• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

My UFO Experiences Affected / Changed My Life

Ronnie Jersey

Justified & Ancient
Jo Wood married to Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood claims that while in Brazil in the 1990s, her life was changed by witnessing an UFO.

The next day Jo saw in the newspaper that hundreds of people saw her UFO as the headlines read UFO Invades Brasilia.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1586996/jo-wood-ronnie-wood-ufo-aliens
Just like my life changed after I witnessed a flying vehicle 25 years ago with 3 other women -
Now I know for certain that there are mysteries out there and that we don't know everything going on in the universe.
And that we are not alone.

Just like my life changed after I witnessed a flying vehicle 25 years ago with 3 other women -
Now I know for certain that there are mysteries out there and that we don't know everything going on in the universe.
I seen things still not even halfway there yet I want to know what's going as that's just me.

Can you describe the vehicle?

Can you describe the vehicle?
I know I have written about this before, but who knows where - it was 9:10 pm on a clear night, October 1997, on the NJ / Pennsylvania border, in flat farm country. I was with 3 other women, we were staying overnight at one of the women's relative's farmhouse before going to Pennsylvania the next day, and went outside near the barn to have a smoke (cigarettes only). I am not a stargazer so I would have missed the whole thing, but one of the women was very religious and always wished on a star at night. We were all talking and suddenly this woman cried, 'What the heck is that?' There was a huge circular object hovering above us, approximately the height of 2 houses (I'm not great with sizing), but it was close. It was rotating silently, and had round flashing lights on its underside, 3 different colors, one of which was yellow. I stepped back to see exactly how large it was, and I know it was a solid vehicle because it blocked out the stars. It was approximately 30 - 40 feet in diameter.
This thing suddenly took off at lightning speed and hovered in the middle of the sky, still rotating with lights flashing - no sound, no smoke, no sense of propulsion, it then proceeded to jump across the sky in zig-zags. Then one of the women screamed, 'It's on top of us again!' And we all ran for the house, we were afraid it was going to land.
I was the only one who looked back, this thing jumped to the middle of the sky again, blinked, and then took off in a fraction of a second to the other side of the planet, leaving a light trail behind.
All I kept thinking was that it was like watching a science fiction movie, except that it was actually happening.
I don't talk about it, because people say it was just our military conducting experiments, which I do not believe for a second.

Was there any sense of air movement when it moved quickly from above you to the middle of the sky?

I know I have written about this before, but who knows where - it was 9:10 pm on a clear night, October 1997, on the NJ / Pennsylvania border, in flat farm country.
RonnieJersey. I have also seen what appeared to be a flying physical vehicle, with lights, behaving very strangely, although it was at quite a distance. It was decades ago and I still can’t decide what it was I saw.

I realise that witnessing something like this means that you are not going to be taking everything in but I wonder whether you can remember any further detail and if so whether you would mind sharing it.

I am interested in how the vehicle you witnessed moved. Do you think that only part of it could be spinning? I ask because I posted somewhere else about why “flying saucers” in movies are often depicted this way when piloting such a vehicle would be very difficult – however lots of vehicles have moving parts and a stable position for the pilot. Could that have been the case with what you saw or could you see that the whole craft was spinning?

You also mention it jumping about the sky, was that a very rapid movement or more like teleporting? When it left you mention a light trail, again could that have been a rapid series of teleports or very rapid conventional movement?

I have this notion, not backed up by any scientific knowledge, that the only way that we can even guess at, that physical craft can do what witnesses say is by somehow manipulating the space around them rather than actually propelling the craft. AI piloting may explain the ability to have the whole craft spinning or accelerating and changing direction without converting the occupants to paste but where are the sonic booms, engine noise, etc.

I agree, if the military had this then a lot of wars over the last few years should have been ended very quickly. If I understand you correctly this experience has convinced you that we are not alone and it represents a sighting of an alien technology. Aside from the pure weirdness of what you saw do you think there was anything else about the encounter that affected you or convinced you so strongly? Were any of the other witnesses affected in the same way?

I hope you don’t mind the questions but I don’t often get the chance to quiz someone else who has seen something strange in the sky. :)

I know I have written about this before, but who knows where - it was 9:10 pm on a clear night, October 1997, on the NJ / Pennsylvania border, in flat farm country. I was with 3 other women, we were staying overnight at one of the women's relative's farmhouse before going to Pennsylvania the next day, and went outside near the barn to have a smoke (cigarettes only). I am not a stargazer so I would have missed the whole thing, but one of the women was very religious and always wished on a star at night. We were all talking and suddenly this woman cried, 'What the heck is that?' There was a huge circular object hovering above us, approximately the height of 2 houses (I'm not great with sizing), but it was close. It was rotating silently, and had round flashing lights on its underside, 3 different colors, one of which was yellow. I stepped back to see exactly how large it was, and I know it was a solid vehicle because it blocked out the stars. It was approximately 30 - 40 feet in diameter.
This thing suddenly took off at lightning speed and hovered in the middle of the sky, still rotating with lights flashing - no sound, no smoke, no sense of propulsion, it then proceeded to jump across the sky in zig-zags. Then one of the women screamed, 'It's on top of us again!' And we all ran for the house, we were afraid it was going to land.
I was the only one who looked back, this thing jumped to the middle of the sky again, blinked, and then took off in a fraction of a second to the other side of the planet, leaving a light trail behind.
All I kept thinking was that it was like watching a science fiction movie, except that it was actually happening.
I don't talk about it, because people say it was just our military conducting experiments, which I do not believe for a second.
It is a most powerful testimony and any multiple-witness case stands head and shoulders above single-witness cases.

I once worked for a British couple who swear they saw an object that fits your description whilst driving across Salisbury Plain late at night. That would have been in about 1997/8, as they moved in 1999 and no longer had to do that journey.

In Operation Trojan Horse, John Keel postulates the the lights are connected to the propulsion system, if you haven't read this book then I highly recommend it.

You do not believe it to be of earthly origin, so what are your thoughts...?

RonnieJersey. I have also seen what appeared to be a flying physical vehicle, with lights, behaving very strangely, although it was at quite a distance. It was decades ago and I still can’t decide what it was I saw.

I realise that witnessing something like this means that you are not going to be taking everything in but I wonder whether you can remember any further detail and if so whether you would mind sharing it.

I am interested in how the vehicle you witnessed moved. Do you think that only part of it could be spinning? I ask because I posted somewhere else about why “flying saucers” in movies are often depicted this way when piloting such a vehicle would be very difficult – however lots of vehicles have moving parts and a stable position for the pilot. Could that have been the case with what you saw or could you see that the whole craft was spinning?

You also mention it jumping about the sky, was that a very rapid movement or more like teleporting? When it left you mention a light trail, again could that have been a rapid series of teleports or very rapid conventional movement?

I have this notion, not backed up by any scientific knowledge, that the only way that we can even guess at, that physical craft can do what witnesses say is by somehow manipulating the space around them rather than actually propelling the craft. AI piloting may explain the ability to have the whole craft spinning or accelerating and changing direction without converting the occupants to paste but where are the sonic booms, engine noise, etc.

I agree, if the military had this then a lot of wars over the last few years should have been ended very quickly. If I understand you correctly this experience has convinced you that we are not alone and it represents a sighting of an alien technology. Aside from the pure weirdness of what you saw do you think there was anything else about the encounter that affected you or convinced you so strongly? Were any of the other witnesses affected in the same way?

I hope you don’t mind the questions but I don’t often get the chance to quiz someone else who has seen something strange in the sky. :)
It was dark outside when we saw this vehicle, so I could not tell what color it was, but it was definitely a dark color. It appeared that it was a disc that was rotating completely, I could not see any parts, just the round flashing lights underneath. And because we were underneath it, the top of it was never seen.
This thing 'hopped' or 'jumped' around the sky, quite high up, in very rapid movements, just jumping this way and that.
What really stunned me was that I had the feeling that this thing was showing us what it was capable of doing, jumping around the sky like that, and then returning to hover above us. And I know we all had the same feeling, that the next thing it was going to do was to land - and none of us wanted to see what was going to walk out of there. I think it knew it was frightening us by the way it took off as we were running, almost as if it was observing us and playing with us. Must have been some type of intelligence piloting that thing.
When it 'blinked' in a flash of light, it took off at an astronomical speed to the other side of the planet, it appeared that it actually moved so quickly that all it left was a trail of light. I didn't sense anything about 'teleporting'.
I asked each one of the other three exactly what they saw, and we all agreed on the same details. After that, they never wanted to discuss it again, I could see how frightened they were.
I think that reading about UFO's is one thing, but the experience is so way beyond that, and if any country on this planet had that type of technology, as you said these wars we have would barely take place. Not only that, but we would be able to travel to the planet Mars in a few minutes, instead of many months.

It is a most powerful testimony and any multiple-witness case stands head and shoulders above single-witness cases.

I once worked for a British couple who swear they saw an object that fits your description whilst driving across Salisbury Plain late at night. That would have been in about 1997/8, as they moved in 1999 and no longer had to do that journey.

In Operation Trojan Horse, John Keel postulates the the lights are connected to the propulsion system, if you haven't read this book then I highly recommend it.

You do not believe it to be of earthly origin, so what are your thoughts...?
Interesting that John Keel thought the lights are connected to propulsion, haven't heard that before, I'm going to read that book.
I would never believe that thing was our planet's technology. As I said above, it was just like watching a science fiction movie. To move at astronomical speeds, with no smoke, no sound, just rotating silently, it was frightening. I recall the next day, watching and listening to an airplane flying by, it seemed like an antique flying machine after seeing that thing the previous night!
Regarding the British couple who saw a flying object - did it also have round flashing lights underneath?

What was your experience?

It was dark outside when we saw this vehicle, so I could not tell what color it was, but it was definitely a dark color. It appeared that it was a disc that was rotating completely, I could not see any parts, just the round flashing lights underneath. And because we were underneath it, the top of it was never seen.
This thing 'hopped' or 'jumped' around the sky, quite high up, in very rapid movements, just jumping this way and that.
Thanks, Ronnie Jersey. Sounds as if whatever was controlling that thing was not nice, probably one of those Fortean experiences you could have done without.

No, I didn't sense anything like that.
You would think such a large object moving at such speeds through the air would disturb the air enough to be felt by you on the ground. Coupled with no sound, no sonic boom in spite of tremendous speeds, one might suppose two possibilities. The object was some kind of projection of light from some kind of volumetric display of a sort outside our current technology. The object used a method of propulsion that involved it having no reaction with the world around it, perhaps by manipulating spacetime around it, making it unaffected by gravity, unconfined by air resistance or inertia. Neither of these tells us much more than that the creators of this technology have knowledge far beyond our own.

But what was your experience, Tunn11?
Sorry posted that before I saw your post. The limits of lightspeed eh? :)

A friend and I were stargazing. Mid 1960s so only satellites echo 1 and 2 aircraft fairly primitive compared to today.

We saw a bright light with a red flashing light moving slowly across the sky that we took to be a 'plane. and didn't take much notice. Then it winked out, which got our attention. Thirty seconds later it lit up again. We both got binoculars on it and watched while it repaeated this three times. When it blinked out we could see a solid object falling in a falling leaf movement before the lights came back on and it moved slowly across the sky.
It disappeared behind trees and made no noise at any time.

It could be that atmospheric conditions masked any engine noise but other 'planes we saw before and later could be clearly heard. It may have been a pilot in some quiet craft but if so he was a ****ing idiot as we were near flight path for Biggin Hill and turning his lights and engine off near a working airport is pretty daft.

Nothing like your experience Ronnie Jersey, but weird and I've never come up with a reasonable explanation

You would think such a large object moving at such speeds through the air would disturb the air enough to be felt by you on the ground. Coupled with no sound, no sonic boom in spite of tremendous speeds, one might suppose two possibilities. The object was some kind of projection of light from some kind of volumetric display of a sort outside our current technology. The object used a method of propulsion that involved it having no reaction with the world around it, perhaps by manipulating spacetime around it, making it unaffected by gravity, unconfined by air resistance or inertia. Neither of these tells us much more than that the creators of this technology have knowledge far beyond our own.
I see your point, when I think about it now, this vehicle 'zipped' across the sky, and it was definitely there, because it blocked out the stars.
Has that 'air displacement' been reported in other UFO experiences? I've read that theory before.

I see your point, when I think about it now, this vehicle 'zipped' across the sky, and it was definitely there, because it blocked out the stars.
Has that 'air displacement' been reported in other UFO experiences? I've read that theory before.
I can't remember any accounts of UFOs displacing the air.

Sorry posted that before I saw your post. The limits of lightspeed eh? :)

A friend and I were stargazing. Mid 1960s so only satellites echo 1 and 2 aircraft fairly primitive compared to today.

We saw a bright light with a red flashing light moving slowly across the sky that we took to be a 'plane. and didn't take much notice. Then it winked out, which got our attention. Thirty seconds later it lit up again. We both got binoculars on it and watched while it repaeated this three times. When it blinked out we could see a solid object falling in a falling leaf movement before the lights came back on and it moved slowly across the sky.
It disappeared behind trees and made no noise at any time.

It could be that atmospheric conditions masked any engine noise but other 'planes we saw before and later could be clearly heard. It may have been a pilot in some quiet craft but if so he was a ****ing idiot as we were near flight path for Biggin Hill and turning his lights and engine off near a working airport is pretty daft.

Nothing like your experience Ronnie Jersey, but weird and I've never come up with a reasonable explanation
Pilots training in light aircraft will sometimes turn the engines off:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-p...in-flight-and-turn-them-back-on-seconds-later

But never, ever the lights, that would be illegal (and stupid). Even military aircraft on exercises still have to show a constant red light.

Well that's just the thing. There are so many reports with different characteristics, but it seems common in accounts for these craft to appear not to react with their environments. We've probably all read of reports of UFOs instantly changing direction, or going from still to moving at tremendous speed instantly. Theoretically, you can't just do these things. The occupants would be mush; there should be sonic booms and perhaps heating in the air around the craft.

Well that's just the thing. There are so many reports with different characteristics, but it seems common in accounts for these craft to appear not to react with their environments. We've probably all read of reports of UFOs instantly changing direction, or going from still to moving at tremendous speed instantly. Theoretically, you can't just do these things. The occupants would be mush; there should be sonic booms and perhaps heating in the air around the craft.
This is why I think some component of the flight mechanism must involve teleportation.

I think it was Jacques Vallée who theorised that these UFOs are projections by some non-human intelligence. Makes sense if you think about it: they move like the beam of a torch, darting around quickly, flashing across the sky in an instant...

It's food for thought. What methods of travel or exploration might we have in the far future? Craft that are static in their own pockets of spacetime? Methods of projecting ourselves to planets light years away? Or just craft so hi tech they can hover as though unaffected by gravity and move at any velocity without interacting with the air around them? Either way, causality is going to take a beating.

It's food for thought. What methods of travel or exploration might we have in the far future? Craft that are static in their own pockets of spacetime? Methods of projecting ourselves to planets light years away? Or just craft so hi tech they can hover as though unaffected by gravity and move at any velocity without interacting with the air around them? Either way, causality is going to take a beating.
And I've wondered if I saw a time machine come back from the future, who knows.
After all, if a time machine is ever invented, I would assume it would be able to travel back to any date, and that was 25 years ago.

After all, if a time machine is ever invented, I would assume it would be able to travel back to any date, and that was 25 years ago.
Oddly enough, it does seem possible to travel back in time to the point when a time machine was made with our modern understanding of physics, but it would be pretty impossible in practice. But I think we've really got to assume physics we don't yet understand.

Why come back to scare you and your friends? With all due respect if I had a time machine I could think of times I'd sooner visit. Unless of course they had to because you've posted about it on here:omg:

Why come back to scare you and your friends? With all due respect if I had a time machine I could think of times I'd sooner visit. Unless of course they had to because you've posted about it on here:omg:
If only Nikola Tesla was still alive, I'm sure he'd know exactly what these things are.
He did believe there was alien life in the universe.

Last edited:
I think it was Jacques Vallée who theorised that these UFOs are projections by some non-human intelligence. Makes sense if you think about it: they move like the beam of a torch, darting around quickly, flashing across the sky in an instant...
The Interdimensional hypothesis can possibly explain how craft are able to move silently, at incredible speeds, and are able to re-appear elsewhere with ease.

So, for those who have kept up with UFO encounters in the last couple of decades; how common is it for observers to hear sounds, feel air movement and even hear sonic booms from UFOs? Are cases like these which are quite close but seem not to react with the environment in a physical way their own category?

Back