• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
As i said they lost control :p
Quite likely and btw that was mentioned in the piece should one wish to read it, :thought:, but that doesn't have anythng to do with the origins which has been linked to the Watkins which said it was a LARP to start with. But of course they could be lying but apparently there is quite a bit of evidence and other factors lnking them to it. It has been pointed out for some time that there was more than one Q posting which indicated others were using that moniker .

You haven't heard of them? It's all over the internet. And it comes from the QAnon corner. And maybe it's not really funny:

Jewish organizations and lawmakers are roundly calling on Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene to be punished or removed from office after it emerged she magnified antisemitic and racist conspiracy theories, including accusing “Rothschild Inc” of starting a deadly forest fire with laser beams from space.

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jewish-space-lasers-as-funny-as-blood-libels/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-hiding-your-jewish-space-laser-now-qbqpgn90h

Now you may buy the merchandise! Mazel Tough!

CleanShot-2021-04-15-at-11.14.19.jpg

Now that toxic Anon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene spilled the secret that Jewish Space Lasers started the wildfires, the Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps has come out in the open and is selling shirts, badges, and pins with its "Mazel Tough" logo. Funds go toward defeating QAnon-supporting politicians.

As Mark Dery says, "Holy Mary Mother of Cthulhu, I can't even hear myself *think* over the mind-shattering awesomeness of this. The empire of signs strikes back. Guerrilla semiotics at its finest! #CULTUREJAMMING lives."

https://boingboing.net/2021/04/15/the-secret-jewish-space-laser-corps-has-awesome-swag.html

Now that toxic Anon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene spilled the secret that Jewish Space Lasers started the wildfires, the Secret Jewish Space Laser Corps has come out in the open and is selling shirts, badges, and pins with its "Mazel Tough" logo. Funds go toward defeating QAnon-supporting politicians.

As Mark Dery says, "Holy Mary Mother of Cthulhu, I can't even hear myself *think* over the mind-shattering awesomeness of this. The empire of signs strikes back. Guerrilla semiotics at its finest! #CULTUREJAMMING lives."

https://boingboing.net/2021/04/15/the-secret-jewish-space-laser-corps-has-awesome-swag.html
I'm mightily tempted to buy that t-shirt!

A model of the jewish space laser is also available!

1618595257568.png

Secret Jewish Space Laser - 1/400 Scale Model

https://dissentpins.com/collections/secret-jewish-space-laser

That reminds me of the G 'n' R style logo I saw on a t-shirt in Old Jerusalem.
Across the top it said "Guns 'n' Moses"

Fair play.

Last edited:
A longtime grifter has a new QAnon sceme going.

A known grifter and QAnon supporter who claims she can time-travel has amassed an army of thousands of loyal followers to carry out a plot to oust elected officials across the country and replace them with QAnon believers—and she’s using game-streaming platform Twitch to do it.

Terpsichore Maras-Lindeman has spent the last four months building an intricate network of groups in all 50 states, urging followers to dig up information about elected officials and cough up hundreds of dollars to take part in her scheme. Maras-Lindeman has promised her followers that the plot will bring about “retaliation” for what she believes was a stolen election last November, and ultimately see the return of former president Donald Trump to the White House.

All the while, Maras-Lindeman, who streams under the name Tore Says, has grown her subscriber base massively, raking in tens of thousands of dollars since the beginning of the year. She even managed to convince her supporters to cough up over $87,400 in a crowdfunding campaign, which she used to buy a new Tesla. ...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dyv...-takeover-plot-to-eliminate-elected-officials

This is something I'd class as a conspiracy theory about QAnon: someone claiming the discordians are behind it all.

Well, this very intelligent book defends the theory that Trump was "wished into existence" by chaos magic:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36183588-dark-star-rising

In Dark Star Rising: Magick and Power in the Age of Trump, historian and cultural critic Gary Lachman takes a close look at the various magical and esoteric ideas that are impacting political events across the globe. From New Thought and Chaos Magick to the far-right esotericism of Julius Evola and the Traditionalists, Lachman follows a trail of mystic clues that involve, among others, Norman Vincent Peale, domineering gurus and demagogues, Ayn Rand, Pepe the Frog, Rene Schwaller de Lubicz, synarchy, the Alt-Right, meme magic, and Vladimir Putin and his postmodern Rasputin. Come take a drop down the rabbit hole of occult politics in the twenty-first century and find out the post-truths and alternative facts surrounding the 45th President of the United States with one of the leading writers on esotericism and its influence on modern culture.

Well, this very intelligent book defends the theory that Trump was "wished into existence" by chaos magic:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36183588-dark-star-rising

In Dark Star Rising: Magick and Power in the Age of Trump, historian and cultural critic Gary Lachman takes a close look at the various magical and esoteric ideas that are impacting political events across the globe. From New Thought and Chaos Magick to the far-right esotericism of Julius Evola and the Traditionalists, Lachman follows a trail of mystic clues that involve, among others, Norman Vincent Peale, domineering gurus and demagogues, Ayn Rand, Pepe the Frog, Rene Schwaller de Lubicz, synarchy, the Alt-Right, meme magic, and Vladimir Putin and his postmodern Rasputin. Come take a drop down the rabbit hole of occult politics in the twenty-first century and find out the post-truths and alternative facts surrounding the 45th President of the United States with one of the leading writers on esotericism and its influence on modern culture.
This is the Gary Lachman who writes a lot for FT and was once in Blondie*. I enjoyed his book about occultism in the 60s. Indeed, there was that whole narrative about the success of MAGA being a mass chaos magic spell and Pepe the frog being an incarnation of Kek, an Ancient Egyptian deification of 'Primordial Darkness'. I'd like to read the book, honestly.

* As Gary Valentine. He wrote '(I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence, Dear', a pop song about telepathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reddit 'Q-Anon Casualties' thread makes for sobering reading (I lurk there only). There are families breaking up, attempted suicides, people being committed to hospital, people doubling down on their 'feelings' that it's all true - all sorts of Q-related fallout :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/

I periodically revisit the 'QAnon Casulaties' Reddit & other pages to keep tabs on the current state of delusion.

Promising to see guides on how to get vaccinated independent of parental control for teenagers, not so promising to still see swathes of marriage and familial breakdowns as a direct result of Q-related damage. There appears to be a number of 'success stories' filtering through about people breaking free of the cultish behaviour and thence rejoining the human race in muddling through.

This Canadian-spawned QAnon spinoff movement is now issuing "cease and desist" orders allegedly backed up by tribunal and execution powers. The head of this movement has declared herself the "Queen of Canada", and she's claimed to have replaced Elizabeth II.
QAnons Are Harassing People at the Whim of a Woman They Say Is Canada’s Queen

A woman who claims she is the secret ruler of Canada has, thanks to QAnon influencers, thousands of followers, some of which are extremely active offline and harassing Canadians.

The woman whom thousands of Canadians believe is their secret ruler isn’t afraid to tell her followers she’s calling for the executions of health care workers and politicians behind the vaccination rollout.

“At the firing squad, the military firing squad, you will receive not one, but two bullets on your forehead for each child that you have harmed as a result of injecting this experimental vaccine,” said Romana Didulo to those involved in vaccination efforts in a recent video on Telegram. “So when you go home tonight, think about how many bullets.” ...

Didulo, a B.C.-based woman in her 50s, has recently built up a following of thousands of people who listen to her claims of having been put in control of the Great White North by the same forces that QAnon believers think are fighting the deep state in America. ... Didulo was recently thrust into her position by several well-known QAnon figures who helped anoint her as a leader and in turns sent a swarm of followers her way.

But despite her following being only weeks old, Didulo has rallied her Canadian followers to real-life action. They’re in the midst of filing hundreds of “cease and desist” notices demanding businesses, governments, and police forces stop all activities related to combating the pandemic. They have organized themselves into localized groups to email their demands out en masse, send them via registered letter, or simply make their way to stores or police stations in order to physically hand them out. ...

Didulo has said that if the people who received the cease and desist orders from her followers break them, they will be executed. ...

“Hello, Canada, I’m Ramona Didulo, I'm the founder and leader of Canada1st. As of February this year, 2021, I am the head of state and commander in chief of Canada, the Republic,” she said in her announcement video. ...

In a follow-up video to her initial decree, Didulo declares herself not only the “the head of state,” “commander in chief,” and “head of government,” but also the “Queen of Canada, replacing Queen Elizabeth II of England who has now been executed for crimes against humanity.” ...
FULL STORY: https://www.vice.com/en/article/3aq...woman-they-say-is-canadas-queen-romana-didulo

This Canadian-spawned QAnon spinoff movement is now issuing "cease and desist" orders allegedly backed up by tribunal and execution powers. The head of this movement has declared herself the "Queen of Canada", and she's claimed to have replaced Elizabeth II.

FULL STORY: https://www.vice.com/en/article/3aq...woman-they-say-is-canadas-queen-romana-didulo
A couple of points, firstly, is it not illegal to incite violence in Canada, calling for people to be executed for various reasons surely falls into this catagory. Secondly, she says “At the firing squad, the military firing squad, you will receive not one, but two bullets on your forehead for each child that you have harmed as a result of injecting this experimental vaccine,”, are they vaccinating children in Canada? And lastly she declares her self 'Queen of Canada' which in the same sentance she describes as a republic, surely if she is 'queen' it would be a Monarchy, but i suppose she is mad as a box of frogs. :p

Last edited:
This is something I'd class as a conspiracy theory about QAnon: someone claiming the discordians are behind it all.

I finally took the time to read your long post.
Definitely agree that there are striking similarities between QAnon and the writing of Robert Anton Wilson.
I struggled to plough through The Illuminatus Trilogy 25 years or so back, but am now getting flashbacks to the theme of how seeding bits of seemingly trivial chaos can have a cumulative effect.
Whilst I don't have the energy to revisit that turgid doorstop of a book, I can see how, arguably, the seeds of QAnon may have been sown in the 1975 "conspiracists' bible".

Last edited:
Jason Colavito ties some threads together, probably best fits here.

Why Tucker Carlson loves UFOs: Jason Colavito on the hidden links between conspiracy theories

... On Jan. 6, right-wing conspiracy theories and other delusional ideas came together in a type of synergistic disaster in the form of the Trump regime's attempted coup and the attack on the U.S. Capitol, as a mass of white supremacists, Christian fascists, right-wing paramilitaries and QAnon believers attempted to nullify the results of the 2020 Election. These groups and ideas are not altogether distinct; there is considerable overlap of ideas and believers between them. ...

In this conversation, Colavito places these "new" conspiracy theories about QAnon and the Big Lie about the 2020 election — as well as the decades-long popular obsession with UFOs — in a larger context of fear and anxiety about social change in America, arguing that a particular version of insecure white masculinity (and white supremacy more generally) is central to many of today's most widely believed conspiracy theories. ...

Colavito also details how right-wing extremists are using UFOs, "ancient aliens" and other supposedly "fun" conspiracy theories to radicalize and recruit new members, and discusses how figures like Rudy Giuliani and Tucker Carlson as well as the "Stop the Steal" plotters figure in that dynamic.

QAnon, the "Deep State," Donald Trump's Big Lie and and now a report by the U.S. government on UFOs. How do you explain this confluence of events?

First, it's important to understand that all these conspiracy theories are interrelated. It's not like QAnon is completely separate from UFOs and that is completely separate from a conspiracy about Jewish bankers taking over the world — as Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested, by using "Jewish space lasers." These conspiracies are all connected by this idea of rejected knowledge — that there is a secret body of knowledge that can tell a person how the world really works, and is being hidden away from the public by elites. ...

https://www.salon.com/2021/06/21/wh...the-hidden-links-between-conspiracy-theories/

I finally took the time to read your long post.
Definitely agree that there are striking similarities between QAnon and the writing of Robert Anton Wilson.
I struggled to plough through The Illuminatus Trilogy 25 years or so back, but am now getting flashbacks to the theme of how seeding bits of seemingly trivial chaos can have a cumulative effect.
Whilst I don't have the energy to revisit that turgid doorstop of a book, I can see how, arguably, the seeds of QAnon may have been sown in the 1975 "conspiracists' bible".

It was a book of its time and way before the internet. There were several books around at the time that backed up some of the stuff Wilson was writing about. The Illuminiods springs to mind.

I can see QAnon in Wilson's work but I reckon he'd be pretty pissed off about that.

two bullets on your forehead for each child that you have harmed as a result of injecting this experimental vaccine,”, are they vaccinating children in Canada?

no idea about Canadian vaccination protocols - but this is a reference to all the children killed and exploited in order to make the vaccines.

:roll:

QAnons and MAGA people now think Trump will be reinstated as president in August.

NewsWorldAmericasUS politics

Conspiracy theory that Trump will be reinstated in August has officials worried, report claims​

Idea has been spread by supporters of the former president including Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell​

Phil Thomas
New York
@philipthomaspt
Saturday 26 June 2021 19:10
113 comments

A bizarre conspiracy theory suggesting that Donald Trump will be “reinstated” as president in August has caused concern at the Department of Homeland Security, according to reports.

The idea has been floated by people close to the former-president including Sidney Powell, an attorney who is being sued over her claims that Mr Trump was cheated out of re-election by a conspiracy involving the operators of voting machines and communist leaders in Venezuela, and Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO also facing legal action for a series of far-fetched claims about the 2020 vote.

Mr Trump himself apparently believes he will be reinstated in August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, although it is unclear why.

Mr Lindell reportedly suggested the former president may have settled on the idea because he had heard others – including him – saying it publicly.

While the theory has been largely dismissed as the latest in a series of substance-free predictions of the sort pushed by QAnon, reporting by Politico suggests it is being treated seriously by some within the Department of Homeland Security.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...stated-august-conspiracy-theory-b1873357.html

Thread about the conspiracy theory on Godlike Productions, a conspiracy theory forum:
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4838781/pg1

QAnons and MAGA people now think Trump will be reinstated as president in August.

NewsWorldAmericasUS politics

Conspiracy theory that Trump will be reinstated in August has officials worried, report claims​

Idea has been spread by supporters of the former president including Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell​

Phil Thomas
New York
@philipthomaspt
Saturday 26 June 2021 19:10
113 comments

A bizarre conspiracy theory suggesting that Donald Trump will be “reinstated” as president in August has caused concern at the Department of Homeland Security, according to reports.

The idea has been floated by people close to the former-president including Sidney Powell, an attorney who is being sued over her claims that Mr Trump was cheated out of re-election by a conspiracy involving the operators of voting machines and communist leaders in Venezuela, and Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO also facing legal action for a series of far-fetched claims about the 2020 vote.

Mr Trump himself apparently believes he will be reinstated in August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, although it is unclear why.

Mr Lindell reportedly suggested the former president may have settled on the idea because he had heard others – including him – saying it publicly.

While the theory has been largely dismissed as the latest in a series of substance-free predictions of the sort pushed by QAnon, reporting by Politico suggests it is being treated seriously by some within the Department of Homeland Security.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...stated-august-conspiracy-theory-b1873357.html

Thread about the conspiracy theory on Godlike Productions, a conspiracy theory forum:
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4838781/pg1
This is what, the 3rd or fourth date that DT is supposed to me reinstated?

“Queen of Canada, replacing Queen Elizabeth II of England who has now been executed for crimes against humanity.”

Has someone told the Queen this?

Back