• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

More Balao Sputniks, to demonstrate their variety.
images
images
images
images
images
hqdefault.jpg
images

Note the circular hoop at the bottom of each balloon- a particularly distinctive characteristic, shared with the Cocoyoc balloon. Also the specular reflection, or sheen, shared by several of these balloons, and also evident in the Cocoyoc images.

Last edited:
Great work there, eburacum. I reckon that small selection of balloons alone must be responsible for 80% of sightings. If I had seen any of those things in the sky I would've been mightily intrigued. Those crazy Mexicans! Trouble is, when a REAL alien craft flies over Mexico, anyone who sees it will assume it's just another balloon! Maybe that's the plan....

Incidentally, the one in the bottom pic looks slightly familiar. I wonder if it was the inspiration for the Atraxi, the aliens that featured in Matt Smith's 'Doctor Who' debut episode 'The Eleventh Hour'.

More Balao Sputniks, to demonstrate their variety.
images
images
images
images
images
hqdefault.jpg
images

Note the circular hoop at the bottom of each balloon- a particularly distinctive characteristic, shared with the Cocoyoc balloon. Also the specular reflection, or sheen, shared by several of these balloons, and also evident in the Cocoyoc images.
So, did they have them in the '60s? Can you find one that is just metallic? Look at where the arms attach to the body --the circumference is waaay to big.
Other than having projections there is no similarity. You are also eliminating the witness testimony. Metamaterials don't always have to be rigid --well, that's the idea!

It also appears that the Cocoyoc Object is inside the Woonsocket saucer --even without the little ends of the arms protruding in only one photo, I'd still have suggested it is in there, because the dome portion is an exact match --with the little "nipple" on top too, and you can see the shadow around the edge where it is squeezing out of the top of the saucer. Exact match. And the Yorba Linda Object seen in the first saucer --it wasn't a fiesta balloon, and it also has the arms / legs.

Maybe it goes in cycles through out history ?

It goes in cycles because there are algorithmic waves of displays and demonstrations by the objects periodically and sometimes the military has to talk about it --denying it of course.
All Fortean topics are cyclical in terms of interest. The 90s was all about UFOs, the 00s ghosts, the 10s cryptozoology and now it's UFOs again. The whole field is subject to all manner of sociological and cultural influences above and beyond the subject matter itself.

You are also eliminating the witness testimony. Metamaterials don't always have to be rigid --well, that's the idea!
Well, no The witnesses said the object 'landed' on its 'legs'; since the sputnik protrusions were at the bottom surrounding the air-hole, that is perfectly natural. Those floppy 'legs' would have been pretty useless as support for the craft, anyway.

And there is no need to extrapolate fanciful 'metamaterials' to explain these floppy appendages; balao sputniks are made of soft, pneumatically supported material, like rubber, cloth and paper.

The Yorba Linda object is a fake itself, and a pretty poor one.

Behold !

Washington, D.C. could be human after all.

Some members of Congress received advanced information about UFOs and rumors report these congressmen are deeply disturbed about the content.

Adam Schiff, Democratic Chair House Intelligence, claims he has learned important information, but will not say more.

Congressman Republican Tim Burchett from Tennessee has told the news media he is very worried from reading advanced UFO information.

So what does this all mean ?

Well, no The witnesses said the object 'landed' on its 'legs'; since the sputnik protrusions were at the bottom surrounding the air-hole, that is perfectly natural. Those floppy 'legs' would have been pretty useless as support for the craft, anyway.

And there is no need to extrapolate fanciful 'metamaterials' to explain these floppy appendages; balao sputniks are made of soft, pneumatically supported material, like rubber, cloth and paper.

The Yorba Linda object is a fake itself, and a pretty poor one.
Read the witness testimony about the Cocoyoc Object --the arms aren't flopping around as you would expect with a deflating balloon.
None of the spiky pinata balloons look like it; it's just the closest thing that can be found.
The Yorba Linda object has never been debunked, so it is your opinion that it is a poor fake. Unfortunately, it also has extensions like the Cocoyoc Object but they are below it, and are folded beneath the first Woonsocket saucer. What a crummy fake it would be indeed --to come up with such an odd looking object with legs / arms like the Cocoyoc Object. I can think of a lot more shapes that would look more "UFOey", but it is purpose built for the first saucer and thus its idiosyncratic appearance.
Stating things are not so, against witness testimony without any evidence, goes in the same basket as "UFOs can't be, so don't show me any good pictures of them!" Ha!
I'll note that your interpretation of the phenomenon is becoming more and more removed from the reality of what is happening in the news.

Last edited:
So take a look. Cocoyoc Object top is on top left, spiky Mexican balloon top is in the top middle, the "dome" of the Woonsocket saucer is on the top right.
The Mexican balloon top looks nothing like the Cocoyoc Object's top, or the second Woonsocket saucer's dome, which is a match for the Cocoyoc Object's top.
An arm of the Cocoyoc Object is in the second row on left. The leg of Mexican balloon is on right.

toldya.png

Here you can see the legs can actually be quite rigid. When the craft was travelling quickly horizontally, dome forward, like the Gimbal video object, you don't see the legs flopping around. Only when the object begins to land do the arms become more flexible. The object began to "spin" and the legs rotated downward and it used them as landing gear.
Again, show me a dull metallic balloon that looks so unfiesta-like in '67. Made of a metallic reflective substance that was able to shed all of its festive paint without deflating a bit (actually it would be colored rubber, so the color could not come off. I'm also waiting to hear why Trudel would take his model down and glue the little ends of the arms of the Cocoyoc Object protruding from the rim, hoist it back up for only ONE second picture, never mentioning those anomalous arms EVER. Until he died. And no one else has noticed them protruding in one of the two photos of the second saucer. It makes no sense why Trudel would do that.

coco.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the vids, feinman. Excellent and very interesting. I think the point about discussing the subject without ridicule is the big takeaway for me. Whatever the truth is behind the phenomenon, we would all appreciate an open and sensible approach to the matter.

All Fortean topics are cyclical in terms of interest. The 90s was all about UFOs, the 00s ghosts, the 10s cryptozoology and now it's UFOs again. The whole field is subject to all manner of sociological and cultural influences above and beyond the subject matter itself.
This came up in a panel discussion, "Is Ufology dead?" in the 2002 UnConvention, last of the Commonwealth Institute ones I think.

I disagree on the grounds of limited and confusing information, let alone the full range of physics needed to be discussed and the realms of the supernatural as yet unrevealed.

I disagree on the grounds of limited and confusing information, let alone the full range of physics needed to be discussed and the realms of the supernatural as yet unrevealed.
Isnt that what Fort prescribed to, challenging science?

Science continues to try to figure out how 'reality' works and how the human mind works. The 'limited and confusing information' we currently have in relation to either or both may have a bearing on the phenomenon of UAPs - and indeed on our understanding of all sorts of phenomena that persistently conflict with accepted science as we currently understand it.

Kind of OT, but hopefully the videos Corbell leaks will put similar moves on those who would withhold UFO information! :p

Ouch...

Ouch indeed! I for one am not gonna argue with that guy.

I wonder if those kind of moves would work against aliens?

Yeah Jujitsu is quite the martial art! I think with that and something like Muay Thai, one would be a superhero. But yeah, just practicing something like that looks like it could be dangerous. I've done a bit of Krav Maga but it is not the same thing. You could accidentally break someone's neck with Jujitsu moves. Luckily his students are practiced and used to being thrown around like rag dolls... It's funny he seems so mild-mannered in interviews --you don't get the impression he could kick yer ass six ways to Sunday!

Last edited:
President Obama’s advisor, John Podesta, says after his 20 years in government, the Pentagon has never done the right thing about UFOs.

John says he is pessimistic about the coming unclassified UFO report.

Who ever gets the longest MacDonalds French Fry in the senate intelligence committee will determine if the senate will tell the UFO truth to the public.

Back