• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

If she gives us $200,000 I'll come too and we'll have a real blast!
Oh, no, you remember what happened the last time we went on holiday together...

gamera-flying.gif

I'm now wondering does anyone vajazzle anymore?
(cough) Cromer (cough)

So once again I read a weird book and I read about the "elephant walk". Don't know if I wanted to have that knowledge ...

I do not doubt that he had tales of women and Rohypnol to tell, but when asked for the most confidential details about fraternity life, his response surprised me. He offered instead a story about a fairly elaborate hazing ritual called the “elephant walk,” in which young men inserted their fingers into each other’s anuses. Participants in the elephant walk were required to strip naked and stand in a circular formation, with one thumb in their mouth and the other in the anus of the young, typically white, man in front of them. Like circus elephants connected by tail and trunk, and ogled by human spectators, they walked slowly in a circle, linked thumb to anus, while older members of the fraternity watched and cheered.

1659376578682.png

. . . and on the cry of Switch! the thumbs came out and things all went widdershits . . . :bhave:
Wait! I'm reading this other weird book ...

It is important to stress that coprophagia in humans is rare. Although described in schizophrenia early this century, little is known about its detailed phenomenology. There is no reference to it in commonly used texts, and mentions in basic postgraduate textbooks are confined to coprophagia as a form of sexual deviance. Faeces ingestion is also a feature of the culture-bound syndrome piblokto which is found in Eskimo communities.

Last edited:

It is important to stress that coprophagia in humans is rare. Although described in schizophrenia early this century, little is known about its detailed phenomenology. There is no reference to it in commonly used texts, and mentions in basic postgraduate textbooks are confined to coprophagia as a form of sexual deviance. Faeces ingestion is also a feature of the culture-bound syndrome piblokto which is found in Eskimo communities.
Not sure where you got this info, but "eskimo" is a derogatory word and the explanation of "piblokto" according to wiki is as follows:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piblokto

Nothing related to what your source book apparently claims.

It is important to stress that coprophagia in humans is rare. Although described in schizophrenia early this century, little is known about its detailed phenomenology. ... Faeces ingestion is also a feature of the culture-bound syndrome piblokto which is found in Eskimo communities.

Just for the record ... Although coprophagia is one of the many symptoms or effects known to afflict people in the throes of piblokto / piblotoq, it's not always exhibited nor is it uniquely associated with this episodic disorder (aka "Arctic hysteria"). In humans coprophagia has been noted in relation to a variety of mental / behavioral disorders such as delirium, dementia, pica, and schizophrenic episodes.

What exactly is this particular "weird book"? If you're going to quote it, you need to cite the source.

What exactly is this particular "weird book"? If you're going to quote it, you need to cite the source.
It is really weird but very good:

From the Edge of the Couch: Bizarre Psychiatric Cases and What They Teach Us About Ourselves
by Raj Persaud (Goodreads Author)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...arch=true&from_srp=true&qid=kY74kHdCAJ&rank=1

1 Werewolves, Vampires and Witches: When the Past Comes Back to Haunt Us
2 It Takes Two to Tango: When Delusions Are Contagious
3 The Phantom Lover Syndrome
4 Sexual Delusions: When Death and Sex Go Hand in Hand
5 The Delusion of Love
6 Delusions of the Body
7 Danger to Self
8 You Are What You Eat: The Delusion of Nourishment <<< pica and coprophagy here
9 A Load of Old Rubbish: Diogenes Syndrome
10 Obsession
11 Munchausen Syndrome and the Delusion of Illness
12 Born into the Wrong Body: The Delusion of Gender
13 Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd: Multiple Personality Disorder
14 Delusions About who Other People are: The Capgras Delusion
15 Stranger Than Fiction?
16 Would You Know What a Delusion Is – Even If You Had One?

And the elephant walk picture is from here: Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men by Jane Ward
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25137060-not-gay?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=YFIkZ70CKa&rank=1
But that was the only thing that was really interesting in that book. I was disappointed, because I was searching for proof that a lot of men visiting gay cruising sites are just lazy hetero men who don't want the complexity of women. I find it such a plausible hypothesis, that I really want to see proof of it. (Yes I'm weird :) ) But I didn't find that in this book.
This somewhat woke book was more a critique of the weird rituals hetero men use to be able to touch each other: rugby drunk fests, bro soccer embraces, nude hazing rituals etc.

Last edited:
This somewhat woke book was more a critique of the weird rituals hetero men use to be able to touch each other: rugby drunk fests, bro soccer embraces, nude hazing rituals etc.
Is there a man on here who doesn’t get oiled up for a nude Greco-Roman wrestling session every week?

Here - based on recently conducted UK survey research - is a slideshow listing the 10 most common injuries suffered during intercourse.
10 Wince-Inducing Sex-Related Injuries (and How to Avoid Them)

Having sex is (theoretically) fun, but it’s not without its potential pitfalls. According to research conducted by the U.K.-based Euroclinix, 17% of respondents admitted they’d injured themselves having sex at one point or another. The good news is only 2% of respondents felt the need to seek medical attention for whatever went wrong, although it’s hard to tell if that’s due to embarrassment or the relative mildness of the injuries. ...

Anyway, here are 10 common injuries that can occur during sexual intercourse, as well as some tips on how to avoid them. ...
FULL STORY (Slideshow): https://lifehacker.com/10-wince-inducing-sex-related-injuries-and-how-to-avoi-1849358333

I thought some folks might like this:

https://www.archiveatlantapodcast.com/e/historic-harlots-interview-w-mandy-swygart-hobaugh/

Historic Harlots (Interview w/ Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh)
This week, I’m excited to share my interview with Dr. Mandy Swygart-Hobaugh, as she describes the late 1800s red light district of Collins Street, prostitution in early Atlanta, the madams, the prostitutes, the "houses of ill repute", the scandalous headlines and what brought the district down in 1910.

I scanned this book, out of interest in psychiatry. I read this tragic rape case. Totally weird, and I'll not read the rest of the book:
Bad Men Do What Good Men Dream: A Forensic Psychiatrist Illuminates the Darker Side of Human Behavior
by Robert I. Simon
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...m?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=U7FiYmtiFr&rank=1

Vicious attacks on women along the beaches of San Diego began in the spring. In the wee hours of one morning, while a couple was sitting on the beach, a lone male gunman with a nylon stocking over his head robbed them and raped the woman. On the Fourth of July, a man of similar description raped a woman at another beach. Two weeks later, at another beach, the gunman approached two young girls, ages 13 and 14, and ordered them to tie up their somewhat older male consort. After this, he repeatedly raped the girls. During the assaults, the attacker asked one of the crying girls to become more sexually involved in the act. He asked the other if she was a virgin, and when she said yes, the rapist said he would change that soon.

The police had very little to go on and no definite leads. They staked out decoy teams, but the rapist eluded them. Police officials trying to understand his pattern noted that he would generally force the female to tie up the male and to create the appearance of a robbery, with the rape almost incidental to it. They thought this method had a fundamental psychological purpose: taking pleasure in terrorizing his victims.

In the early hours of another summer morning, two men and a woman, all in their twenties, went for a swim at Torrey Pines State

Beach, near San Diego. Although they had heard about a rapist, they did not let the stories deter them from their fun. As they emerged from the water, they were accosted by a man wearing a nylon stocking to conceal his face, dressed in dark clothes, and carrying a pistol. He ordered the woman to tie up the men. When she hesitated, he rammed the pistol against her head. As she began to cry, the attacker handed her his heavy-duty flashlight so he could tie up the second man himself. The man being tied up lunged at the attacker and was shot in the chest. During the scuffle that ensued, the second man was shot in the abdomen. The attacker also received a bullet wound and a bite before running off. The three victims made their way to a convenience store and called for help.

A few hours later, a man and his wife arrived at the emergency room of a university hospital in San Diego, seeking help. The man’s hand was injured, he told the emergency room doctors, when he was jumped by some men after his car had broken down. He was treated but was also investigated. When sand was found on his clothes, the investigators became suspicious. Next, they turned to the bite marks on his back and ear: those were found to match the teeth of one of the male victims of the dawn rape attempt, who was still undergoing surgery at a nearby hospital. The final piece of evidence sealing the case was the heavy-duty flashlight that the female victim had brought to the convenience store. On it was engraved the name of the man with the injured hand, Henry Hubbard. He was the last man the police would have suspected as the predawn rapist: a 30-year-old, model police officer with numerous commendations.

As the case readied for trial, facts came out about Hubbard. A few years earlier, he had starred in a local television documentary, The Making of a Cop. Hubbard had even once played baseball in the San Diego Padres minor league system. Fellow police officers who worked with him were shocked to learn that he had been the vicious rapist responsible for attacking not only the three people on the Torrey Pines Beach but also the victims in the earlier incidents. To his fellow officers, he had always seemed “normal.”

However, a psychological evaluation revealed that Hubbard’s father had regularly humiliated and abused him. On weekends, the father would slip into drunken rages and hit the boy and his mother, sometimes while brandishing a gun. During the week, the father was a sober, respected school administrator and teacher, but as the week ended, he became a monster. Hubbard, too, followed this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior pattern. In his model police officer character, he was very kind and caring toward women, whereas as a rapist he turned cruel and vicious, lacking any sense of compassion or empathy. To Hubbard’s friends and fellow officers, the scariest aspect of the entire affair was his ability to function in an apparently normal way in society by day, yet become a violent rapist at night. He pleaded either guilty or no contest to numerous counts of kidnapping, robbery, rape, and attempted murder and received a prison sentence of 56 years.

28 year old Man City footballer and accused serial rapist Benjamin Mendy boasts of having had sex with 10,000 different women.

Assuming he's been sexually active since around the age of 14 (?) that would mean that he's had sex on average with two different women every single day since his first shag. Does this mean he never has sex with the same woman more than once? Does he have a woman lined up at half time when he's playing football? If he's ever had a 1-2-1 relationship with a woman for a while, as soon as they broke up, did he have to have sex with maybe a dozen different women a day to maintain his strike rate?
Does such ultra-extreme promiscuity qualify as weird sex?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...aid-he-had-slept-with-10000-women-trial-hears

28 year old Man City footballer and accused serial rapist Benjamin Mendy boasts of having had sex with 10,000 different women.

Assuming he's been sexually active since around the age of 14 (?) that would mean that he's had sex on average with two different women every single day since his first shag. Does this mean he never has sex with the same woman more than once? Does he have a woman lined up at half time when he's playing football? If he's ever had a 1-2-1 relationship with a woman for a while, as soon as they broke up, did he have to have sex with maybe a dozen different women a day to maintain his strike rate?
Does such ultra-extreme promiscuity qualify as weird sex?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...aid-he-had-slept-with-10000-women-trial-hears
Probably safe to assume he’s made the figure up unless he’s kept meticulous records, which I doubt. 10,000 is a nice round figure. Not 9,947.

Assuming the many women who’ve accused him of rape/sexual coercion etc aren’t lying, he seems a real piece of work.

I scanned this book, out of interest in psychiatry. I read this tragic rape case. Totally weird, and I'll not read the rest of the book:
Bad Men Do What Good Men Dream: A Forensic Psychiatrist Illuminates the Darker Side of Human Behavior
by Robert I. Simon
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...m?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=U7FiYmtiFr&rank=1

Vicious attacks on women along the beaches of San Diego began in the spring. In the wee hours of one morning, while a couple was sitting on the beach, a lone male gunman with a nylon stocking over his head robbed them and raped the woman. On the Fourth of July, a man of similar description raped a woman at another beach. Two weeks later, at another beach, the gunman approached two young girls, ages 13 and 14, and ordered them to tie up their somewhat older male consort. After this, he repeatedly raped the girls. During the assaults, the attacker asked one of the crying girls to become more sexually involved in the act. He asked the other if she was a virgin, and when she said yes, the rapist said he would change that soon.

The police had very little to go on and no definite leads. They staked out decoy teams, but the rapist eluded them. Police officials trying to understand his pattern noted that he would generally force the female to tie up the male and to create the appearance of a robbery, with the rape almost incidental to it. They thought this method had a fundamental psychological purpose: taking pleasure in terrorizing his victims.

In the early hours of another summer morning, two men and a woman, all in their twenties, went for a swim at Torrey Pines State

Beach, near San Diego. Although they had heard about a rapist, they did not let the stories deter them from their fun. As they emerged from the water, they were accosted by a man wearing a nylon stocking to conceal his face, dressed in dark clothes, and carrying a pistol. He ordered the woman to tie up the men. When she hesitated, he rammed the pistol against her head. As she began to cry, the attacker handed her his heavy-duty flashlight so he could tie up the second man himself. The man being tied up lunged at the attacker and was shot in the chest. During the scuffle that ensued, the second man was shot in the abdomen. The attacker also received a bullet wound and a bite before running off. The three victims made their way to a convenience store and called for help.

A few hours later, a man and his wife arrived at the emergency room of a university hospital in San Diego, seeking help. The man’s hand was injured, he told the emergency room doctors, when he was jumped by some men after his car had broken down. He was treated but was also investigated. When sand was found on his clothes, the investigators became suspicious. Next, they turned to the bite marks on his back and ear: those were found to match the teeth of one of the male victims of the dawn rape attempt, who was still undergoing surgery at a nearby hospital. The final piece of evidence sealing the case was the heavy-duty flashlight that the female victim had brought to the convenience store. On it was engraved the name of the man with the injured hand, Henry Hubbard. He was the last man the police would have suspected as the predawn rapist: a 30-year-old, model police officer with numerous commendations.

As the case readied for trial, facts came out about Hubbard. A few years earlier, he had starred in a local television documentary, The Making of a Cop. Hubbard had even once played baseball in the San Diego Padres minor league system. Fellow police officers who worked with him were shocked to learn that he had been the vicious rapist responsible for attacking not only the three people on the Torrey Pines Beach but also the victims in the earlier incidents. To his fellow officers, he had always seemed “normal.”

However, a psychological evaluation revealed that Hubbard’s father had regularly humiliated and abused him. On weekends, the father would slip into drunken rages and hit the boy and his mother, sometimes while brandishing a gun. During the week, the father was a sober, respected school administrator and teacher, but as the week ended, he became a monster. Hubbard, too, followed this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior pattern. In his model police officer character, he was very kind and caring toward women, whereas as a rapist he turned cruel and vicious, lacking any sense of compassion or empathy. To Hubbard’s friends and fellow officers, the scariest aspect of the entire affair was his ability to function in an apparently normal way in society by day, yet become a violent rapist at night. He pleaded either guilty or no contest to numerous counts of kidnapping, robbery, rape, and attempted murder and received a prison sentence of 56 years.
That last case mentioned sounded familiar .

I'm not sure why he goes out of his way not to mention her name because she openly admits it happened and there was even a reconstruction on "It happened to me" type show actually hosted by her

It was Charisma Carpenter of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame

Back