• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

I'm no expert in this field, but a government saying it "does not rule out" the possibility of "alien activity" seems like quite a big statement to make!

Last edited:
One opinion on TV this morning is that the government is trying to push the idea of hypersonic technology.

Hypersonic technology from who ?

This report is so ridiculous that I think J. Allen Hynek’s “swamp gas “ explanation is better.

Ohhhh! Hypersonic technology. That's fine then. Explains everything very nicely. Nothing to see here then. Sooooo...... Next!

The USS Omaha incident looks suspiciously like some kind of radar spoofing.
I note that it occurred near San Clemente Island, which was also near where the USS Nimitz event occurred in 2004. The US may have been testing some sort of electronic anti-radar systems on both occasions (using equipment based on that island), but they don't seem to be about to admit this.

One opinion on TV this morning is that the government is trying to push the idea of hypersonic technology.

Hypersonic technology from who?
Merely an observation:

"There are currently two hypersonic missiles with the Russian military: the Avangard and the Kinzhal. The former is a nuclear-capable missile reportedly able to fly faster than 20 times the speed of sound. The first Avangard infrastructure was set up in December 2019.

The Kinzhal (or “Dagger” in English) is a nuclear-capable air-launched ballistic missile fielded in December 2017. Before entering the military’s inventory, it was tested with the MiG-31 fighter jet".

https://www.defensenews.com/global/...n-the-field-russia-looks-to-improve-features/

As the upcoming report evidently concludes, quoting the Guardian newspaper:

"US intelligence officials have found no evidence that a series of unidentified aerial phenomena observed by navy aviators in recent years were alien spacecraft".

Is this terminal for decades old suspicions of a related cover-up and expectations of an imminent disclosure otherwise?

Isn't this report effectively today's, 'Project Blue Book' and end of the matter?

What next now for cover-up advocates?

Consequently, what else is left to petition disclosure upon?

If you've read about the report you obviously don't understand it, Comfortably Numb. It's the beginning of the end for skeptics. You think these are Chinese or Russian? Too bad they aren't ours analogue boy, Costal James. and Skinny and others... Eh? :)

If you've read about the report you obviously don't understand it, Comfortably Numb. It's the beginning of the end for skeptics. You think these are Chinese or Russian? Too bad they aren't ours analogue boy, Costal James. and Skinny and others... Eh? :)
Good to see you back :)

A ghost from the past, welcome back feinman !

The Pentagon assessment is just one report to be turned into the senate along with others like CIA, FBI, etc.

Maybe Nick Pope was right when he said factions were fighting each other in the Pentagon on how to approach UFO subject ?

Then there are people like me who has seen an UFO almost 200 feet from me, so for me this is all the old Blue Book smoke and mirrors.

NYT:
WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have found no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years are alien spacecraft, but they still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military, according to senior administration officials briefed on the findings of a highly anticipated government report. The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret. But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said. And while a forthcoming unclassified version, expected to be released to Congress by June 25, will present few other firm conclusions, senior officials briefed on the intelligence conceded that the very ambiguity of the findings meant the government could not definitively rule out theories that the phenomena observed by military pilots might be alien spacecraft.

The final report will also include a classified annex, the officials said. While the annex will not contain any evidence concluding that the phenomena are alien spacecraft, the officials acknowledged that the fact that it would remain off limits to the public was likely to continue to fuel speculation that the government had secret data about alien visitations to Earth. Many of the more than 120 incidents examined in the report are from Navy personnel, officials said. The report also examined incidents involving foreign militaries over the last two decades. Intelligence officials believe at least some of the aerial phenomena could have been experimental technology from a rival power, most likely Russia or China. One senior official briefed on the intelligence said without hesitation that U.S. officials knew it was not American technology. He said there was worry among intelligence and military officials that China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology. He and other officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the classified findings in the report.

Good to see you back :)
Hope you've been well!! I just thought I'd chime in. If these were Russian or Chinese drones many generations ahead of US tech they wouldn't be flying them en masse around our warships and harassing our pilots in our territory. That would be WWIII material, and such devices would only be used for a first-strike. There are zero signs of prototypes or development for such revolutionary technologies. Officials (Ratcliffe) has already said they are being encountered all over the world. More will leak out. It's time for the long downward slope for skeptics.
This is their way of saying UFOs are real without frightening the public with "specific" evidence --the stuff Elizondo says they have and Congress got to see a bit more of. That they apparently won't release that material also points toward alien devices --they are still covering that stuff up because it is shocking. And, ALL of this without taking into account the long history of the phenomenon, which also belies the Chinese drone idea. Over at Metabunk, they are wrong DAILY.
Here, this guy from NASA said he knew about the UAP issue when he was part of a congressional security council:
https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/nas...i-had-known-about-this-when-asked-about-uaps/
That would have been before '86! So, the Chinese had these things in'86??? Wow!!! And even in the '40s and '50s?? I'll be a monkey's uncle! Not.

A ghost from the past, welcome back feinman !

The Pentagon assessment is just one report to be turned into the senate along with others like CIA, FBI, etc.

Maybe Nick Pope was right when he said factions were fighting each other in the Pentagon on how to approach UFO subject ?

Then there are people like me who has seen an UFO almost 200 feet from me, so for me this is all the old Blue Book smoke and mirrors.
You are a lot more patient than I am with skeptics after my experience(s) --now I know they are wrong and deluded and are part of the problem.

Hope you've been well!! I just thought I'd chime in. If these were Russian or Chinese drones many generations ahead of US tech they wouldn't be flying them en masse around our warships and harassing our pilots in our territory. That would be WWIII material, and such devices would only be used for a first-strike. There are zero signs of prototypes or development for such revolutionary technologies. Officials (Ratcliffe) has already said they are being encountered all over the world. More will leak out. It's time for the long downward slope for skeptics.
This is their way of saying UFOs are real without frightening the public with "specific" evidence --the stuff Elizondo says they have and Congress got to see a bit more of. That they apparently won't release that material also points toward alien devices --they are still covering that stuff up because it is shocking. And, ALL of this without taking into account the long history of the phenomenon, which also belies the Chinese drone idea. Over at Metabunk, they are wrong DAILY.
Here, this guy from NASA said he knew about the UAP issue when he was part of a congressional security council:
https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/nas...i-had-known-about-this-when-asked-about-uaps/
That would have been before '86! So, the Chinese had these things in'86??? Wow!!! And even in the '40s and '50s?? I'll be a monkey's uncle! Not.
I left a couple of messages for you on various threads, not sure if you saw them

I left a couple of messages for you on various threads, not sure if you saw them
I haven't been around hardly at all, so apologies if I have not answered or responded! Arguing about this stuff actually takes a toll on my health, both physical and mental, after the experiences I've had. I've had serious gastrointestinal problems and have diverticulitis and actualy almost died once from it a while back. I think my experiences have affected my health. After the first one, I had a terribly weird blood test and proceeded to get rid of all my toxic oil paints (bought them back later). I think things are well on track now for gradual disclosure, and I do indeed think skeptics aren't going to be convinced unless UFOs land on their heads; those folks I affectionately call old-paradigm bound "Headlanders". Take care, be safe, and I'll be hovering about now and again!

This is their way of saying UFOs are real without frightening the public with "specific" evidence
..or, their way of saying there are UFOs (or UAPs) and that they don't know what they are, but equally they have no evidence that they're alien in origin.

I haven't been around hardly at all, so apologies if I have not answered or responded! Arguing about this stuff actually takes a toll on my health, both physical and mental, after the experiences I've had. I've had serious gastrointestinal problems and have diverticulitis and actualy almost died once from it a while back. I think my experiences have affected my health. After the first one, I had a terribly weird blood test and proceeded to get rid of all my toxic oil paints (bought them back later). I think things are well on track now for gradual disclosure, and I do indeed think skeptics aren't going to be convinced unless UFOs land on their heads; those folks I affectionately call old-paradigm bound "Headlanders". Take care, be safe, and I'll be hovering about now and again!
NP they were just messages to say 'hi' if you were lurking in the shadows, sorry to hear about your health issues, i hope you are feeling ok now.

You are a lot more patient than I am with skeptics after my experience(s) --now I know they are wrong and deluded and are part of the problem.
Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell. I thought I saw you on Metabunk. Are we still all getting tattoos?

Why JUST around warships or during military exercises. Is it not possible US forces are testing spoofing detection systems? It seems far more likely they’re doing that and keeping it secret than umpteen UFOs turning up on cue.

Why JUST around warships or during military exercises. Is it not possible US forces are testing spoofing detection systems? It seems far more likely they’re doing that and keeping it secret than umpteen UFOs turning up on cue.
In the past they have shown themselves in displays to civilians airships went right over cities before they could be hassled by planes --including mass sightings, and ambushing hapless bastards on roads or near the water; a big favorite in many of those articles. But now it does seem to be more focused on our militaries, especially nukes, and I am worried that they know we are going to blow it all up, and that is why their activity is becoming more intense again.

Little, no. No proof for anything you’ve mentioned.
You also have failed to address US defence tech which has been shown to have been tested for the past few years now.

Last edited:
If it were US defence tech, someone in the military/industrial complex would know about it. Why don't they say something?
Is this secrecy for secrecy's sake?

Shome spiel about UFOs versus an explanation to the world of how they can successfully spoof multiple false targets onto enemy detection systems. As a superpower, what would you choose?

But as to the alien drones...why would an advanced alien race need that many to examine a vessel and being that they have been here for sometime according to the believers wouldn't they know just about everything about us by now? So why are they still buzzing planes and ships..? Are they that bad at gathering info? :rolleyes:

Hmm.... well, they're alien. We simply cannot know what their motives might be.

That's the danger in trying to ascribe human logic to things that are not human. Maybe they're not gathering info, maybe they're having a bit of a laugh watching us all screw ourselves inside out trying to work out why they do the things that they do.

I'm sure that I remember a chapter in one of Brad Steiger's books about the 'silly saucer people' in which he stated that much of what the phenomenon does makes no sense whatsoever. And he's right, but then we are not them are we?

Hmm.... well, they're alien. We simply cannot know what their motives might be.

That's the danger in trying to ascribe human logic to things that are not human. Maybe they're not gathering info, maybe they're having a bit of a laugh watching us all screw ourselves inside out trying to work out why they do the things that they do.

I'm sure that I remember a chapter in one of Brad Steiger's books about the 'silly saucer people' in which he stated that much of what the phenomenon does makes no sense whatsoever. And he's right, but then we are not them are we?
Never bought into that ...'well, they are alien so we can't figure them out'....meme.
If they are smart enought to get here then they are probably not idiots who fly around for shits and giggles. Hydrogen is hydrogen and laws of physics are laws of physics everywhere. Even if their culture is radically different they still would follow those basic truths imo.
One would think they would act logical assuming their science was able to get them across the galaxy or they would have blown themselves up a long time ago. ;)

Well we know now the unclassified report from the Senate on June 25th will be crap.

But don’t get on your horse and ride out of town just yet !

Along comes Bill Nelson director of NASA telling CNN that NASA and the Pentagon don’t really communicate with each other very well.

Bill Nelson, having many years in aviation, says I have many jet pilots telling me that what is going on is not a hologram, or a secret weapon, or trickery.

So Bill says to CNN that I have not dismissed the fact that it could be E.T. and this really needs to be followed up.

As a side note, Bill Nelson said China is in “ overdrive “ to push their space programs.

The next person on the moon or Mars could be speaking Chinese.

Never bought into that ...'well, they are alien so we can't figure them out'....meme.
If they are smart enought to get here then they are probably not idiots who fly around for shits and giggles. Hydrogen is hydrogen and laws of physics are laws of physics everywhere. Even if their culture is radically different they still would follow those basic truths imo.
One would think they would act logical assuming their science was able to get them across the galaxy or they would have blown themselves up a long time ago. ;)
However you are attributing human concepts such as logic to something that the concept might be...well alien to :p

However you are attributing human concepts such as logic to something that the concept might be...well alien to :p
No..the whole point is that even 'aliens' follow 'science' or they couldn't get here, hence logic,...that's not so hard to follow ..is it?

This is what i was commenting on, if the concept of logic does not exist to them, because its a human concept, they may not act logically as we see it, however it might be perfectly reasonable to them as we dont know what their agenda is.

Is that noise J. Allen Hynek laughing in his grave yelling the Feds screwed you too !

This is what i was commenting on, if the concept of logic does not exist to them, because its a human concept, they may not act logically as we see it, however it might be perfectly reasonable to them as we dont know what their agenda is.
You are still missing the point completely.
How would an alien race who didn't use logic, science, and rational thinking (however one defines it...) create spaceships ,vehicles , wormholes or whatever to traverse interstellar space to get here? :confused:

Back