• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Be afraid, very afraid...

1622993283865.png

wide-mouthed frog? :)
That frog's family may be online and may see that jocular comment. Imagine that, at a time when they may be going through a personal crisis?

The grain of wood with its knots seems to lend itself to the perception of facial features. One of these, I think, has already appeared upthread.

Emu (sans Rod Hull)

E5jPrO5WYAA2EHb.jpeg.jpg

E.T.

E5hJbGAWUAUE0kV.png

Ren (minus Stimpy)

E5icQBkXMAULtJp.jpeg.jpg

_119318421_img_1445.jpg

"Neptune seems to have made an appearance on the East Sussex coast during a storm.

The sighting of the "face" of the Roman god of water was captured by BBC photographer Jeff Overs in Newhaven on Tuesday.

He took the picture as waves crashed over the harbour wall during the storm.

The sighting seems to be an example of pareidolia - when an image is seen in an otherwise random or ambiguous visual pattern."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-57770547

Just tidying up some old photos on the phone, and found this, taken at the New Year’s Eve “Allendale Barl” 5 years ago. I completely missed the demonic figure rising from the bonfire.

Attachments

• ECA4E1FC-CC1D-4D60-8071-7CD9C3E65998.jpeg
    ECA4E1FC-CC1D-4D60-8071-7CD9C3E65998.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 31
Just tidying up some old photos on the phone, and found this, taken at the New Year’s Eve “Allendale Barl” 5 years ago. I completely missed the demonic figure rising from the bonfire.
You need to post that on one of those American ghost photo sites. It will be identified as a demon in NO time.

This from the Laughing Squid website (many layers of synchronicity here)
“How Octopuses Use Trial and Error Methods to Get What They Want” An interesting story in itself: https://laughingsquid.com/how-octopuses-use-trial-and-error/

But can anyone else spot the befuddled presence formed from background paraphernalia in the photo, or have I overdone the Harvey’s Bristol Cream tonight?

DFB59E52-E5BF-423C-91AD-5C9D66A40F2E.jpeg

Back