• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Here's an amusing (to me) short video on ginger.

Dr. Joe Swartz is director of McGill's Office for Science and Society at McGill University in Quebec Canada. He is talking about ginger, but gives an anecdote about "figging"(sp?). I am not looking up the term, he gives a good enough of a description.

:

And why isn't ginger pronounced with a soft 2nd 'G' as in 'minger', or a hard 'G' as in 'finger', but instead neither, and both times pronounced like a 'J' as in 'Gin'.?

Here's an amusing (to me) short video on ginger.

Dr. Joe Swartz is director of McGill's Office for Science and Society at McGill University in Quebec Canada. He is talking about ginger, but gives an anecdote about "figging"(sp?). I am not looking up the term, he gives a good enough of a description.

:
It's something that is sometimes done to racehorses to affect the results of a race. Not allowed!

And why isn't ginger pronounced with a soft 2nd 'G' as in 'minger', or a hard 'G' as in 'finger', but instead neither, and both times pronounced like a 'J' as in 'Gin'.?
It’s the question we’re all asking ourselves.

I scanned this book, out of interest in psychiatry. I read this tragic rape case. Totally weird, and I'll not read the rest of the book:
Bad Men Do What Good Men Dream: A Forensic Psychiatrist Illuminates the Darker Side of Human Behavior
by Robert I. Simon
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...m?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=U7FiYmtiFr&rank=1
I'm not a fan of the title. It certainly looks to paint all men with the same brush. If this title were referring to women, I doubt that it would be allowed. Quite belittling. I would question the psychiatrist's biases.

From Twitter (not mine):
According to TikTok you need to be sunning your holes and perineum daily to elevate your vibes
And just like that, a whole generation gets butt cancer in unison :)
Screenshot_20220905-080723_Twitter.jpg

From Twitter (not mine):
According to TikTok you need to be sunning your holes and perineum daily to elevate your vibes
And just like that, a whole generation gets butt cancer in unison :)
View attachment 58597

- Or is it a scam perpetrated by providers of anal bleaching services, a bit like glaziers handing out free catapults to schoolboys? “You get ‘em brown, we’ll tone ‘em down!

maximus otter

- Or is it a scam perpetrated by providers of anal bleaching services, a bit like glaziers handing out free catapults to schoolboys? “You get ‘em brown, we’ll tone ‘em down!

maximus otter
I can't help feeling that somewhere, after the third beer, someone said something like "I wonder if we can get a whole load of gullible twats to point their bare arse at the sky and take pictures of themselves to prove it..."

Colin Wilson on Sex - by Gary Lachman:
https://www.gary-lachman.com/post/sex-and-imagination-an-essay-in-sexistentialism

Wilson anchors this point in the very observable fact that if we are hungry, an imaginary meal will not satisfy our appetite, nor will an imaginary drink satisfy our thirst. But an imaginary sex partner can satisfy our “sexual appetite” as much as – and often better than – a “real” partner can. This is why more than one writer on sex has remarked that masturbation can be a more gratifying means of sexual satisfaction than “real” sex.

Note: I never realized Colin Wilson wrote on Sex. I'll have to check if it's the same Colin Wilson ...

I never realized Colin Wilson wrote on Sex. I'll have to check if it's the same Colin Wilson

He was obsessed by sex! Especially the dark side of it. I have not read any of his fiction but I gather sex-killings were featured in gruesome detail! :nods:

The Daily Beast recently posted this round-up of their favorite odd and weird sex toys.
The Weirdest NSFW Sex Toys That’ll Literally Blow Your Mind

... [T]here are plenty of new, innovative, and double-take-inducing sex toys that are probably not on your radar yet, and since we’re celebrating a sex-positive Sex-tember here at The Daily Beast, we figured it was the perfect opportunity to showcase some of our favorite ‘unusual’ sex toys and accessories.

Some of the weird sex toys we discovered are decidedly odd, yet curiously compelling, while others are, well... downright confounding to put it diplomatically.
FULL STORY: https://www.thedailybeast.com/weird-sex-toys?ref=home

Trying out childish search terms in a search engine (yes, I confess) yielded this gem:

Another way for lovemaking in Africa:
Kunyaza, a traditional sexual technique for triggering female orgasm at heterosexual encounters

N. Bizimana (PhD)
KEYWORDS
Kunyaza; Female orgasm; Sexual techniques; Sexual troubles; Africa

Summary Kunyaza is a traditional sexual technique used in Central Africa, which has the
reputation of triggering female orgasm during heterosexual encounters. The author describes
and critically analyses the characteristics of this technique, which seems to strongly stimulate
female orgasm and expulsion by the woman of large quantities of liquid.

This sexual practice termed in Rwanda and Burundi as kunyaza and in Uganda as kachabali has already been published in two popular books Le Secret de l’amour à l’Africaine (Bizimana, 2008) and Kunyaza. Multiple Orgasmen und weibliche Ejakulation mit afrikanischer Liebeskunst (Bizimana, 2009).

I'll hide the sexy details here: Absolutely NSFW!

During the simple practice of kunyaza, the man rhythmically and continuously strikes the glans of the clitoris with the glans of his erect penis, which he takes in his hand or between the index and the middle finger (Figs. 1 and 2), moving in the same motion from top to bottom and vice versa or from left to right and vice versa. Eventually, he can make circular movements, also working in the same movement clockwise and then counterclockwise. Alternatively, one can strike both the glans and the body of the clitoris in a similar manner as the glans, moving from the root of the body to the bottom of the glans and back again. Both parts of the clitoris may also be stimulated by using a zigzagging motion from the root of the body to the bottom of the glans and back again. Initially the striking may be painful because the area is not yet lubricated. In this case, the woman should moisten it with her saliva.

1664303860540.png
1664303884363.png

And although the technique sounds very plausible, I find this hard to believe:

As there are some reports that estimate the quantity of expelled liquid during the practice of kunyaza to be up to one litre and more, it is most likely that this liquid has several sources. It can come, for example, from the Skene’s glands, the periurethral glands, the Bartholin’s glands and the sebaceous glands of the labia minora, which are directly stimulated during this sexual practice. The vagina may also contribute to it through a strong secretion of lubrication fluid. Though this liquid ejected during kunyaza is described as colourless to milky, sometimes of a thick consistency and with no particular odour, one cannot exclude that it is, at least in some cases, urine. Perhaps, this has not yet been observed more precisely by the people in Central Africa. This phenomenon should be scientifically verified and investigated.

Trying out childish search terms in a search engine (yes, I confess) yielded this gem:

Another way for lovemaking in Africa:
Kunyaza, a traditional sexual technique for triggering female orgasm at heterosexual encounters

N. Bizimana (PhD)
KEYWORDS
Kunyaza; Female orgasm; Sexual techniques; Sexual troubles; Africa

Summary Kunyaza is a traditional sexual technique used in Central Africa, which has the
reputation of triggering female orgasm during heterosexual encounters. The author describes
and critically analyses the characteristics of this technique, which seems to strongly stimulate
female orgasm and expulsion by the woman of large quantities of liquid.

This sexual practice termed in Rwanda and Burundi as kunyaza and in Uganda as kachabali has already been published in two popular books Le Secret de l’amour à l’Africaine (Bizimana, 2008) and Kunyaza. Multiple Orgasmen und weibliche Ejakulation mit afrikanischer Liebeskunst (Bizimana, 2009).

I'll hide the sexy details here: Absolutely NSFW!

During the simple practice of kunyaza, the man rhythmically and continuously strikes the glans of the clitoris with the glans of his erect penis, which he takes in his hand or between the index and the middle finger (Figs. 1 and 2), moving in the same motion from top to bottom and vice versa or from left to right and vice versa. Eventually, he can make circular movements, also working in the same movement clockwise and then counterclockwise. Alternatively, one can strike both the glans and the body of the clitoris in a similar manner as the glans, moving from the root of the body to the bottom of the glans and back again. Both parts of the clitoris may also be stimulated by using a zigzagging motion from the root of the body to the bottom of the glans and back again. Initially the striking may be painful because the area is not yet lubricated. In this case, the woman should moisten it with her saliva.

View attachment 59335 View attachment 59336

And although the technique sounds very plausible, I find this hard to believe:

As there are some reports that estimate the quantity of expelled liquid during the practice of kunyaza to be up to one litre and more, it is most likely that this liquid has several sources. It can come, for example, from the Skene’s glands, the periurethral glands, the Bartholin’s glands and the sebaceous glands of the labia minora, which are directly stimulated during this sexual practice. The vagina may also contribute to it through a strong secretion of lubrication fluid. Though this liquid ejected during kunyaza is described as colourless to milky, sometimes of a thick consistency and with no particular odour, one cannot exclude that it is, at least in some cases, urine. Perhaps, this has not yet been observed more precisely by the people in Central Africa. This phenomenon should be scientifically verified and investigated.
Sounds like a fairly complicated procedure :chuckle:

22-Year-Old Woman Taped Up and Slashed Nude Tinder Date and Then Ordered Food, Cops Say

In what might be the worst of blind dates, a 21-year-old Colorado man is recovering from a Tinder date gone awry. The unnamed victim was found naked and bleeding in the parking lot of an apartment complex where his 22-year-old date, identified by police as Lauren Marie Dooley, allegedly performed oral sex on him before binding his wrists and ankles with duct tape, and cutting him with a sharp knife.

027001270ab7cefe97997b7236225217

Dooley, who has been charged with felony second-degree kidnapping, second-degree assault, and menacing, is alleged to have enticed her date to remove his clothes before performing fellatio on him, and then taping up his hands and feet, to which he consented.

“[The victim] found it odd, but consented to it,” an affidavit published by Law and Crime states.

She then apparently took out a knife and threatened him, according to the affidavit. She demanded he get into her bed, which he says was non-consensual given the introduction of the weapon. “However, when Lauren produced a kitchen knife and demanded he get into her bedroom, [the victim] no longer consented to staying at the residence,” the affidavit says.

Dooley, who will be arraigned Thursday, is said to have then climbed on top of her victim and “proceeded to use the knife to cut his left shoulder.”

“Lauren then used both her hands to apply direct pressure to [the victim’s] throat for approximately 20 seconds, making it difficult to breath[e]. Lauren stopped, but only to procure a belt that she then placed around [the victim’s] neck. She tightened the belt for another 20 seconds, once more making it difficult to breath[e]. When she took it off, she checked [the victim’s] neck for a pulse,” the affidavit says.

Seemingly displeased by the man bleeding on her bed, Dooley then allegedly forced her date into the bathtub to clean him up. Police said they later found blood in the tub.

In the midst of all this, she then ordered food from DoorDash and threatened her date, “If you scream or say anything, I’ll kill you,” according to the court documents.

Dooley then ordered her date back to her bed and ate the food. She then fell asleep after placing the knife under the covers.

Once Dooley was asleep, the victim told police he was able to finagle the knife to cut the duct tape and quietly leave the bed. As he tried to find his keys, Dooley reportedly woke up and chased him into the parking lot, where witnesses say she threatened him after smearing his blood on her hands as he called 911.

https://news.yahoo.com/22-old-woman-taped-slashed-101519192.html

maximus otter

Jury Convicts Man For Vile Act With Elmo Doll

A jury yesterday convicted a Michigan man of aggravated indecent exposure for using a Tickle Me Elmo doll to masturbate while he was inspecting a residence on behalf of a potential purchaser.

Kevin VanLuven, 60, was found guilty of the misdemeanor following a one-day trial in Oakland County Circuit Court. The jury acquitted VanLuven of malicious destruction of property, also a misdemeanor.

Judge Phyllis McMillen scheduled VanLuven’s sentencing for December 2. The indecent exposure count carries a maximum penalty of two years in prison and a $2000 fine.

VanLuven, who works as a home inspector, was arrested last year after the owners of a suburban Detroit home contacted cops to report that a nanny cam recorded VanLuven pleasuring himself inside the residence.

elmoinhand21.jpg

When the inspection began, the owners and their two small boys left the three-bedroom house. After two hours had passed, homeowner Jaida Dodson remotely accessed her home security cameras to check on the progress of the inspection.

At a court hearing last year, Dodson testified that she saw VanLuven remove a Tickle Me Elmo doll that had been among stuffed animals stored in a small teepee tent in the bedroom of Dodson’s two-year-old son. VanLuven then allegedly “unzipped his pants and began masturbating in our son’s closet with his Tickle Me Elmo,” Dodson recalled.

The above surveillance still shows VanLuven holding the Elmo doll.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/elmo-conviction-638561

maximus otter

Are more men raped than women now? I read just such a claim at author's Piers Anthony's newsletter blog from OctOgre 2022:
http://www.hipiers.com/newsletter.html
Today more men get raped than women. Not by women; by other men, in prison. An estimated 60,000 men a day are sexually assaulted, over twice as many as women in the external world.

So I wanted to see if there were statistics that backed this up. The Guardian had this piece:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/feb/21/us-more-men-raped-than-women
Is the US the only country where men are raped more often than women? That's the claim in this n+1 piece, which is well worth a read.

In January, prodded in part by outrage over a series of articles in the New York Review of Books, the Justice Department finally released an estimate of the prevalence of sexual abuse in penitentiaries. The reliance on filed complaints appeared to understate the problem. For 2008, for example, the government had previously tallied 935 confirmed instances of sexual abuse. After asking around, and performing some calculations, the Justice Department came up with a new number: 216,000. That's 216,000 victims, not instances. These victims are often assaulted multiple times over the course of the year. The Justice Department now seems to be saying that prison rape accounted for the majority of all rapes committed in the US in 2008, likely making the United States the first country in the history of the world to count more rapes for men than for women.

Those numbers are not quite correct, but they are nonetheless horrifying. First of all, "sexual assault" is not always the same as "rape" and includes a variety of behaviour that wouldn't meet the legal standard for rape. So it's not clear that there are actually more rapes of men than women, or more rapes of prisoners than non-prisoners. Also, the number I found through the Department of Justice (DOJ) was 88,500 victims of sexual victimisation. This New York Review of Books article says that the DOJ revised those findings, getting to 216,000. According to Rainn, there are 213,000 victims of sexual assault in the US every year. More than 9/10ths of those victims are women and girls. The numbers Rainn uses come from the DOJ National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS). The NCVS, though, is clear that its methodology for gathering sexual assault stats is pretty limited, and probably doesn't present a 100% accurate picture of what victims experience. The NCVS also doesn't seem to include prisoners (at least as far as I can tell), but would include people who were sexually assaulted in prison within the past year, but were out of prison at the time the NCVS was taken. So there's likely some overlap, although very small, between the two surveys.
"Inmates" also does not translate to "men". There are a whole lot of women in jail, and female prisoners are twice as likely to experience inmate-on-inmate sexual assault (male inmates are slightly more likely to experience assault at the hands of prison staff). So again, not so obvious that more men than women experience sexual assault. It also looks like the NCVS statistics, which include "rape and sexual assault," are not calculated in quite the same way as the prison "sexual victimisation" statistics – that is, different kinds of behaviours are included in the prison survey that don't appear to be included in the NCVS. For example, from the New York Review of Books:

The department divides sexual abuse in detention into four categories. Most straightforward, and most common, is rape by force or the threat of force. An estimated 69,800 inmates suffered this in 2008. The second category, "nonconsensual sexual acts involving pressure", includes 36,100 inmates coerced by such means as blackmail, offers of protection and demanded payment of a jailhouse "debt". This is still rape by any reasonable standard.

An estimated 65,700 inmates, including 6,800 juveniles, had sex with staff "willingly". But it is illegal in all 50 states for corrections staff to have any sexual contact with inmates. Since staff can inflict punishments including behavioural reports that may extend the time people serve, solitary confinement, loss of even the most basic privileges such as showering and (legally or not) violence, it is often impossible for inmates to say no. Finally, the department estimates that there were 45,000 victims of "abusive sexual contacts" in 2008: unwanted touching by another inmate "of the inmate's buttocks, thigh, penis, breasts, or vagina in a sexual way". Overall, most victims were abused not by other inmates but, like Jan, by corrections staff: agents of our government, paid with our taxes, whose job it is to keep inmates safe.
So, for the record, I think that coercive sexual acts should be included in sexual assault statistics. I think acts like unwanted touching should be included in the stats. Blackmailing, pressuring or bribing someone into sex makes sex non-consensual, and that should be reflected in our understanding of sexual assault. Ditto for "willing" sexual interactions between people whose power differentials make consent an impossibility. But I don't think the NCVS numbers reflect those kinds of assaults, and so we're sort of comparing apples and oranges here. And I don't think it's possible to conclude from these numbers that the US is "the first country in the history of the world to count more rapes for men than for women."
So I guess it's truth or falsehood lies in how one counts statistics, but the facts themselves still paint a very startling statistic.

This is how the business model of the São Paulo company from Itapecerica da Serra works. Like her, dozens of young and beautiful women, with an arsenal of well-produced photos, work testing the fidelity of committed men on the internet.

https://www.uol.com.br/universa/not...relacoes-toxicas-diz-fiscal-de-fidelidade.htm
See, one of the advantages of being over 60 is that if anyone even 10 years younger than me shows any interest in me as a sex object, then they're either ill or it's a trick. :)

Here's the story of the vaginal squirting world record holder ...
(NSFW)
VaginalSquirtRecord-2210.jpeg
I Hold The World Record For Vaginal Squirting. Here's How I Got It.

After the initial novelty wore off, this supposed skill became my sexual hindrance. It wasn’t a cute little one-off spurt. It was a never-ending, high-pressure hose. Technically, I can halt my squirting, but it also means stopping my pleasure.

All of this collided with my burgeoning career in sex education and my termination from a waitressing job. With the skill of squirting, the talent of teaching, and my lack of steady income, my squirting class was born. ...

Then I came across a factoid that a scientist had determined that the maximum amount of liquid someone could squirt was 900 ml. What started out as a joke of singlehandedly crushing the statistic quickly turned into a very possible reality when I discovered there was no standing Guinness world record for the largest volume from squirting. So, I applied. Turns out, I wasn’t allowed to compete for the record due to the explicit nature of the record, as Guinness is a “family organization.”

With some digging into other sexual records, it was determined that if I set my record to Guinness standards with enough witnesses and journalists, I could call it mine. I chose the shortest amount of time allowed — a one-minute period — using only the assistance of one’s hand — meaning no partners and no toys. ...

Even though it didn’t matter how much I squirted to set that initial record because there was no preexisting record to break, my ego wanted to hit a liter. Before that historic day in February of 2019, I had not measured my squirt. ... So, when 1250 ml of my nectar filled two separate measuring cups, even I was astounded at how much my body could contain and expel.

I didn’t set this record for anyone else. After years of my body and its behavior being made about others or up for public scrutiny, I’m making of it what I want. It may be a far-fetched and over-the-top method of reclaiming my body while shifting the conversation, but it works for me. So when I embarked on defending my record in September of 2022, it was not due to my record being broken, but because I am that competitive ― even with myself.

When I set the initial record, I wasn’t competing against anyone. But this time, I had to contend with my past self. I bested my record by 100ml: 1350ml in the same 25 seconds. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/women-squirt-vaginal-fluid-record_n_634d914fe4b051268c4c8fed

Back