• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

That’s far too many. Either they are using some weird editing software, they are doing in on purpose or they are being plagued by ghosts.
I suspect this is on purpose... Marketing for this or some upcoming series. After all, everyone is going to be watching these now to try to spot more "ghosts".

Ha clever gimmick I think it’s the same figure both times.
Unless it’s Richard hammond in one of those predator suit thingys stalking him
***Notice ~ in the 'field clip,' that the photographer zooms in well BEFORE the so-say apparition even appears!
Same thing in the 'car-park clip,' the photographer is supposed to be filming James May, yet he/she focuses away from him, and puts the ghostly image front-and-centre, and James is out-framed - before the apparition even appears!
A DEAD giveaway:bump:

Last edited:
The series is very good, he's very amusing.
When the ghosts appear he's talking about something relevant. So it's not like they've been inserted randomly into the film making no sense. They've been carefully and amusingly inserted into the film.

A child is seeing something his mother can't, but is there a hand in the vent?

1660345860931.png

Can't see anything. Spent a while trying to decipher the kid's name: Judder? Then wondered why a ghost would choose to "live" in a vent. I'm guessing the kid has noticed the vent and is saying goodnight to it or talking to it as some kids do to various things they spot. Or as @Mythopoeika says he's noticed some dust or a spider or something up there.

I couldn't figure out his name either. lol

The kid does say, "The man" and also, "He's in there" as he points to the ceiling. I could hear some taps or small crackle movements in the background. Maybe there is a dead body hidden in their duct systems. o_O

I'm struck by the fact the little boy doesn't point directly at the ceiling vent. When the mother asks who he's talking to, he points straight up, as if indicating the top of the door jamb.

I don't know how to manipulate pictures. It looks to me as though there is a skinny/boney hand laying on the other side of the vent.
Yes, there is very faint shadowing that resembles four fingers on the left side of the right side vent. Though it would be easy enough to doctor shadows to look like that.

Also, anyone familiar with kids will also know that they develop a sense of humour at quite a young age. Sometimes they will tease adults. Perhaps this is what the child is doing. Getting people's over reactions is what can be funny to them.

Yes, there is very faint shadowing that resembles four fingers on the left side of the right side vent. Though it would be easy enough to doctor shadows to look like that.

Also, anyone familiar with kids will also know that they develop a sense of humour at quite a young age. Sometimes they will tease adults. Perhaps this is what the child is doing. Getting people's over reactions is what can be funny to them.

That's what I see too. Inside the vent. Did you hear the noises? I think I heard it 2 or maybe 3 times.

Inside the vent? I don't think they put levers on the inside of vents. It could be lint or dust like Myth. suggested.
No, I thought it was some type of lever on the outside of the vent, doesn't look like a hand.

Last edited:
Back