• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

I took this picture of a bit of an unusual cloud form over the valley where I live, this was on the 1st July.
1657809361178.png

It wasn't until later when I was viewing a slightly enlarged view of the picture that I realised I'd caught something/s in the image which I didn't notice at the time.
Objects in Photo.png
I'd caught these two objects, which could possibly be silver balloons, but there shape doesn't appear to be round, so I'm not certain as to what they actually are? The objects appeared at about a mile-and-a-half away.
Just goes to show how easily we can miss things that aren't obviously seen at first glance!

Last edited:
See what you make of this video:

Filmed by ex airline pilot in Maine. Two military jets follow a small round something. The video is only a few seconds long.

Alex McCall was with his school teacher daughter and grandchildren when the military jets blasted across the skies at high speed.

But they then looked up to see the unidentified flying object in front of them.

Alex's daughter was able to film the eerie moment on her iPhone as they roared over Acadia National Park, in Maine, USA.

"Up close and personal. I don't have a clue what those jets in my video are with but I do know it's not another fighter jet.

"I also know it wasn't faked. For what it's worth, I was an airline pilot for 25 years."

I'd caught these two objects, which could possibly be silver balloons, but there shape doesn't appear to be round, so I'm not certain as to what they actually are? The objects appeared at about a mile-and-a-half away.
Since you didn't see them at the time, they are much more likely to be small, fast-moving objects nearby - insects or birds. There is nothing in that image to indicate that they are distant.

See what you make of this video:
Filmed by ex airline pilot in Maine. Two military jets follow a small round something. The video is only a few seconds long.
This one is interesting- but (assuming it is not a fake) the most likely explanation is an unmanned aerial vehicle accompanying the jets, rather than an alien flying in perfect formation. The future of combat is unmanned aerial combat vehicles, so we'll need to get used to them.

This one is interesting- but (assuming it is not a fake) the most likely explanation is an unmanned aerial vehicle accompanying the jets, rather than an alien flying in perfect formation. The future of combat is unmanned aerial combat vehicles, so we'll need to get used to them.
Wouldn’t a UAV either be helicopter based therefore relatively slow, or vaguely regular-aircraft shaped?

Hard to tell at such a distance & for such a short time but it appears to be neither. Assuming as you say, it’s not faked.

I guess It’s likely the military would develop faster helicopter types though..

Since you didn't see them at the time, they are much more likely to be small, fast-moving objects nearby - insects or birds. There is nothing in that image to indicate that they are distant.
*Pic A: I don't know if this helps, this is the same photo with a bit more of the foreground included:
*Pic B: I've pointed out in this one, that there is a measure when comparing the distance between the cloud bandings between the two photos.

Foreground Pic.JPGDistance Banding.png

Last edited:
No, all that indicates is that the objects in your photo are closer than the clouds.

They could be anywhere between 5 metres away to several kilometres distant. I tend to think they are just a few metres away, and they are two largish insects (possibly engaging in mating activity).

Wouldn’t a UAV either be helicopter based therefore relatively slow, or vaguely regular-aircraft shaped?
The definition isn't clear enough to see what the object looks like, except that it is elongated. According to Mick West this is a white and blue painted T-38, accompanied by two dark-painted ones. All three planes were manned. This sort of camoflage is designed to disrupt the plane's outline.

2022-07-19_11-58-40-jpg.52545

Yes, I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the planes either, lens flare or light on a nearby bird wing or insect?

Yes - the most likely conclusion is that it is a formation of three planes, one of which is known to be painted in a blue-and-white camouflage pattern that disguises its shape. Note that the blue-and-white plane, as lead plane, was the only one with its transponder working, so was the only one that can be identified positively; this is apparently normal practice.

This has already been discussed above (post #1383 onwards).
Whoops! I gave up on the Mirror link originally as it was taking forever to load but it is actually a better link.

The UFOs must be on August summer break with their families.

The UFO news lately is almost none in the media.
Some recent sightings at 'UFO Sightings Daily', along with other strange news, and supposedly some space junk from China which fell onto the ground in Australia:

https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

I realize some of the information at that site is questionable, but he also shows the recent UFO photos and videos.

UFOs in Kyiv?, and research paper here.

Ukraine’s airspace has been busy this year—that’s the nature of war. But scientists in the country are looking to the skies and seeing something they didn’t expect: An inordinate number of UFOs, according to a new preprint paper published by Kyiv’s Main Astronomical Observatory in coordination with the country’s National Academy of Science.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkg3nb/ukraines-astronomers-say-there-are-tons-of-ufos-over-kyiv

Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events
B.E. Zhilyaev, V.N. Petukhov, V.M. Reshetnyk
Main Astronomical Observatory, NAS of Ukraine, Zabalotnoho 27, 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine
[email protected]
NASA commissioned a research team to study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), observations
of events that cannot scientifically be identified as known natural phenomena. The Main Astronomical
Observatory of NAS of Ukraine conducts an independent study of UAP also. For UAP observations, we
used two meteor stations installed in Kyiv and in the Vinarivka village in the south of the Kyiv region.
Observations were performed with colour video cameras in the daytime sky. We have developed a special
observation technique, for detecting and evaluating UAP characteristics. According to our data, there are
two types of UAP, which we conventionally call: (1) Cosmics, and (2) Phantoms. We note that Cosmics
are luminous objects, brighter than the background of the sky. We call these ships names of birds (swift,
falcon, eagle). Phantoms are dark objects, with contrast from several to about 50 per cent. We present a
broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a significant number of objects whose nature
is not clear. Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz.
Two-site observations of UAPs at a base of 120 km with two synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth of a second at an average of 20 Hz.
We use colourimetry methods to determine of distance to objects and evaluate their color characteristics.
Objects RGB colors of the Adobe color system had converted to the Johnson BVR astronomical color system
using the color corrections. Phantom shows the colur characteristics inherent in an object with zero albedos.
It is a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it. We see an object
because it shields radiation due to Rayleigh scattering. An object contrast makes it possible to estimate the
distance using colorimetric methods. Phantoms are observed in the troposphere at distances up to 10 - 12
km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12 meters and speeds up to 15 km/s.
Key words: methods: observational; object: UAP; techniques: imaging

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf

UFOs in Kyiv?, and research paper here.

Ukraine’s airspace has been busy this year—that’s the nature of war. But scientists in the country are looking to the skies and seeing something they didn’t expect: An inordinate number of UFOs, according to a new preprint paper published by Kyiv’s Main Astronomical Observatory in coordination with the country’s National Academy of Science.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkg3nb/ukraines-astronomers-say-there-are-tons-of-ufos-over-kyiv

Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events
B.E. Zhilyaev, V.N. Petukhov, V.M. Reshetnyk
Main Astronomical Observatory, NAS of Ukraine, Zabalotnoho 27, 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine
[email protected]
NASA commissioned a research team to study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), observations
of events that cannot scientifically be identified as known natural phenomena. The Main Astronomical
Observatory of NAS of Ukraine conducts an independent study of UAP also. For UAP observations, we
used two meteor stations installed in Kyiv and in the Vinarivka village in the south of the Kyiv region.
Observations were performed with colour video cameras in the daytime sky. We have developed a special
observation technique, for detecting and evaluating UAP characteristics. According to our data, there are
two types of UAP, which we conventionally call: (1) Cosmics, and (2) Phantoms. We note that Cosmics
are luminous objects, brighter than the background of the sky. We call these ships names of birds (swift,
falcon, eagle). Phantoms are dark objects, with contrast from several to about 50 per cent. We present a
broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a significant number of objects whose nature
is not clear. Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz.
Two-site observations of UAPs at a base of 120 km with two synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth of a second at an average of 20 Hz.
We use colourimetry methods to determine of distance to objects and evaluate their color characteristics.
Objects RGB colors of the Adobe color system had converted to the Johnson BVR astronomical color system
using the color corrections. Phantom shows the colur characteristics inherent in an object with zero albedos.
It is a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it. We see an object
because it shields radiation due to Rayleigh scattering. An object contrast makes it possible to estimate the
distance using colorimetric methods. Phantoms are observed in the troposphere at distances up to 10 - 12
km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12 meters and speeds up to 15 km/s.
Key words: methods: observational; object: UAP; techniques: imaging

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf
Very interesting. And wouldn't it seem that some other civilization is watching this war with interest also?
Probably wondering what all the explosions are for the last seven months.

Symone buggering about with a laser ?

Back