with no mention of aliens or 'interdimensional phenomena'. The Pentagon were apparently duped into funding AATIP by a small group of believers, including Elizondo. One person who appreciates this situation is Jason Colavito; he calls this small group of proponents 'The Vicious Circle' and 'Team Space Poltergeist'.
https://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/...all-group-of-believers-behind-recent-ufo-news
-
That seems par for the course to me. If you were to cull all the programmes that developed overreach half way in, gunna have a lot of empty desks. I suspect that HReid, an old battle campaigner when it comes to this stuff, knew full well that to get anything like this going within the pentagon, probably against their push back, would take some camouflage. I don’t see this action being reason to concur with your LE is a liar.

Last edited:
Retired Lt. Comdr. Alex Dietrich looks like your average housewife of three young children today, but in 2004 being Cmdr. Dave Fravor wing person with the orders from the Nimitz to investigate the Tic-Tac UFOs put her into the “ Twilight Zone “.

On CBS program 60 Minutes, she told the TV audience we train for everything, but what she saw did not fit any training program they practiced.

Alex said “ I was on the clock to protect the American public, but how, we were not carrying any weapons “.

She thought if we are attacked, we have no defense, and these UFOs were painted on everyone’s radar.

She claims this was above the level of bizarre.

Luis Elizondo has filed a major complaint with the U.S.Inspector General against the Pentagon claiming that “dark forces “ has tried all kinds of ways to discredit his past work and history.

Elizondo claims that this unknown presence in the Pentagon is fighting to keep their grip on UFO information as they have in the past and will try to screw with the upcoming UFO Pentagon report.

Luis Elizondo has filed a major complaint with the U.S.Inspector General against the Pentagon claiming that “dark forces “ has tried all kinds of ways to discredit his past work and history.

Elizondo claims that this unknown presence in the Pentagon is fighting to keep their grip on UFO information as they have in the past and will try to screw with the upcoming UFO Pentagon report.
The dark forces from The Pentagon post on this forum under the name eburacum ;)

Well, it is encouraging to think that there may be anti-Elizondo factions in the Pentagon, but they do indeed need to up their game.

On the other hand there may be more than one faction in the US forces that oppose AATIP, and they need not all be on the side of the angels. If there is a faction of Pentagon brass who are embarrassed by Elizondo's disregard of the facts, that is one thing; but if there is a faction that thinks that all these reports should be swept under the carpet, that is a different matter. That was the attitude of the old top brass, and it was a terrible strategy.

By bring all these reports into the open, Elizondo has done us all a service; but by refusing point blank to engage with the explanations given by Mick West and others, he demonstrates that his desire to assist with disclosure falls far short of real openness.

Cui Bono?

Coastaljames, I'm in desperate need of that Hunter S. Thompson quote but am struggling to find it, can you give me an idea where I might find it please.

Back