• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Woman Dressed As Nun Seen Dancing With Skeleton Outside Hull Graveyard

That's cool, and probably a little disturbing...

Holy Shit Owls meme.jpg

Last edited:
Bizarre sight for drivers and passers-by on Spring Bank West
Hull Daily Mail Link
The woman was wearing a cream nun’s habit and coif headpiece.
She was seen appearing to dance with one model human skeleton and playing with another of what looked like a dog.
Hull is the Cromer of Yorkshire. Well, Humberside.

Hull is the Cromer of Yorkshire. Well, Humberside.
I don't know whether that's true, but I really like Hull, and Cromer. Probably says more about me than anything else.
Seriously, Hull's great, The Deep is awesome, and it's got great museums. And the people of Yorkshire are awesome.

What about...(she said, cautiously), people who live in Yorkshire but aren't FROM Yorkshire?

What about...(she said, cautiously), people who live in Yorkshire but aren't FROM Yorkshire?
I'm envious, if that's the case. But I no longer do hills (three or four years back, I could walk anywhere), and I couldn't cope with a Yorkshire winter (never used to feel the cold, now I tremor uncontrollably).

lf they’ve stopped spitting at you in the street (usually takes about ten to twenty years), then regrettably you’ve probably been assimilated.

maximus otter

I moved from Lincolnshire to East Yorkshire 17 years ago (because of my job) - I retired 4 years ago and I ain't moving back.
I moved to North Yorkshire from Somerset nearly 30 years ago. I'm not going back either.

Aww man, I used to live just 'round the corner from there - I would cut through that cemetery all the time on my way out and about!

Most frequently around lunchtime on a saturday (I've never been an early riser, especially on weekends). Would have been fun to say hello!

Back