• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

hmmm interesting. They only gave the people in their study 3 doses?

even so, only 14.7% of the Ivermectin group had "a primary-outcome event" vs 16.3% of the control group. So, seemingly taking only 3 doses reduced odds of hospitalization(81% of the "primary-outcome events" were hospitalization) significantly.
Marhawkman, you wrote, “even so, only 14.7% of the Ivermectin group had "a primary-outcome event" vs 16.3% of the control group. So, seemingly taking only 3 doses reduced odds of hospitalization (81% of the "primary-outcome events" were hospitalization) significantly”

Respectfully, no. I am not a medical researcher, let alone an expert in live person hospitalization statistics, but I do have a Ph.D. and decades of designing research in my background. Here is my interpretation of why the research did not demonstrate a significant positive effect of ivermectin on outcomes (hospitalizations):

In scientific research, significant means that the results were ones the researchers could have confidence in: what the laymen would term real. The researchers set the credibility or confidence interval at 95%. This is clearly presented in Table 2 and Figure 2. For the ivermectin treatment to be significantly better, the treatment results would have to be more different from the placebo results than what they were. The treatment and placebo results were too close to each other for a clear difference to be concluded. This is also partly based on the size of the population – 679 each for treatment and placebo. For human medical research, confidence in apparent results typically is reached with thousands of observations, not hundreds.

“In prespecified subgroup analyses, there was no evidence of a treatment effect with ivermectin as compared with placebo in subgroups defined according to patient age, body-mass index, status of having cardiovascular disease or lung disease, sex, smoking status, or time since symptom onset (Figure 2 and Table S2). We observed no benefit with ivermectin as compared with placebo among patients who began the trial regimen within 3 days after symptom onset (relative risk, 1.14; 95% Bayesian credible interval, 0.76 to 1.74).”

If either a much bigger population was used, or if the outcomes were more different than they were, then the researchers would have concluded that ivermectin was beneficial.

These results are suggestive, not conclusive. They are not significant. Ivermectin may be very useful – but that is not demonstrated here. I personally think that ivermectin will prove to be very useful, and have followed Dr. Campbell from the UK on youtube about this, especially about the dosage/kg of body weight.

Other observations: Table 1 presents the patient characteristics baselines. The researchers did the best they could with matching the patients receiving placebo vs. ivermectin treatment, but because this is a real-life experiment, and not a lab experiment, they could not match everything exactly. A population of 679 is not a very big population from which to extrapolate or generalize the findings to the general population. There is a big enough difference in the numbers of the two populations (ivermectin and placebo) for the body mass index of equal to or greater than 30, and for females, to get my attention. Also, ethical considerations about giving ill people a placebo is always a problem in research.

Marhawkman, you wrote, “hmmm interesting. They only gave the people in their study 3 doses?”

So, how many doses do you think should have been tried? Why? Ivermectin is hard on the liver, and in ill people, even harder.

Last edited:
Well, I have to admit I'd never actually looked up dosage amounts before. But....
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7564151/
says (about human usage):
"Doses up to 2000 µg/kg are well tolerated in patients with parasitic infections [23,25], with analysis of the first 11 years of mass global ivermectin (Mectizan) administration indicating a cumulative incidence of one serious adverse side effect case per million [4,26]."

That appears to be a single dose application, but is more than was used here.(3 doses of 400µg/kg)

A tad more extreme than your average Covid denier.

German police have detained four people accused of plotting to create "civil war conditions" so they could eventually overthrow democracy.

Prosecutors say the group, linked to far-right and anti-Covid movements, were planning to destroy power stations to cause a nationwide blackout. They also wanted to kidnap Germany's health minister, who backed the country's strict coronavirus controls.

The group are due before a judge on Thursday. A fifth suspect remains at large.In total, investigators have identified 12 people they believe were connected to the group, which used the Telegram messaging app to communicate.

The gang - who used the name United Patriots - were part of the Reichsbuerger (Citizens of the Reich), whose members reject the German state as a legal entity, and opposed the German government's anti-Covid measures, the prosecutors said.

According to TV news programme Report Mainz, the group wanted to attack substations and power lines, destroying the country's energy infrastructure.

In a statement, the prosecutors office said the aim was to cause a long-lasting nationwide power failure "intended to cause conditions similar to civil war and ultimately to overthrow the democratic system in Germany".

A number of high profile people were allegedly also marked out as potential kidnap victims. Two of the suspects are believed to have been planning an attack on Health Minister Karl Lauterbach.

Mr Lauterbach said the plot showed that coronavirus protests have become radicalised, and promised that his work will not be affected.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61106241

New to the Forteana Forums, and this is actually my first post here.

My personal opinion is that COVID-19 is indeed real, was synthetically manufactured and/or weaponized in a lab at the direction of the Chinese government, and is not nearly as lethal as the media and governments would have us believe.

I like to keep an open mind and will certainly listen to any viewpoints far more extreme than my own. Having said that, I have heard some particularly unbelievable theories out there, including the one linking 5G to COVID-19.

Welcome to the forum!

ITVs 'This Morning' has banned anti-vaxxer Beverly Turner from the show after a heated debate with host Dermot O'Leary

"ITV has blocked pundit Beverley Turner from showing on This Morning following an on-screen row over the coronavirus vaccine.

A dialogue concerning the jab’s effectiveness grew to become a heated row after Ms Turner stated younger individuals ought to reject having the vaccine.

It is understood that employees on the present have been instructed to not ebook Ms Turner, 47, as a information reviewer amid fears her Covid-19 views are too controversial."

https://travelguides.buzz/topstorie...ley-turner-is-blocked-from-itvs-this-morning/

Now she's warning of a WHO takeover,

The invasion of the body snatchers in Q-land has devoured yet another human mind. The once widely respected thinker Naomi Wolf is now sounding the alarm about a WHO takeover, which will be occupying the United States by next week.

Yes, the Beauty Myth author and former campaign advisor to Bill Clinton warned YouTube's Charlie Kirk about the impending coup d'état with a straight face yesterday (see clip below). But she does have hope, thanks to the millions of gun owners who will be ready for the civil war that is about to break out.

"A war is being waged on us, and we have to face the fact. … Thank god for the second amendment," she said. The only reason we are not "enslaved" the way Australia and Singapore are is "because we have millions of owners of guns. … it is harder to subjugate an armed population."

"I really hope that it doesn't devolve into civil war, which is really what the next thing is in history when you have an occupying force," she said, "which is what the WHO will be, you know, by next week."

https://boingboing.net/2022/05/24/f...-who-forces-will-occupy-the-us-next-week.html

Now she's warning of a WHO takeover,

The invasion of the body snatchers in Q-land has devoured yet another human mind. The once widely respected thinker Naomi Wolf is now sounding the alarm about a WHO takeover, which will be occupying the United States by next week.

Yes, the Beauty Myth author and former campaign advisor to Bill Clinton warned YouTube's Charlie Kirk about the impending coup d'état with a straight face yesterday (see clip below). But she does have hope, thanks to the millions of gun owners who will be ready for the civil war that is about to break out.

"A war is being waged on us, and we have to face the fact. … Thank god for the second amendment," she said. The only reason we are not "enslaved" the way Australia and Singapore are is "because we have millions of owners of guns. … it is harder to subjugate an armed population."

"I really hope that it doesn't devolve into civil war, which is really what the next thing is in history when you have an occupying force," she said, "which is what the WHO will be, you know, by next week."

https://boingboing.net/2022/05/24/f...-who-forces-will-occupy-the-us-next-week.html
It does make one wonder what's next!

Good grief just when you think things can't get any worse ... they do!

I haven't had time to read this whole thread. Has anyone mentioned "Dr. Robert Malone" and "the virus is designed to eliminate all "white" people"? That's the most outlandish one I have heard.

I haven't had time to read this whole thread. Has anyone mentioned "Dr. Robert Malone" and "the virus is designed to eliminate all "white" people"? That's the most outlandish one I have heard.
Dr Robert Malone is credited as the inventor of mRNA technology and also hold the patents. I have watched a lot of videos with him on them and I haven't heard him say that once. Most who misquote him have never listened to or watched him speak. (JahaRa - I'm not having a go at you at all. Far from it. People unfortunately believe the 'news'. That's just how it is now.)

What he and many, many others like him equally qualified have said about the vaccine and it's side effects wouldn't go down well on this forum. He has been repeatedly misquoted and character assassinated by the MSM and has been banned from facebook, twitter, youtube, etc for refusing to go along with the MSM narrative.

Dr Robert Malone is credited as the inventor of mRNA technology and also hold the patents. I have watched a lot of videos with him on them and I haven't heard him say that once. Most who misquote him have never listened to or watched him speak. (JahaRa - I'm not having a go at you at all. Far from it. People unfortunately believe the 'news'. That's just how it is now.)

What he and many, many others like him equally qualified have said about the vaccine and it's side effects wouldn't go down well on this forum. He has been repeatedly misquoted and character assassinated by the MSM and has been banned from facebook, twitter, youtube, etc for refusing to go along with the MSM narrative.
Which... in and of itself is... noteworthy.... shouldn't the creator of the technology be treated as a subject matter expert? Yet he's not? Very strange.

Which... in and of itself is... noteworthy.... shouldn't the creator of the technology be treated as a subject matter expert? Yet he's not? Very strange.
Yeah, I would have thought that also. Even Michael Yeadon, ex Chief Medical Officer of Pfizer says the same. So do hundreds and hundreds of other qualified doctors, scientists, immunologists, and so on. Their voices never get a mention in the MSM.

Many have called for an open debate live on tv with the so called experts used by governments but to no avail. Many open letters have ben been written to governments and the media world wide signed by medical experts and scientists world wide but also to no avail.

One lady, an incredibly highly qualified person, a Doctor Delores Cahill, she offered an open tv debate on her own with Fauci and any number of so called experts but nothing was heard back and it never happened. So have many other of those qualified to speak on the matter. None of it was reported in the MSM.

Her videos are found on alternative websites as she has also been banned from youtube, facebook, twitter, etc.

Of course, it's all fake news. The real fake news is on you tube, twitter, etc presented as the truth just as in the book 1984, the Ministry of Truth was actually the Ministry of Lies, the Ministry of Love was in fact the Ministry of Hate and the Ministry of Peace was in truth, in the book, the Ministry of War.

Last edited:
Also, the inventor of the PCR, Karry Mullis, said quite categorically it is a research tool only and cannot be used for diagnosis and why. It's easily found on you tube. Every person in the world will have every virus that exists in their body to one extent or another.

Even the WHO and CDC said eventually that the PCR test is unreliable, having touted it previously as a means to test for Covid. Again, it's easily researched via a search engine.

Last edited:

This is very interesting. Could you please provide us with links you found convincing, so that we may follow up with this for ourselves?

Also, the inventor of the PCR, Karry Mullis, said quite categorically it is a research tool only and cannot be used for diagnosis and why. It's easily found on you tube. Every person in the world will have every virus that exists in their body to one extent or another.

Even the WHO and CDC said eventually that the PCR test is unreliable, having touted it previously as a means to test for Covid. Again, it's easily researched via a search engine.
I forget where, but I heard he got banned from Twitter for saying that on Twitter.

Here are a couple of articles from fact checking websites which would suggest that Karry Mullis didn't say that in relation to COVID PCR tests, it was a quote from1997 concerning tests for HIV, and that the CDC didn't say they were unreliable.

https://fullfact.org/online/kary-mullis-anyone-PCR-test/

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/s...resent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

Here are a couple of articles from fact checking websites which would suggest that Karry Mullis didn't say that in relation to COVID PCR tests, it was a quote from1997 concerning tests for HIV, and that the CDC didn't say they were unreliable.

https://fullfact.org/online/kary-mullis-anyone-PCR-test/

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/s...resent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

I think, Kesavaross may be referring to this CDC statement:

08/02/2021: Lab Alert: Clarifications about the Retirement of the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel​

On July 21, 2021, the CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS) issued a Laboratory Alert to clinical laboratory professionals about CDC’s decision to retire the use of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel after December 31, 2021. CDC has received several questions in response to this Laboratory Alert, so this follow-up message is intended to provide further clarification and prevent potential confusion.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/..._Retirement_CDC_2019_Novel_Coronavirus_1.html

I find it hard to believe that Robert Malone is credited with inventing mRNA technology as I am related to a researcher who has been working with mRNA technology since the 80's. Never heard of Robert Malone until the conspiracy theory he is claimed to have presented. I did not search him online nor watch any of his videos, I was just asking about a conspiracy I heard that seemed to fit on this thread.

I don't take what you said personal, I was asking, you answered. I know anti-vaxxers would not want to hear what my cousin says either. And he knows more about it than anyone I know personally. Honestly, I don't like what the people working with mRNA technology say, and I think even now it is early days, but I am not an anti-vaxer, just someone who does their own research and thinks about things. I did work for doctors and know what kind of shenanigans the pharmaceutical companies pull as well, which colors my opinions.

A man who became partially paralyzed after getting his first dose is one of the first in Canada to be compensated for vaccine injury.

Here's some context ...

This patient received the Astrazeneca vaccine. The results of a massive survey study in the UK (published in October 2021) indicated there was an elevated incidence of Guillain-Barré syndrome in Astrazeneca vaccine recipients who'd received a first dose, and that this elevated incidence was further increased if the patients had tested positive for COVID-19.
For the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, there was a very small increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome – a rare disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the nerves, triggering numbness, weakness and pain. The increase was equivalent to an extra 38 cases per 10 million people vaccinated – roughly one in 260,158. ...

However, for those people testing positive for COVID-19, there was a substantially higher risk of developing seven different neurological complications in the following 28 days. ...

For encephalitis meningitis and myelitis, the increased risk was equivalent to 123 extra cases per 10 million people; for myasthenic disorders it was equivalent to 163 extra cases per 10 million people, while for Guillain-Barré syndrome, it was equivalent to 145 extra cases per 10 million people.

The authors replicated their findings in an independent national cohort of more than three million people from Scotland. This provided support for the association between the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome ...
SOURCE: https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/w...or the Oxford/AstraZeneca,, weakness and pain.

PUBLISHED RESEARCH REPORT: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01556-7

If he really did invent it, which I doubt. That kind of thing is not the product of One Man and anyone claiming he is the inventor of mRNA technology is probably not as involved in it as he claims, in my opinion. There was no One Inventor it was a collaboration.

Back