• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Maybe she just wants to remain an ethereal presence. Like a sort of ghost snail. Or whatever it is that leaves those trails on my kitchen floor.
I sent @escargot a PM, and she said her work computer doesn't allow some sites, so she's not exactly ghosting us!

That, and she might be busy eating!

snail-eating-keep-yappin.gif

I sent @escargot a PM, and she said her work computer doesn't allow some sites, so she's not exactly ghosting us!

That, and she might be busy eating!

View attachment 59388
I promised I wouldn't tell anyone but Skargs has run off with the 0%'r biker's gang and is also embroidering the gang's patches when she's not blind drunk and starting bar fights.

I promised I wouldn't tell anyone but Skargs has run off with the 0%'r biker's gang and is also embroidering the gang's patches when she's not blind drunk and starting bar fights.
Can't say anymore Trev, a couple of big bikes went past my house just now so I've closed the curtains. What she does is her own business.
@Swifty seek protective custody from @maximus otter !
S'alright. I know a couple of the Leeds Harley Davidson chapter.
Don't worry, @Swifty, the Cromer Toughies will protect you...

motorbike37016-639x1024.jpeg
Mystery-JAP-Bobby-n-Granny.jpg
CchyvBTW8AMZieB.jpg

Hold on, hold on, just hold it right there...

@OneWingedBird

Where the blinking flip have you been?

No postcard? No flowers!

Or have I just not been concentrating?

Again.
Same same. She got a disrespect from peeps she felt were on her side of some great divide that used to characterise these old DBs. Move along. She'll rejoin in her own sweet avocado arse time.

Back