• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I don't feel like I've seen @Naughty_Felid for a while either, and it's been ages since I last saw @AnonyJ post. :(
@AnonyJ is a bit busy right now...

robot-cello.jpg

It's all starting to make a crazy kind of sense!

Once again, please stop spamming threads with specific purposes with images.

Hi Yith, several of us have posted jokes images on this page, is that not the done thing in more informational threads like this one? If so, sorry, wasn't aware. Inevitably jokes/riffs occur in any discussion, I understand mods wanting to keep some threads "clean" though, as it were.

Hi Yith, several of us have posted jokes images on this page, is that not the done thing in more informational threads like this one? If so, sorry, wasn't aware. Inevitably jokes/riffs occur in any discussion, I understand mods wanting to keep some threads "clean" though, as it were.

Jokes are completely cool almost everywhere, but when they've snowballed so far as to fill the whole of the latest page—and frequently more—people simply can't find what they came looking for and genuine inquiries are hidden from the lens of the new.

There were some inquiries about specific members above that are at risk of being buried.

Unfortunately, markrkingston1 has never returned, unless he started using a different screen name. He was very helpful to me when I first started here. It says he was last seen here on Mar 19, 2019. And his Forteana account information says he is from London, England/UK. I guess no one here knows him in real life? Very unfortunate that he hasn't been back here at the forums (at least posting; maybe he has lurked for some reason). (I'm not sure if his screen name should be listed as @markrkingston1 .)

Back