• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Books Of Charles Fort Edited By Bob Rickard

Thanks for inquiring.

The four books, each wth new introductions (+ previous intros) - a volume of biographical info and known correspondence- another of collected fiction - and an index volume ... all quality bound as a Collector's Edition .... that was my dream.

Sadly, as time shoots by, the resources I was relying upon dwindled and the organisation necessary to raise alternative funding were beyond my reach. Since leaving the FT editorial I have been devoting all my available time to two more important (to me) projects -- building a thorough index to the run of FT & my detailed survey of what I call 'paranatural transportation' -- and both of these are on borrowed time already.

I must be realistic about this. As I get older, I'm slowing down so things take longer. At first I put the Collector's edition of Fort on the back burner, but now acknowledge that I may never get to pick it up and, with some regret, now pass the dream on to a more energetic Fortean.

My apologies to Ian Kidd and others who cheered me on and then never heard from me. I will write to them soon.

Thanks for inquiring.

The four books, each wth new introductions (+ previous intros) - a volume of biographical info and known correspondence- another of collected fiction - and an index volume ... all quality bound as a Collector's Edition .... that was my dream.

Sadly, as time shoots by, the resources I was relying upon dwindled and the organisation necessary to raise alternative funding were beyond my reach. Since leaving the FT editorial I have been devoting all my available time to two more important (to me) projects -- building a thorough index to the run of FT & my detailed survey of what I call 'paranatural transportation' -- and both of these are on borrowed time already.

I must be realistic about this. As I get older, I'm slowing down so things take longer. At first I put the Collector's edition of Fort on the back burner, but now acknowledge that I may never get to pick it up and, with some regret, now pass the dream on to a more energetic Fortean.

My apologies to Ian Kidd and others who cheered me on and then never heard from me. I will write to them soon.

Thank you very much for your response.

Back