• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Good for them.
But they no longer have a controlling ownership.
It's much like when the rights to the ownership of Formula One were sold by CEO Bernie Ecclestone to Liberty Media and he kept hold of some shares and Liberty made him 'Emeritus Professor of F1' or some such bollocks.
Bernie said something like "I'm now so high up that I can't see what's going on"

Slavoj Zizek, philosopher :)

Peter Hoeg’s science-fiction novel, The Woman and the Ape, stages sex with an animal as a fantasy of a full sexual relationship, and it is crucial that “the animal” is considered, as a rule, male: in contrast to cyborg-sex fantasy, in which “the cyborg” is, as a rule, a woman, i.e., in which the fantasy is that of a Woman-Machine (Blade Runner), the animal is a male ape copulating with a human woman and fully satisfying her. Does this not materialize two standard, vulgar notions: that of a woman who wants a strong animal partner, a “beast,” not a hysterical, impotent weakling, and that of a man who wants his feminine partner to be a perfectly-programmed doll, meeting all his wishes, not an effective, living being? The underlying “fundamental fantasy” implied by these two scenes is, of course, none other than the unbearable scene of the “ideal couple” (a male ape copulating with a female cyborg).
I'm reading a book of Slavoj Zizek jokes, and I see he has used this idea before:

There are many objects or gadgets that promise to deliver excessive pleasure but that effectively reproduce only its absence.

The latest fashion is the Stamina Training Unit, a counterpart to the vibrator: a masturbatory device that resembles a battery-powered light (so we’re not embarrassed when carrying it around). You put your erect penis into the opening at the top, push the button, and the object vibrates until satisfaction. The product is available in different colors, sizes, and forms (hairy or hairless, etc.) that imitate all three main openings for sexual penetration (mouth, vagina, anus). What one buys here is the partial object (erogenous zone) alone, deprived of the embarrassing additional burden of the entire person.

How are we to cope with this brave new world that undermines the basic premises of our intimate life?

The ultimate solution would be, of course, to push a vibrator into the Stamina Training Unit, turn them both on and leave all the fun to this ideal couple, with us, the two real human partners, sitting at a nearby table, drinking tea and calmly enjoying the fact that, without great effort, we have fulfilled our duty to enjoy.

So maybe, if our hands meet while pouring tea, we may end up in bed as part of a real romance, enjoying it outside any superego pressure to enjoy.

Vabbing:

“Vabbing is a practice that promotes the use of vaginal fluids as perfumes.

The blended term - formed by the word’s "vagina" and "dabbing," - was first popularised in a 2018 episode of the Secret Keepers Club podcast, run by two New York City-based comedians, Emma Willmann and Carly Aquilino.

The trend later vent viral on TikTok as creators claimed that vabbing could make a woman more attractive to potential partners.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19105538/vabbing-benefits-risks-explained/

maximus otter

Vabbing:

The blended term - formed by the word’s "vagina" and "dabbing," - was first popularised in a 2018 episode of the Secret Keepers Club podcast, run by two New York City-based comedians, Emma Willmann and Carly Aquilino.

The trend later vent viral on TikTok as creators claimed that vabbing could make a woman more attractive to potential partners.”

maximus otter
I thought I'd heard most everything, but this is just vile! LOL!

With this information at hand, I shall refrain from making crude & inappropriate jokes about the potential partners only needing to look for ladies with a flock of seagulls trailing behind and leave such tasteless comments to reprobates on this forum who would envision such things.

With this information at hand, I shall refrain from making crude & inappropriate jokes about the potential partners only needing to look for ladies with a flock of seagulls trailing behind and leave such tasteless comments to reprobates on this forum who would envision such things.
Why would these guys be following women around?
anBlZw.jpeg

Vabbing:

maximus otter
I thought I'd heard most everything, but this is just vile! LOL!
Gwyneth Paltrow and her vaginary candles have a lot to answer for!

I read somewhere that there are some highly-prized glazed vessels, which samurai used to wile away the lonely hours, when they were not protecting villagers and setting windmills alight.

The secretions of their mistresses were collected, during prolonged Tantric sessions, to ensure a good supply.

I always hoped one would show up on the Antiques Roadshow, so the expert had to explain it to the owner.

"There's nothing in it, I'm sorry to say!"
"My late husband drank it. He thought it was sake!" :evillaugh:

Last edited:
Back