• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Seriously Bad Taste Merchandise

"Tim Spurrier, the chairman of the Thanet and District Reform Synagogue, said: "As we head towards Halloween, dressing up in costumes to scare and often push the boundaries of taste has now become a popular and often fun event in the calendar.

"It is perhaps easy to unknowingly step over the boundaries of taste at times. Dressing up as a Gestapo officer and all of its implications, negative connotations and tragic history behind it shows a lack of judgement and sensitivity."

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/herne-...p_ejT0NaVDpEEj7q6BkSxlb8oghCtdZPgzvuWNsqgE2_I

Attachments

• VDZKO8IL1UTRXPHTBSBY.jpg
    VDZKO8IL1UTRXPHTBSBY.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
More like bad taste promotion than, merchandise, although the magazine will sell by the truckload, but V magazine (no, me neither), have decided to do a photo shoot of Madonna recreating Marilyn Monroe’s final moments.

Attachments

• 97162391-487F-41C6-84DC-C0023F626A62.jpeg
    97162391-487F-41C6-84DC-C0023F626A62.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 67
  • FA304727-2B11-4A96-B576-41EF156F8E7C.jpeg
    FA304727-2B11-4A96-B576-41EF156F8E7C.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 66
More like bad taste promotion than, merchandise, although the magazine will sell by the truckload, but V magazine (no, me neither), have decided to do a photo shoot of Madonna recreating Marilyn Monroe’s final moments.
That's really plumbing the depths. Crass even for Madge.

Wow! that is... unpleasant.

V Magazine: Madge, we'd like to use you in a photoshoot where you recreate Marilyn's death scene.
Madonna: Gee, well, I don't know. It seems a bit in poor taste.
V Magazine: Well, you get to be naked and show off your recent butt lift...and we'll pay you a shed load of money.
Madonna: OK, now you're talkin'! My fans would love that...

V Magazine: Madge, we'd like to use you in a photoshoot where you recreate Marilyn's death scene.
Madonna: Gee, well, I don't know. It seems a bit in poor taste.
V Magazine: Well, you get to be naked and show off your recent butt lift...and we'll pay you a shed load of money.
Madonna: OK, now you're talkin'! My fans would love that...
Right... that arse does look a little enhanced for a 60 something.

Madge and I are the same age and yup, maybe she has a nice bum but she'll never have cyclist's glutes. :cool:
But who’s glutes are the best? There’s only one way to find out..

Actually she looks like she’s got a good arse for cycling. My own is a bit lacking in botty padding & could do with a bit more for extra comfort on the saddle.

Actually she looks like she’s got a good arse for cycling. My own is a bit lacking in botty padding & could do with a bit more for extra comfort on the saddle.
You need some proper botty-padding shorts. Also Bum Butter. Even some chemical depilation, if you don't read the Amazon reviews.

Chemical depilation's for wimps. :)

Attachments

• Desperate Dan Shaves Image.jpg
    Desperate Dan Shaves Image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
"Tim Spurrier, the chairman of the Thanet and District Reform Synagogue, said: "As we head towards Halloween, dressing up in costumes to scare and often push the boundaries of taste has now become a popular and often fun event in the calendar.

"It is perhaps easy to unknowingly step over the boundaries of taste at times. Dressing up as a Gestapo officer and all of its implications, negative connotations and tragic history behind it shows a lack of judgement and sensitivity."

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/herne-...p_ejT0NaVDpEEj7q6BkSxlb8oghCtdZPgzvuWNsqgE2_I
I recall visiting a gay pub in Hoxton (long story) about three years ago and there was a chap in there dressed exactly like Herr Flick of the Gestapo.

Bum Butter?… We're talking cycling not Last Tango in Paris..
Bum Butter or Lard Arse - it's your choice.

Edit - that's actually a perfectly serviceable product slogan. :rollingw:

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is some bright spark's idea of a pre-xmas gift for kids.
It's a supposed wearable webcam, like a magical elf-themed non-electronic curfew tag.

My kids would've slung that RIGHT over the hedge.
(Of course, I'd've purchased duplicates with cards saying

We saw you throw your Elfcam away
Don't look forward to Xmas Day
All you're getting is a kick up the bum
Unless you wear your new Elfcam for Mum.

:evillaugh:)

elfcam.jpeg

We'll all be wearing "elf cams" soon, all year round. Cos we can none of us be trusted to behave.

Back