• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Willie Kay posted this vid on facebook ... looks like CGI to me .. a ghost man crawling up a wall in an ice cave .. skip to about 3:25 to watch that bit ..

It could be a frog but the narrator's whole 'Oh .. My God .. do you guys see that?! .. it's a ghost!' sounds extremely fake to me.
It's also an interesting conclusion to draw. Admittedly I had to watch with the sound off, because the dog is asleep , but is there any indication previously that the place was said to be haunted?

It's also an interesting conclusion to draw. Admittedly I had to watch with the sound off, because the dog is asleep , but is there any indication previously that the place was said to be haunted?
I haven't looked into that yet but I should do.

Looks like it might be a frog or toad, there is no scale so it's difficult to judge how big it is
I would say it's definitely a frog - probably a 'Wood Frog.'
*You can easily pick out this body line, on the left side of the Frog.

Apparently, they grow up to three-and-a-quarter inches, and can survive being frozen in ice.
Wood Frog.jpg

Last edited:
I would say it's definitely a frog - probably a 'Wood Frog.'
*You can easily pick out this body line, on the left side of the Frog.

Apparently, they grow up to three-and-a-quarter inches, and can survive being frozen in ice.
View attachment 45331
Would a frog be that active in ice? I suppose if had entered the cave to hibernate and the activity woke it up it may be lively enough to climb...

Would a frog be that active in ice? I suppose if had entered the cave to hibernate and the activity woke it up it may be lively enough to climb...
Well, it's on ice, not exactly in ice, so with a bit of an increase in the prevailing air temperature I guess it would respond pretty quickly, and start climbing as soon as it can move it's limbs and get it's required body temperature up to near normal. Going by the video - it does show some Suns rays entering the head of the cave, so not very far from the entrance which would suggest the lifting of air temperature in that area.

Japanese ghosts are the shit. They like to show their faces.

Japanese ghosts are the shit. They like to show their faces.

Good vids but I'm not buying the No.7 clip in the first vid what with the Blair Witch Project style 'bloody' kids hand prints on the wall, I reckon that one's been faked for that reason alone.

Good vids but I'm not buying the No.7 clip in the first vid what with the Blair Witch Project style 'bloody' kids hand prints on the wall, I reckon that one's been faked for that reason alone.
Hard to tell which ones are real. That's the problem with most of videos these days.

Hard to tell which ones are real. That's the problem with most of videos these days.
Exactly ... I liked 'ghost girl in playground' on the second video but then I noticed the opening shop of the family and kids running around together ... IMO although in camera image stabilizers aren't rare, that shot is just too smooth for an average non professional to achieve without using a Steadicam or using a tracking shot. Good videos in all though so thanks Vardoger.

I took these SPOOOOKY pair on an estate in Scotland. They were taken on the shores of a loch near a ruined church. I didn't find out until I asked the owner later, but the site has a reputation for being haunted, with the church have a legend of a priest who murdered another priest over whiskey and women.

The blue orb picture is apparently on or near the site of a healing well, now lost and the red smear picture being near a ruined Victorian ice house - I didnt see the ice house, but then I didnt see anything odd in the tree when I took the photo (which was just a picture of the trees).

I can see the blue orb picture being a sun-dog, but I cant see anything connecting it to the sun breaking through the clouds and it looks like it illuminates the foliage.

With all the AI, and pixel binning that goes on with a modern smartphone its hard to take anything at face value, but there they are for what its worth.

Attachments

• IMG_20210928_100848-anomoly ringed.jpg
    IMG_20210928_100848-anomoly ringed.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20210928_101545.jpg
    IMG_20210928_101545.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 50
I took these SPOOOOKY pair on an estate in Scotland. They were taken on the shores of a loch near a ruined church. I didn't find out until I asked the owner later, but the site has a reputation for being haunted, with the church have a legend of a priest who murdered another priest over whiskey and women.

The blue orb picture is apparently on or near the site of a healing well, now lost and the red smear picture being near a ruined Victorian ice house - I didnt see the ice house, but then I didnt see anything odd in the tree when I took the photo (which was just a picture of the trees).

I can see the blue orb picture being a sun-dog, but I cant see anything connecting it to the sun breaking through the clouds and it looks like it illuminates the foliage.

With all the AI, and pixel binning that goes on with a modern smartphone its hard to take anything at face value, but there they are for what its worth.
I don't think I'm far wrong by suggesting they are caused by lens, and light.
I've seen quite a few 'orbs' like this even bright red ones, they are in the main caused by light deflections mostly from the path of the Sun's direction.

That is a strange one. The cat does seem to be perturbed by it all. Poster on the wall makes it even more spooky.
One poster notices this: "The wash basket in the bottom left moves between frames, the teddy bear disappears off the chair near the table, the broom leaning against the oven moves and the words "CAM 1" change size."

No strings are needed to push stuff if you can use a miniature remote controlled car.

Last edited:
The Corridor Crew's take on some fairly unimpressive ghosts caught on video. They're mostly debunking the easily debunkable, but it may be of interest.

How do I stop the surveillance cam video from playing? It's annoying the dog...

Video making the rounds with online media right now. Ghost dog and dog playing in the backyard, supposedly.

Video making the rounds with online media right now. Ghost dog and dog playing in the backyard, supposedly.

Yep, clearly evidence of a ghost dog rather than, say, a cheapo CCTV camera struggling to resolve a white dog against a white background. :pipe: Of course, if it's the black dog that is supposed to be the ghost, then I will have egg on my face.

Poltergeist or the cat. It's for you to decide...
I'm trying to peer at this on my mobile screen, but a couple of things occur to me. One is the very obvious extractor fan, the other is perhaps a mouse running about, but to tell the truth I can't see much on my phone, so there could be a bloody poltergeist flinging stuff about and I would probably have missed it.

Back