• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

So are we saying the that US are testing a new system (NEMESIS) but are smoke screening it with claims of "genuine UFO" videos? Again, using the UFO subject to cover-up advanced military experiments?
If this is true then the pentagon will have embarrassed a lot of powerful people who’ve commented in support of something strange going on.

So all the governments of the world are hiding evidence of aliens independently of each other? Or have they formed a 'cartel' of alien-hiders? What possible advantage would hiding evidence of aliens have to the individual nations in this cartel?

The USA covers about 5% of the Earth's land surface, and has about 5% of the population. Why would the USA have the only evidence of aliens, or be able to prevent China, Russia, India or Europe from publishing their own evidence?

This makes no sense.

Hypothetical Assumption 1: Nonhuman intelligences have made contact with most earthly countries of any size.

Hypothetical Assumption 2: The contact within each country is handled by a very small number of unelected people with cosmic top secret clearance.

Hypothetical Assumption 3: The nonhuman intelligences have told the negotiators from each country that they are also in contact with other earthly countries, or the earthly negotiators have concluded that this is likely.

In this scenario, all the earthly negotiators effectively constitute a cartel. If they were to collude with one another, they could sop up any benefits that the nonhuman intelligences choose to give, passing none onto the rest of the human population. The highly secret and compartmentalized nature of negotiations with nonhuman intelligences lends itself much more easily to corruption than say, public welfare programs, the budgets and behavior of which are usually public knowledge.

Of course, in most cartels the members compete with one another, each trying to increase his/her own slice of the pie. Revealing the existence of the arrangement to the world's public would be a bad move by any cartel member trying to increase his/her own slice, since billions of people would ask why they are not receiving any benefits. There might also be a few political repercussions, especially if, as has been alleged, the earthly negotiators sell licenses to abduct and probe.

Although people are usually screened for corruptibility when applying for high security clearances, there's no way to know what nonhuman intelligences might offer. Sufficiently high rewards might tempt even the most honest people to reserve them for themselves and their families.

If we assume that earthly negotiators remain interested only in themselves, their families, or the cartel as a whole, then the prospect for any revelations to the general public is low. Some degree of altruism, fair play, or patriotism would have to win out for someone to spill the beans.

Of course, it may well be that no humans are in contact with nonhuman intelligences, in which case the whole scenario falls apart.

Patriotism would win out, I think, especially in countries like China or Russia, where the government are deeply antagonistic to other nation states and would seize this opportunity to embarrass their enemies. By openly declaring they were in contact with extraterrestrial civilisation - and proving it- they would gain status among the neutral nations of the world, and decrease the status of their rivals, who are exposed as liars.

Hypothetical Assumption 1: Nonhuman intelligences have made contact with most earthly countries of any size.

Hypothetical Assumption 2: The contact within each country is handled by a very small number of unelected people with cosmic top secret clearance.

Hypothetical Assumption 3: The nonhuman intelligences have told the negotiators from each country that they are also in contact with other earthly countries, or the earthly negotiators have concluded that this is likely.

In this scenario, all the earthly negotiators effectively constitute a cartel. If they were to collude with one another, they could sop up any benefits that the nonhuman intelligences choose to give, passing none onto the rest of the human population. The highly secret and compartmentalized nature of negotiations with nonhuman intelligences lends itself much more easily to corruption than say, public welfare programs, the budgets and behavior of which are usually public knowledge.

Of course, in most cartels the members compete with one another, each trying to increase his/her own slice of the pie. Revealing the existence of the arrangement to the world's public would be a bad move by any cartel member trying to increase his/her own slice, since billions of people would ask why they are not receiving any benefits. There might also be a few political repercussions, especially if, as has been alleged, the earthly negotiators sell licenses to abduct and probe.

Although people are usually screened for corruptibility when applying for high security clearances, there's no way to know what nonhuman intelligences might offer. Sufficiently high rewards might tempt even the most honest people to reserve them for themselves and their families.

If we assume that earthly negotiators remain interested only in themselves, their families, or the cartel as a whole, then the prospect for any revelations to the general public is low. Some degree of altruism, fair play, or patriotism would have to win out for someone to spill the beans.

Of course, it may well be that no humans are in contact with nonhuman intelligences, in which case the whole scenario falls apart.
Just for the sake of discussion exactly how would 'aliens' know who to specifically contact within this ' very small number of unelected people with cosmic top secret clearance.' in each country? Maybe the various govts gave the aliens a list who to call..?
;)

But as to the alien drones...why would an advanced alien race need that many to examine a vessel and being that they have been here for sometime according to the believers wouldn't they know just about everything about us by now? So why are they still buzzing planes and ships..? Are they that bad at gathering info? :rolleyes:

Just for the sake of discussion exactly how would 'aliens' know who to specifically contact within this ' very small number of unelected people with cosmic top secret clearance.' in each country? Maybe the various govts gave the aliens a list who to call..?
;)

Once they've been interrogated, inconvenient contactees are pretty easy to deal with. If the nonhuman intelligences continue to locate them in high-security mental wards, then they can have sudden heart attacks, or fall down stairs a few times.

Then properly screened personnel can attend planned meetings with the nonhumans. Wouldn't alien negotiators rather deal with someone who has the authority to agree to their terms quickly, and enforce them vigorously?

Patriotism would win out, I think, especially in countries like China or Russia, where the government are deeply antagonistic to other nation states and would seize this opportunity to embarrass their enemies. By openly declaring they were in contact with extraterrestrial civilisation - and proving it- they would gain status among the neutral nations of the world, and decrease the status of their rivals, who are exposed as liars.

Without a doubt, some individuals and national negotiating teams would be tempted to score such a propaganda victory. I contend that doing so would be both meaningless and self-defeating in the long run.

Just by showing up and opening lines of communication, a civilization with vastly superior technology suddenly would become Earth's hegemon. All the nation-states on this planet would become less meaningful overnight than the princely states were in the Raj. Suddenly, the only allegiance that would matter would be loyalty to the new colonial regime, or to the pan-humanist opposition.

In that type of setting, scoring points against other has-been political entities would make about as much sense as suing the school bully 30 years after he grew out of his problematic behavior. It could happen, certainly, but it would be a deeply irrational act. Practical people would be ingratiating themselves to their new nonhuman overlords with less drama, and more tangible results.

How a dedicated opposition might act would depend on the known strengths of the nonhumans, I suspect. It might not be prudent to stir up the masses by spilling the beans if that only leads to the world being glassed.

Last edited:
Once they've been interrogated, inconvenient contactees are pretty easy to deal with. If the nonhuman intelligences continue to locate them in high-security mental wards, then they can have sudden heart attacks, or fall down stairs a few times.

Then properly screened personnel can attend planned meetings with the nonhumans. Wouldn't alien negotiators rather deal with someone who has the authority to agree to their terms quickly, and enforce them vigorously?
Er...I don't see how that has anything to do with my question. :confused:

The most recent analysis of the USS Omaha video shows several interesting things. It consists of four very short clips, and there are ten targets in the last segment (which only lasts about a second). Although someone mentions the speed 138 knots, none of the targets are travelling at that speed- but there is one travelling at 112 knots, so it doesn't seem that outrageous.
Also interesting is that this is a ships radar, designed to look at the sea's surface, so doesn't show the height of the targets.
112 knots is a bit fast for a surface craft, but not impossible for a well designed drone - but who the hell needs ten of them?
This is an image by user Heavytread at Metabunk.

Attachments

• 1622395022659.png
    1622395022659.png
    593.4 KB · Views: 14
This could be a test of radar-spoofing tech, or drone swarming tech, or something else - it is strange, but not necessarily outside human technological capabilities

. But if it is the US military harrassing the US military, someone somewhere should know all about it.

Er...I don't see how that has anything to do with my question. :confused:

Initially, the nonhuman intelligences contact whomever they please. There's really no way to predict accurately who that might be, but they may be predisposed to contact the types of people who have the authority to deal with them.

If a genuine contactee goes public with knowledge of the the contact, then the local self-selecting, non-elected, top-secret praetorian guard will find a way to replace the original contactee. Totally for bettering national security, and not out of any interest in monopolizing the contact, of course.

All the general public would know is that one more person has been hospitalized for harboring grandiose delusions of being chosen as the ambassador for humanity by an alien species.

Initially, the nonhuman intelligences contact whomever they please. There's really no way to predict accurately who that might be, but they may be predisposed to contact the types of people who have the authority to deal with them.

If a genuine contactee goes public with knowledge of the the contact, then the local self-selecting, non-elected, top-secret praetorian guard will find a way to replace the original contactee. Totally for bettering national security, and not out of any interest in monopolizing the contact, of course.

All the general public would know is that one more person has been hospitalized for harboring grandiose delusions of being chosen as the ambassador for humanity by an alien species.
And again how would they know who is in authority in any specific country...watch the news?
The idea of replacing a contactee with some one else is paranoia imho...no offense.

For a sufficiently advanced civilisation any or all of these activities would be possible, but highly unlikely. They surely wouldn't still need to be abducting people after seventy-five years or more of flying around in our skies - a suitably advanced civilisation could get more info than it needs (or desires) from the Internet, for a start.

Last edited:
If it's taken that we are being observed by some sort of intelligence, and that these observations have led to increasing interaction between the observed and the observers, there seems to be a general assumption that 'They' are a homogenous group. What it 'They're' not.

Maybe 'They' have opposing factions/nations/races and we're getting caught up in it. It's messy, confused and illogical here because it's just the same there.

That would make interacting with them a nightmare.

But if they do not share a common culture with each other, that means there is much less reason to keep our own interactions with them secret. We can't make a treaty of confidentiality with a bunch of disparate aliens, some of whom have no intention of honouring that treaty.

Bigelow's NIDs organisation has done some excellent research into a variety of topics, so I would regard him as someone who has tried to make a contribution to the study of the kinds of phenomena that we are interested in.

Bigelow's NIDs organisation has done some excellent research into a variety of topics, so I would regard him as someone who has tried to make a contribution to the study of the kinds of phenomena that we are interested in.
Well...considering very little of his and NIDS 'research' has ever been released it's difficult to evaluate. I read the Skinwalker ranch book and things written by Dr Vallee (and others) and none of it tells us much about actual research data just stories about the ranch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_for_Discovery_Science
It was closed in 2004 and as far as I know nothing of the actual research data was ever shared with anyone outside of their group.
There are general articles here and there but nothing is revealed about details of what, if anything, they found..
I would ask what has he actually contributed in the way of public knowledge about any pehenomena?

btw..I have been watching the tv show Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch and while at times it is interesting they have not found any aliens , true interdimensional portals, creatures, or anything like that. A few lights in the sky, some EM and magnetic anomalies , vague impressions of 'things' watching them, and one dead cow does not impress one greatly.

Last edited:
Call me silly but I love the way Travis Taylor talks.

Born in Decatur, Alabama, I nice southern accent.

I like the show as evidenced points to a portal.

Bigelow is an idiot. But since he has earned his money fairly and squarely, he can spend it how he likes.

AN Alien hunting coalition from 27 countries has been launched to prepare the world for extraterrestrial life.

The International Coalition for Extraterrestrial Research (ICER) has been set up as the Pentagon prepares to release a report detailing what the US government knows about alien life.
The Vice President of the new group is British ex-police officer Gary Heseltine, who is also who is also editor of UFO Truth Magazine.

In a statement that accompanied a YouTube video announcing its foundation, ICER said it was made up of scientists, academics and leading UFO UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) researchers from across the globe.

“And we think it’s time to start preparing for contact. That’s why ICER is trying to build the foundations for a new reality.

“We are accumulating as much information as possible on all things related to the phenomenon.

'PREPARING FOR CONTACT'​

“ICER is creating awareness programs to help people prepare for this new reality.
“And ICER wants to promote peaceful relations with these intelligences. This is a journey of discovery for mankind.”
Herseltine has kept a database of 550 UK sightings involving 1,100 cops dating back to 1901. Some cases are supported by video footage.
He recently said that more people having spent time in gardens, parks and the countryside reports of alien craft are up.

The dad-of-two said: “This could be a hugely significant moment in the history of UFOs.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15131188/alien-hunting-coalition-launched-pentagon-ufo/

I’d say we’ve had enough of ‘new reality’ over the past couple of years.

I read the Skinwalker ranch book and things written by Dr Vallee (and others) and none of it tells us much about actual research data just stories about the ranch.

Good reason for this - they found nothing.

UAP -

Rememember in Scooby Doo - criminals would try to cover their naughties by doing them in locations and conditions that people were already scared and wary of. Sometimes they would create the coniditons - make a "haunted" house to keep people away from your bootlegging operations there. Make everything spooky, otherwordly, to be feared then people avoid it. UAP.

Also - remember when school shootings in the US used to be big news? There have been at least 14 school shootings in 2021. I'm pretty sure the BBC didn't even report them. Their numerous frequency has become a blur...we don't even report them anymore...more and more and more, day in day out, new videos...can anyone keep up? Isn't it all turning into an unremarkable blur? UAP.

Last edited:
Well...considering very little of his and NIDS 'research' has ever been released it's difficult to evaluate. I read the Skinwalker ranch book and things written by Dr Vallee (and others) and none of it tells us much about actual research data just stories about the ranch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Institute_for_Discovery_Science
It was closed in 2004 and as far as I know nothing of the actual research data was ever shared with anyone outside of their group.
There are general articles here and there but nothing is revealed about details of what, if anything, they found..
I would ask what has he actually contributed in the way of public knowledge about any pehenomena?

btw..I have been watching the tv show Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch and while at times it is interesting they have not found any aliens , true interdimensional portals, creatures, or anything like that. A few lights in the sky, some EM and magnetic anomalies , vague impressions of 'things' watching them, and one dead cow does not impress one greatly.
If that's the case of the Skinwalker Ranch then I may as well do a Show on my area where UFO's, orange orbs, Viking time slip dreams, 1930s builder ghost, Spirit Mist etc all seen by various residents and myself ( I haven't sadly seen the builder ghost or had a Viking dream YET ;)

I have just come across this incredible quote written in 1983 by the American sceptic Philip Klass -

"No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today."

I think that is pretty much perfect. And you can subsitute the word UFOs to...bigfoot, faeries, ghosts, lake monsters, apparitions, orbs in the woods...

This stuff is there. But we will never figure it out.

Another pertinient quote from John Keel -

"The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible manufactured objects. They do not conform to the accepted natural laws of our environment. The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon."

Demonological...or as Patrick Harpur would call it - a daemonic reality.

Again, substitute the word UFO for bigfoot, faerieis, ghosts, lake monsters, apparitions, orbs in the woods...

From Express,co.uk, Nick Pope makes the accusation that the Pentagon is split over UFOs.

Nick claims that the believers are fighting the nonbelievers, the intelligence agencies against the military.

Who knows ?

Before you get dressed for the big UFO reveal party, don’t get dressed !

On line I have read some opinions that if there is a unclassified report released, it will be the same old stuff as usual.

The report will probably just outline past UFO history with no explanation.

The head of the senate intelligence committee, Marco Rubio, has said he doubts that this Pentagon report will come out on time.

A US government report on UFO's found no evidence of alien activity.

"A US government report on sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) found no evidence of alien activity but does not rule it out, officials have told US media.

The review of 120 incidents is expected to conclude that US technology was not involved in most cases.

But beyond that, the report makes no definitive assessments about what the objects might be, officials said.

A declassified version of the report is due to be handed to lawmakers in June."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57355192

Back