• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Yes Hunck,

I have told my stories on forteana forums with good, friendly responses.

In the past I tried a few other UFO forums that only produced very unfriendly answers, and I left these forums fast.

Have you told us about it? You won’t be able hear us screaming if that’s any encouragement.

Unless we're screaming our encouragement.

Seriously, though, if you have a rattling good yarn we're always happy to hear it, @charliebrown - you may get it analysed into oblivion, mind you.

An attack on Holloman AFB. Possibly UFO related.

The main gate at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico has reportedly been closed after multiple suspects attempted to force their way through it on Wednesday evening.

In a news release sent to local station KTSM about 11:00 p.m. on Wednesday (1a.m. ET on Thursday), the base said "multiple suspects crashed their vehicle" while attempting to storm the gate, which has reportedly been closed until further notice.

"Earlier this evening, multiple suspects crashed their vehicle while attempting to force their way through the gate. The capabilities of our personnel and resources ensured there is no further threat to the safety and security of Team Holloman," the base said in a statement.

The base, which was established in 1942, is located around six miles from the small city Alamogordo in New Mexico, which is situated in the Chihuahuan Desert and bordered by the Sacramento Mountains.

Holloman said that further updates would be issued once they became available. Newsweek has contacted the air force base for comment.

According to the facility's website, the base "supports national security objectives by deploying worldwide to support peacetime and wartime contingencies," and provides support to "more than 21,000 military and civilian personnel."

https://www.newsweek.com/new-mexico-holloman-air-force-base-gate-multiple-suspects-1620889
Not saying it was aliens...

"In a statement to Newsweek on Thursday, a spokesperson at Holloman confirmed that no military personnel were injured in the incident and said: "At approximately 9 p.m. last night, a vehicle fleeing from U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents attempted to breach the Holloman Air Force Base main gate."

Ok sounds like it was (illegal) aliens.

Last edited:
Ever since the Pentagon said not enough data to prove UAPs, our sky and news have been quite about UAPs.

Did E.T. take off for a summer vacation to the sunny Caribbean ( don’t forget the suntan lotion ) ?

We need a good old fashioned UFO sighting !

Since this is the most current thread on ufos I'm posting this here...
Thank you so much - I have read that in entirety!.

Takes me right back to my formative days and innocent fascination.

As a result of following up something therein, I have come across this, available to download as a .pdf document.

Courtesy of the U.S. 'Defense Technical Information Center' and presumably a well known publication, just that I have never heard of it before and wondered if perhaps others likewise - all 417 pages!

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/AD0688332.pdf

Former Arizona Governor, Fife Symington, who saw the Phoenix Lights in 1997 will be the keynote speaker in Phoenix this week for the International UFO Conference.

It is expected that he will give a strong speech on the line that we are being visited no matter what the Pentagon says.

Fife is a decorated military pilot.

San Francisco, California public radio KQED interviewed Professor Gary Nolan at Stanford University, California and Gary claimed he was examining supposedly UFO materials from the government.

Gary claims this is a low-key and out in the open project from the government.

Gary claims the metal is unusual because there have been changes of isotope ratio of elements.

Gary claims these changes could be made on earth, but why would someone do this because the process would be very expensive.

So again another story about UFOs that is neither here nor there and means nothing.

Garry P Nolan is a professor of Genetics, and not the obvious choice for someone to examine metallic materials which are supposed to have come from a UFO. Perhaps they should get a metallurgist who is familiar with scrap metal off-cuts.

However Nolan did successfully prove that the Atacama 'alien' mummy was a human being with no extraterrestrial connection, so he is not entirely useless.

Former Arizona Governor, Fife Symington, who saw the Phoenix Lights in 1997 will be the keynote speaker in Phoenix this week for the International UFO Conference.
It is expected that he will give a strong speech on the line that we are being visited no matter what the Pentagon says.
Fife is a decorated military pilot.
This has been discussed on the Phoenix Lights thread, but Symington does not seem to be a particularly trustworthy witness.
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/phoenix-lights.67438/#post-2049700
1/ he consistently made fun of the Lights for ten years, then suddenly in 2007 he came out as a witness.
2/ he claims that he heard about the sighting on the TV, before he went out to look for the lights. There was no TV coverage of the 20:00 event on the TV.
3/ he claims there were film crews out filming the lights; this didn't happen until 22:00. So if he saw anything, he saw the 22:00 event, which has been demonstrated to be flares (by the UFO proponent Bruce Maccabee, no less).
4/ he was convicted of fraud but pardoned by President Clinton.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fife_Symington#Second_term,_conviction,_and_resignation_(1995–1997)
From Robert Shaeffer;
I did not realize that former Arizona governor Fife Symington's belated confession that he, too, saw the big V-shaped UFO of the Phoenix lights, ten years after the fact, was made while (James) Fox was interviewing him. Later I had an opportunity to talk to Fox, and told him that there is good reason to believe that Symington is lying about his me-too sighting. (Symington was, after all, convicted on seven felony counts of fraud, overturned on a technicality, then pardoned by the outgoing President Clinton.) The first UFO event of the evening, the V-shaped lights (actually five Air National Guard A-10s flying in formation from Las Vegas to Tucson; Tim Printy has more about this) occurred from just before 8:00 PM until 8:45. The second event, that Fox agreed was a flare drop from different Air National Guard planes, began at 10:00 and lasted at most ten minutes. I reminded Fox that Symington claimed to have seen news coverage of the lights on TV, then went outside to look. He says he walked down to where the news crews had been filming the lights (the flare drop), and then saw the V-shape fly over, big and mysterious. However, there was no news coverage of the sightings before the planes landed about 8:45, and there could have been nobody filming the “lights” prior to 10:00, because the flares had not yet been dropped. Therefore Symington's claimed sighting occurred after 10:00, probably well after, and hence is an obvious fabrication. “No, he saw it at 8:20. It was 8:20,” Fox insisted. “How could he have seen news coverage of this by 8:20?”, I asked. “Maybe he heard chatter on the radio or something,” Fox said. “How could there have been news crews filming this by 8:20?”, I asked? Fox was having no more of this conversation. “Why would Symington have made this up?”, another man asked me. “Because of the news coverage it gave him, and feature stories in which he talks about his new business ventures. It would have cost a lot to buy the publicity he got for free by claiming a UFO sighting."

Last edited:
Some might say that continually championing the 'Pheonix lights', is a perfect example of why there is nothing hidden to 'disclose'.

The "Phoenix Lights" Are No Mystery

Phoenix New Times
14 March, 2014

On March 13 of every year, local news outlets run the annual story of the "mystery" surrounding the lights that appeared over Phoenix in 1997.

People seem to forget, or simply ignore, that there's no real mystery about it.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/the-phoenix-lights-are-no-mystery-6661825

A bizarre report from the The DailyStar Reports that a brilliant white light descended from the sky over HMP The Verne, Dorset that covered the exercise area.

Both officers and prisoners were astounded when this brilliant light stopped at 100 feet above their heads and just suddenly dissolved away.

For me when things fade or dissolve, this means another reality.

A bizarre report from the The DailyStar Reports that a brilliant white light descended from the sky over HMP The Verne, Dorset that covered the exercise area.

Both officers and prisoners were astounded when this brilliant light stopped at 100 feet above their heads and just suddenly dissolved away.

For me when things fade or dissolve, the means another reality.
HMP The Verne is on Portland, surrounded by the sea, it could well have been a marine distress flare.

images (9).jpeg

Flares rather than the usual government answer “swamp gas” for the HMP The Verne’s dissolving brilliant light.

I guess no circus with monkeys was parked next to the prison as they were in Hopkinsville, KY, with horned Owls flying around.

Luis Elizondo is now writing a book about his experiences with UAPs.

Elizondo is promising that his book will shock his readers and supporters.

Elizondo claims we are not dealing with ours or other countries technology when it comes to UAPs.

Elon Musk set off a twitter frenzy simply by saying that you don’t want to believe in UFOs, but there are UFOs.

The reason for the tweet is unclear.

If Elon Musk says there are UFOs, I believe him since he runs America’s space program and he would know.

In the past few months, Luis Elizondo has reported to different media such as The Sun that there is the matter of the missing 23 minutes of video from naval ship exercises that clearly shows with out a doubt that UFOs are real.

If this 23 minutes exist, then the Pentagon has lied to the world.

23 missing minutes?
23?
Someone is gaslighting someone.

If Elon Musk says there are UFOs, I believe him since he runs America’s space program and he would know.
I wouldn't say he runs their space program, he operates their Uber delivery service, well people that work for him do anyway.

Tanglebones,

I don’t know who is gaslighting who, but Elizondo has brought up these missing 23 minutes a few times.

Elizondo claims he could be arrested for discussing the missing 23 minutes.

Elizondo also claims the missing 23 minutes would put to rest any doubt about if UFOs are real or not.

Bullshit ...

Musk's SpaceX is just another contractor who competes for NASA business. NASA can use any of a number of launch vehicles of its own or operated by other contractors to launch any of the payloads SpaceX has launched to date. Furthermore, NASA is continuing to pursue its own super-heavy lift launch vehicle (SLS program).

Musk and the other commercial space players are still attempting to set up viable businesses doing what NASA and the Soviets were doing circa 55 - 60 years ago.

Elizondo has hinted about the missing 23 minute video.

It seems from 2007 to 2009, many UAPs appeared near naval ships and it was not just a few UAPs but fleets of UAPs.

Elizondo did say the UAPs were more traditional shaped and each one was big enough that could have housed six full sized humans.

Elizondo claims that when he reviewed this video, it made him very disturbed at the seer numbers.

The fact that it's the magic number of 23 makes me a little suspicious of this claim.

Elizondo has mentioned two pieces of evidence; a photo from 50 feet away, and a 23 minute video. I presume, perhaps wrongly, that these are two separate pieces of evidence. Well. we've seen at least one photo taken from about 50ft away from a jet cockpit; it turned out to be a Batman balloon.

The 23 minute video may be an extended record of a radar screen which would be interesting evidence, but which may need to remain secret because of the technical information included on-screen.

Or it may be a 23 minute video of a particular phenomenon in the sky, which sounds as if it may be quite boring, and if we could see it, it is possible that we might be able to identify it.

---------------------------------
For a comparison, the Nellis UAP footage from 1994 is consists of two segments each a few minutes long, and seems to show a balloon; but there is a mysterious gap in the middle of the film which appears to be 45 minutes long. During this strange gap, the phenomenon seems to have remained motionless (but nevertheless was not filmed). Or, perhaps, the times are inaccurate. But 45 minutes of a motionless phenomenon would probably have been quite uninformative.

CBS TV network put their May “ 60 minutes program “ segment with Luis Elizondo on YouTube and immediately got 10 million hits.

This shows that people are listening to Elizondo.

Elizondo claims the book he is writing will profoundly change humanity.

Back