• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Anyone heard from @catseye , I notice she hasn't been on the forum since Wednesday morning, she's usually on most days?
She's a bit busy just right now...
giphy-34.gif

She's a bit busy just right now...
View attachment 42555
You've been peeking in my windows again!

Thanks for the concern Nosmo, I've just been a bit busy with work, editing a new book, writing a different new book, etc etc. I've been having to cut my procrastinating time in half! Things have calmed down a bit now, and I have returned, in all my leaping, ribbon-trailing glory!

Thanks for the concern Nosmo, I've just been a bit busy with work, editing a new book, writing a different new book, etc etc. I've been having to cut my procrastinating time in half! Things have calmed down a bit now, and I have returned, in all my leaping, ribbon-trailing glory!
Made a nice change...
1f129381154fbd9e568ef36422fb6f4a.gif

Welcome back, you were missed...

Good to have you back :)

See how the forum grooms you?
It means something. Like you are appreciated and respected and special.

you are
It's 'special pictures' next, I think?

So long and thanks for all the fish! Love you all to pieces :) well, most of you. Only still here to get a reply from @stu neville but this isn't a matter for discussion :oldm: :oldm: :oldm: :oldm: :oldm: :oldm: :oldm:

Back