• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
He wanted actual young girls.

Part of the fun for him might have been the sense of corrupting them. This would also compromise them and make them less likely to fight back.

Having Maxwell arrange it kept it between him, her and the victims. This worked well for years.
I was suggesting that Maxwell could have used this alternative.

I was suggesting that Maxwell could have used this alternative.
That would mean involving less easily-manipulated outsiders. She'd have to deal with third parties. Too risky.

I'm SO looking forward to the trial, though it probably won't go ahead for reasons of embalming technical legal problems.

Dont they do pizza delivery these days?
Flower delivery.
0c5.jpg

Here's a Channel 4 (UK mainstream TV news programme) special on Prince Andrew and Epstein/Maxwell.

Long story short: the Met (London city police) declined to investigate allegations of trafficking and sex abuse against Epstein and Maxwell.
The reason, it is suggested, was that as the couple had been guests of HRH for whose the Met are responsible, there was a conflict of interest.

A witness is quoted as saying Maxwell wanted to approach an unknown young woman because (I paraphrase) 'Jeffrey will need a blow job and if she doesn't do it, I'll have to.'
(So there's the whole conspiracy in a nutshell; Maxwell's job was providing for Epstein's sexual needs.)

The upcoming New York case is also mentioned. Channel 4 are WELL clued-up.
I love the elegant symbolism of the decaying mansion with the superimposed portraits.

Revealed: Epstein and Maxwell implicated in multiple claims of abuse in UK over a decade
Interesting report. Fancy the Met taking no action whatsoever.. Ch 4 has one of the best news programmes - you’ll see stories BBC & ITV don’t cover, & in more depth.

Some speculation in the comments that Mossad are involved in the Epstein setup. A classic tactic of theirs - the honey trap, used for blackmail purposes or capture.

Not so far fetched I reckon. Where did he get his money from? - mansions here & there, his own island with mansion, private planes & so on & on. He was gifted his Manhattan mansion by Leslie Wexner who had ties to Mossad.

If you had to pick an organisation who could ‘suicide’ someone in jail, Mossad would be top of the list..

If you had to pick an organisation who could ‘suicide’ someone in jail, Mossad would be top of the list..
All good points made there, especially that one! :omg:

The podcast goes into detail about links between Robert Maxwell, Mossad, Epstein, fake passports etc. Makes you glad to be a nobody!

Anyone who thinks there is anything new in Andrew's behaviour should investigate the links between Edward VIII - then Prince of Wales - and this lady :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marguerite_Alibert

And the remarkable way she was found not guilty of killing her husband after shooting him in the back of the head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marguerite_Alibert#Ali_Fahmy
But of course there is no such thing as a conspiracy :rollingw::lolling::deny:
She literally got away with murder.

Anyone who thinks there is anything new in Andrew's behaviour should investigate the links between Edward VIII - then Prince of Wales - and this lady :

And the remarkable way she was found not guilty of killing her husband after shooting him in the back of the head.

Edward Marshall Hall, the leading criminal barrister of the time, represented Madame Fahmy Bey and personally demonstrated how easy it was to accidentally fire the pistol multiple times. This display impressed the jury no end and helped quit his client.

The jury didn't know he'd been practising with a pistol to make it look easy and after the trial his hand was black and blue from the effort. :wink2:
That was his job and he did it well. :cool:

Yesterday, I found out that Epstein was a member of the Trilateral Commission, an organisation that is not without its conspiracy theories.

Edward Marshall Hall, the leading criminal barrister of the time, represented Madame Fahmy Bey and personally demonstrated how easy it was to accidentally fire the pistol multiple times. This display impressed the jury no end and helped quit his client.

The jury didn't know he'd been practising with a pistol to make it look easy and after the trial his hand was black and blue from the effort. :wink2:
That was his job and he did it well. :cool:
Exactly. He didn't use facts, he used emotion, and he was brilliant at it. Read his words on the Oriental character and you will see what sort of slime he was. He also put forward the lie that the gun, because automatic, would continue to fire if you held the trigger, which was not true. It was automatic loading but still needed to be cocked for each shot.

Having said which, the legal system back then was weighted on the side of the prosecution, and he was at the end of his career , and ill in himself. Nevertheless he was a highly intelligent person and must have known she was guilty as charged.

I can't find the verbatim text of Marshall Hall's anti-oriental tirade on line. It was disgusting, and moreover absolutely incorrect in that it assumed Alibert was facing Fahmy when he was shot which was absolutely not the case. It was so offensive even by the standards of a century ago it caused a diplomatic crisis between Britain and Egypt and Marshal Hall had to issue an apology.

I can't find the verbatim text of Marshall Hall's anti-oriental tirade on line. It was disgusting, and moreover absolutely incorrect in that it assumed Alibert was facing Fahmy when he was shot which was absolutely not the case. It was so offensive even by the standards of a century ago it caused a diplomatic crisis between Britain and Egypt and Marshal Hall had to issue an apology.
I have his biography here somewhere. Could dig it out.

1. I want those guilty to be tried in open court. I know this isn't always the case but it's an ideal I support.
2. Settling 'out of court' doesn't let anyone off. Very often - in the States at least - a victim will settle because not because they're being paid off but because the accused can afford to bankrupt the accuser. It's a sick financial version of "who will blink first?"
3. Regardless of my feelings, I appreciate that the Queen was raised and has always acted in what she feels as honourable, with the proviso that as Head of State, the preservation of the status quo is paramount. Consider that the reason that she has been reared and acted to this status is that ... it is for the best. The Queen acts for the best; not for herself or the royal family but for the best of the country, as she sees.
4. In the past, with various scandals and legal issues, you can sum up the Family's approach as "maintain a dignified silence". It worked fine but, really, is outdated. With Andy running back to Balmoral and mummy, and even Fergie, rolling up for a free holiday, he's not done himself any good ("No, Andy, Special Branch can't stop a legal warrant.") Mummy, as a last bastion of defence of the old Order, is going to be absolutely furious!

Since he's not next in line when she shuffles off this mortal coil, he's got no influence apart from being a member of the family. He seems to have acted as an over-privileged member of an outdated institution ... and, in self-preservation, that same outstated institution will throw him to his self-inflicted lions!

It sounds like that song in Chicago we both reached for the gun.

Going to have to stop falling asleep to YouTube videos about this.

Some mention Maxwell's claims that because the lights in prison keep her awake she covers her eyes at night with a sock.
I like the dark too so I have custom-made sleep masks.

Last night I dreamed someone walked into my bedroom and leaned over me to check I was alive. At the time I was on my side facing away from the door so wouldn't have seen this happen.

The view was of me asleep in bed, seen from high up behind my headboard which is against the wall. Maybe I was dreaming about the CCTV coverage.

Last night's YouTube offering was a doozy, along the lines of 'How Will Maxwell Be Kept Alive To Face Her Trial?'
That one, or one like it, discussed the possibility of a plea bargain. There are two basic types: non-disclosure and full disclosure.

With non-disclosure the accused admits they did it, giving no further details, and gets a reduced sentence.
It seems Maxwell won't be offered that because the FBI etc want names and information. She wold have to go for full disclosure and cannot pick and choose what to disclose.

A former prosecutor who was explaining this said when he was working with offenders he'd say (to paraphrase) 'Go right back to when you were at school and stole a candy bar, and admit that, and then describe every crime you've committed since then and admit them all, and give all the names of everyone else who was involved.'

The people she has the dirt on know all this. She will never be safe again.

Going to have to stop falling asleep to YouTube videos about this.

Some mention Maxwell's claims that because the lights in prison keep her awake she covers her eyes at night with a sock.
I like the dark too so I have custom-made sleep masks.

Last night I dreamed someone walked into my bedroom and leaned over me to check I was alive. At the time I was on my side facing away from the door so wouldn't have seen this happen.

The view was of me asleep in bed, seen from high up behind my headboard which is against the wall. Maybe I was dreaming about the CCTV coverage.

Last night's YouTube offering was a doozy, along the lines of 'How Will Maxwell Be Kept Alive To Face Her Trial?'
That one, or one like it, discussed the possibility of a plea bargain. There are two basic types: non-disclosure and full disclosure.

With non-disclosure the accused admits they did it, giving no further details, and gets a reduced sentence.
It seems Maxwell won't be offered that because the FBI etc want names and information. She wold have to go for full disclosure and cannot pick and choose what to disclose.

A former prosecutor who was explaining this said when he was working with offenders he'd say (to paraphrase) 'Go right back to when you were at school and stole a candy bar, and admit that, and then describe every crime you've committed since then and admit them all, and give all the names of everyone else who was involved.'

The people she has the dirt on know all this. She will never be safe again.
The thing is they have to silence her before she discloses anything, for once she tells all there is no point in offering her as Pandoras box will have been opened, so to speak.

The thing is they have to silence her before she discloses anything, for once she tells all there is no point in offering her as Pandoras box will have been opened, so to speak.
Absolutely! Her days are indeed numbered. There is no way out of it. Even the faint possibility of a plea-bargain will get her the sheet/shank/whatever. There are plenty of desperate people in prison who'd help out when offered a mixture of bribes and threats.

Even if she pleaded not guilty and was by some miracle acquitted, she'd still know too much.

Yup, I am conscious of repeating myself here but I'm just so fascinated.
Nobody has ever painted themselves into such a tight corner before! :chuckle:

Unless she has a dead man's switch, with blackmail material.
The time for blackmail is over. There are too many people she has damning information on.
She'd have to personally agree with each not to mention them. It'd be easier to just silence her for good.

Curiously, the only important man who's probably not worried is Trump. He likes glamorous women in their 20s, not ingenues, and has openly admitted to being somewhat forceful in his approaches to them.

I mean that she has a setup so that blackmail material is sent out, if she is suddenly found dead.
I see what you mean.
She'd need to organise that and inform everyone she has the dirt on, which might have been possible when Epstain was alive. He was a brilliant organiser and wheedler, but she's is not. She wouldn't even know how to approach the right people over it.

Also it would cost a fortune which one assumes she is keeping back for her defence these days. She tried to demand the Epstein estate pay her legal bills but got nowhere with that.

It's currently 10:36 in New York, coffee time. :rollingw:

I see what you mean.
She'd need to organise that and inform everyone she has the dirt on, which might have been possible when Epstain was alive. He was a brilliant organiser and wheedler, but she's is not. She wouldn't even know how to approach the right people over it.

Also it would cost a fortune which one assumes she is keeping back for her defence these days. She tried to demand the Epstein estate pay her legal bills but got nowhere with that.

It's currently 10:36 in New York, coffee time. :rollingw:
Cough cough $50 and a few minutes https://www.deadmansswitch.net/

Cough cough $50 and a few minutes https://www.deadmansswitch.net/
Cheap at twice the price! :chuckle:

However, it won't work because nobody will do it for her. To get people involved in that sort of scheme you need to have either money to give them or power over them, and it has to be worth their while co-operating.

None of this applies here. Maxwell might have loads of well-stocked bank accounts but she can currently only access the outside world through her lawyers. She will have strictly-controlled internet access to use for listening to music or read e-books but won't be able to surf the 'net or use email freely.

She only has a few people she can trust. Her lawyers would decamp if the money was cut off. She'd be mad to talk to anyone else about it.

Also, it's a massive admission of guilt. Her defence is that nothing happened and it's all lies.
Finally, there are so many people who'd like to see her dead it'd take until Kingdom Come to get the paperwork finished.

Her days of coercing other people for her own ends are over. :)

I will be very surprised indeed if she lives to the end of this year, or even to the start of the trial. Nobody at all is stepping up for her.

I will be very surprised indeed if she lives to the end of this year, or even to the start of the trial. Nobody at all is stepping up for her.
I think The Don still likes her so all is not lost.

Back