• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I think the board usually records when people have last logged-on with their ID and password. So he could be lurking anonymously, I suppose. I don't recall any friction with other members, so his absence may be a bit worrying. :thought:

You've been so long without an avatar now that I've forgotten whether you ever had one.
Never had one. I'm an old lady -not that good with technology!
I did manage to post a photo of myself on "Let's see our fellow forteans" or whatever it was called, but someone else here had to shrink it for me.
(Slartybartfast " Names don't matter". Nor do avatars. :) )

Escargot's just messaged me about a live ghost event she's going into tonight! .. I've replied with "After you've had sex with someone then smoked a single sheet joint to Motley Crue metal, make sure to wander away from the rest of the group to go down the cellar with an unreliable torch!".

Escargot's just messaged me about a live ghost event she's going into tonight! .. I've replied with "After you've had sex with someone then smoked a single sheet joint to Motley Crue metal, make sure to wander away from the rest of the group to go down the cellar with an unreliable torch!".
Sounds like a fun night in Cromer, or at least the usual night in Cromer when I visit.....

Swifty mate "live ghosts" are called "people".

I reckon she's pulling your leg.

Swifty mate "live ghosts" are called "people".

I reckon she's pulling your leg.
Shut the back door!.Skargy doesn't tell fibs. If she says she met Yvette Fielding last night, she met Yvette Fielding last night and you can take that to the bank with bells on and everything! .. so put this in your pipe and smoke it etc etc ..

acalghost.jpg

Tell her there's an audience for her review of the event waiting right here for her.

Shut the back door!.Skargy doesn't tell fibs. If she says she met Yvette Fielding last night, she met Yvette Fielding last night and you can take that to the bank with bells on and everything! .. so put this in your pipe and smoke it etc etc ..

View attachment 60618
No, no, no, @escargot met Janet Fielding....

tumblr_mbeedsQlci1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

This might seem a bit mad, but I swear there was a poser called 'old time radio', it seems like it might have been a dream at this point, but I am sure it was this forum. The poster, I think, was male and in the US.

Also, 'Birdy'. And 'Kchoo'!

Also, this Cromer place sounds mighty interesting..

This might seem a bit mad, but I swear there was a poser called 'old time radio', it seems like it might have been a dream at this point, but I am sure it was this forum. The poster, I think, was male and in the US.

I remember OldTimeRadio - his posts were very interesting... he last posted in January 2016, and his last post was that he was recovering from a period of severe illness. :(

There certainly was a very respected poster called Old Time Radio, but he hasn't been around since January 2016, unfortunately.

You can read his posts from here:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?members/oldtimeradio.8406/

Back