• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

It took 50 years in the U.S. to have public UFO hearings in Congress, and this may never happen again as the hearings were presented in the most boring form turning off the public.

BUT, Brazil having a very positive UFO culture is having their open hearings on UFOs on June 22, 2022.

Brazil wants to put forth the idea that UFOs are real.

It took 50 years in the U.S. to have public UFO hearings in Congress, and this may never happen again as the hearings were presented in the most boring form turning off the public.

BUT, Brazil having a very positive UFO culture is having their open hearings on UFOs on June 22, 2022.

Brazil wants to put forth the idea that UFOs are real.
How disappointing that Congress finally decides to have UFO hearings that are so discouraging.
I'll be interested in Brazil's reactions.

A lot of money was spent to set up the Congressional UFO Office which some people think is a political joke.

Now NASA has established their own UFO investigation group headed by astrophysicist David Spergel of the Simons Foundation of New York City ( I have never heard of this person ).

Does NASA not trust the UFO Office ?

NASA for years avoided anything UFO, so what is the change now ?

Just uploaded to YouTube...

Physicist Michio Kaku on the Shift in the UFO Phenomenon

Hmmm….he says Russia is using hypersonic drones in Ukraine. I haven’t been able to find any other sources for this claim. Hypersonic missiles yes, but I wouldn’t term them drones..

As mentioned above NASA has formed their own UFO study group.

The government has come along and put a money cap on NASA’s special group of $100,000 and after that cap, the group must disband.

It sounds like the government is nervous about NASA finding real evidence.

In government terms $100,000 is no money.

Hmmm….he says Russia is using hypersonic drones in Ukraine. I haven’t been able to find any other sources for this claim. Hypersonic missiles yes, but I wouldn’t term them drones..
The US has proposed a hypersonic drone concept known as the SR-72, and has been testing an unmanned vehicle (the HTV-2) that has reached Mach 20, apparently. I expect they believe the Russians have something similar, perhaps powered by nuclear rockets. But these craft do fall into a middle ground between missiles and UAVs, I think. They wouldn't have time to slow down and manoeuvre very much.

I was wrong about these drone reports; as per usual I was sceptical, and suspected that most or all of the 'drones' were misidentified distant conventional aircraft. But instead they really were drones, operated by an 'unresponsive' ship called the Bass Strait.

I guess we are going to have to accept that at least some UAPs are caused by terrestrial adversaries, using relatively advanced technology that civilians don't have access to.

Just finished reading 'Skinwalkers at the Pentagon', by Lacatski, Kelleher and Knapp.

Fascinating stuff. It's fairly obvious that whatever the phenomenon is, someone with influence thinks it should be investigated.

Guess they have been listening to their Dylan.......'Something is happening, but you don't know what it is, do you Mr Jones?'

The US has proposed a hypersonic drone concept known as the SR-72, and has been testing an unmanned vehicle (the HTV-2) that has reached Mach 20, apparently. I expect they believe the Russians have something similar, perhaps powered by nuclear rockets. But these craft do fall into a middle ground between missiles and UAVs, I think. They wouldn't have time to slow down and manoeuvre very much.
Its like the 1980s Cold War

I was wrong about these drone reports; as per usual I was sceptical, and suspected that most or all of the 'drones' were misidentified distant conventional aircraft. But instead they really were drones, operated by an 'unresponsive' ship called the Bass Strait.

I guess we are going to have to accept that at least some UAPs are caused by terrestrial adversaries, using relatively advanced technology that civilians don't have access to.
I bet Buck Rogers has :)

Bill Nelson chief of NASA explains that his UFO team will be different.

The team will not try to look for space aliens.

The team will take existing data and try to examine the information extremely closely looking for the science behind the UFO event to answer the question what scientifically is going on ?

The NASA committee must report their information to the public sometimes in the future.

I am dubious about all of this ?

Bill Nelson chief of NASA explains that his UFO team will be different.

The team will not try to look for space aliens.

The team will take existing data and try to examine the information extremely closely looking for the science behind the UFO event to answer the question what scientifically is going on ?

The NASA committee must report their information to the public sometimes in the future.

I am dubious about all of this ?

Isn't this just Condon mkII?

I also think taking "existing data" is what a large proportion of ufologists do. Nelson's team are likely to run into the same problems as everyone else - you're trying to analyse the unrepeatable.

Unless NASA can get some unknown information that has been kept from the public, I agree how do you study what people have claim they have seen scientifically ?

Unless NASA can get some unknown information that has been kept from the public, I agree how do you study what people have claim they have seen scientifically ?
That's the very definition of forteana.

Cynics might wonder what possible interest the Russians could have in putting forward claims likely to increase Americans' mistrust of their own government.

For what I have read, many countries are more open to UFOs.

In China for example they have Purple Mountain Observatory dedicated to UFOs and other sky observations.

I think it would be a good idea to exercise caution in interpreting the apparent research funding of various governments.

Since resources are always limited, even for superpowers, convincing one's opponents to pursue fruitless research is a classic trick of the spy business.

Heh, heh, heh...
Now that I've gotten round to watching these film clips in more detail, at least one of the 'drones' looks an awful lot like a misidentified distant airliner. So maybe I was partially right after all.

Larry Maguire, Manitoba member of Parliament, has broken the long-standing tradition of Canada”s unspoken policy of UFOs.

With Larry’s hard work, the U.S. and Canada will work together on the UFO problem.

The strange part of this is that the nuclear agencies of both countries will also work together because supposedly many UFO events in each country center around nuclear weapons.

For years Paul Hellyer, former Minister of National Defence of Canada, campaigned for UFO awareness before he died in 2021.

Paul claimed he and his wife plus many friends watched an UFO one night.

Paul claimed he was familiar with four alien species that have been on earth for thousands of years.

So, I am not surprised the U.S. and Canada are finally talking to each other about UFOs.

Former President Bill Clinton on the The Late Late Night Show with James Corden tells the TV audience that when he was president, he and his Chief of Staff John Podesta tried to find out about aliens and got nowhere.

Clinton said he sent his security advisor, Sandy Burger, to Area 51 but did not get anywhere.

Clinton claims the topic of aliens seem to be a carefully guarded issue.

Former President Bill Clinton on the The Late Late Night Show with James Corden tells the TV audience that when he was president, he and his Chief of Staff John Podesta tried to find out about aliens and got nowhere.

Clinton said he sent his security advisor, Sandy Burger, to Area 51 but did not get anywhere.

Clinton claims the topic of aliens seem to be a carefully guarded issue.
It does seem amazing that such information is withheld from even the President.
Trump had a go at this too, but he was very vague - I guess they didn't tell him much either.

Back