• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

December 2022 'Mass UFO Sighting' in Greece:

"This is what Mr. Christos Tarsinos told me, as he looked to his son for confirmation. The boy, barely 15 years-old, nodded in agreement. His father then continued: “I was scared. The lights were bright and so close to our car. Then they flew past us and hovered near some houses on a hill before going into the woods. That’s when I heard a mechanical sound…like drilling or hammering.” Mr. Tarsinos said."

Read on...

https://www.ghosttheory.com/2022/12/25/mass-ufo-sighting-in-greece

UFO Sighting- Caught on Camera [Montello WI, June 13, 2021] 4 Shots!​

While trying to photo the milky-way I spotted a #UFO above my house. I was able to quickly take four photos of this UFO. What is this thing? HomesteadHow is about a family of six who left the city to live and grow on 20 acres.

Update video two weeks later:

UFO Update and OUR BEST NATURE SHOTS!​

Thank you to Josh and Amanda for the amazing gift you sent us, very much appreciated. In today's video, give you a UFO Update and some of OUR BEST NATURE SHOTS!

We've had this one before. It is a helicopter. The long exposure of each image makes it appear longer. The flashing light on top appears as a series of dots.
screen-shot-2021-06-26-at-20-23-11-png.45595

helicopter-homestead-jpg.46201

Probably an internal reflection on their phone. I think I can see a few others - there are a lot of lights in that image. Did the person taking the photo claim to see an object when they took it, or was it only noticed afterwards?

Only thing they said was UFO ?
I suspect they did see it but not 100%

If it is an internal reflection they probably didn't see it, since it is an artifact of the phone.

Here are the internal reflections I have identified. These lights correspond exactly if we assume a reflection across a central point. However this does not explain why most of the other lights are not reflected. Perhaps they are not bright enough, or hidden by leaves..
fleetwood.png

Probably an internal reflection on their phone. I think I can see a few others - there are a lot of lights in that image. Did the person taking the photo claim to see an object when they took it, or was it only noticed afterwards?
He said he did see the object and the camera was set up to take pictures every few seconds. He was trying to get a photo of the Milky Way. He saw the object and tried to more photos by grabbing the camera but it was too quick and he only got 4 still shots.

Here is a small mention of a follow up, two weeks later.

UFO Update and OUR BEST NATURE SHOTS!​

Here are the internal reflections I have identified. These lights correspond exactly if we assume a reflection across a central point. However this does not explain why most of the other lights are not reflected. Perhaps they are not bright enough, or hidden by leaves..
View attachment 62586
I couldn't help but notice (and highlight a bit more 'eburacum,' that there is a link with the line of your main refraction details. (This is what you're saying. . . yes?)
UFO.png

Last edited:
He said he did see the object and the camera was set up to take pictures every few seconds. He was trying to get a photo of the Milky Way. He saw the object and tried to more photos by grabbing the camera but it was too quick and he only got 4 still shots.
I think we are talking about different cases.
The Montello case is solved, as far as I can see; it was a helicopter, and I'm not surprised he saw it. The 4 shots he took were all longish exposures of around a second or two, and they show the helicopter moving through the sky with a flashing light on top.

This is a well-known phenomenon when taking pictures of helicopters; here are some more examples.
lille_helicopter_img004510-ppm-jpg.45762

385936_10150368630669514_1515840122_n-jpg.45764

heli.png

I couldn't help but notice (and highlight a bit more 'eburacum,' that there is a link with the line of your main refraction details. (This is what you're saying. . . yes?)
Sort of. The internal reflections seem to occur between the glass outside window of the smartphone and the curved lens inside. Each light ray literally crosses the centre point of the image and appears reflected on the other side. This has the result of creating a second image, flipped 180 degrees around a central point.

Only the brightest lights and illuminated objects are visible in this second, ghostly image; it is a kind of lens flare that only seems to happen with modern electronic cameras.

Sort of. The internal reflections seem to occur between the glass outside window of the smartphone and the curved lens inside. Each light ray literally crosses the centre point of the image and appears reflected on the other side. This has the result of creating a second image, flipped 180 degrees around a central point.

Only the brightest lights and illuminated objects are visible in this second, ghostly image; it is a kind of lens flare that only seems to happen with modern electronic cameras.
Great. . . thanks' for that update.

I was taking photos of comet Neowise in 2020 and a four second exposure captured two passing aircraft. I think the streak is a contrail but without that it looks a lot like the picture over Hayling Island.

C70A2186.jpg

Here is the image
b25lY21zOmMyZjRiNTNiLTYwMzMtNGNmNC1hNjFmLTI1OWU2Y2I0YTE0YjpkZDA5NWIwNy1mN2IzLTRkMzgtYTFiOC01NTI5MzM3ZGQxYWM=.jpg

I agree with Erinaceus; this looks like a long exposure of a plane, with one continuous light and two flashing, coloured lights. However this does not tally with the account given by the witness, who says it was stationary.

To be honest I think that the witnesses' account is probably in error, for some reason or other.

The Mosul Orb

Image released on 24th January 2023.

"The image, originally taken in April 2016 over the city of Mosul, was part of a classified briefing for US officials and was shared by Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp on their podcast “Weaponized,” a Daily Mail report said.

Produced from a video by the Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, the image of the orb is the first to be publicly revealed from the US government’s ongoing unidentified flying objects investigation showing an unidentified craft over a conflict zone."

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2238211/middle-east

ufo.jpeg

The Mosul Orb

"The image, originally taken in April 2016 over the city of Mosul, was part of a classified briefing for US officials and was shared by Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp on their podcast “Weaponized,” a Daily Mail report said.

Produced from a video by the Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, the image of the orb is the first to be publicly revealed from the US government’s ongoing unidentified flying objects investigation showing an unidentified craft over a conflict zone."

View attachment 62762

The Department of Defense did not immediately return a request for comment about the authenticity of the image shared by “Weaponized.” “

https://nypost.com/2023/01/24/possible-ufo-caught-on-camera-flying-over-iraqi-city-of-mosul-in-2016/

The US base named - Langley-Eustis - checks out, and has Intelligence units attached.

Corbell checks out. He’s an “artist and film maker” with a long track record in matters woo.

My questions:

a) Why would the Pentagon release this photo to Corbell of all people, then;

b) “Go dark” on it?

My guess? Corbell has Photoshopped the orb onto a suitable background image. The Pentagon will deny any involvement, then Corbell will claim that the photo was passed to him by a conveniently-anonymous cutout. Fizzle.

maximus otter

The Mosul Orb

View attachment 62762

I've also just done a quick & dirty cleanup job on the image, i.e. removed the "orb", and run the result through TinEye and Google Image Search. Neither shows an identical previous unedited image, though hundreds of thousands of hours of raw drone/gun camera footage must be available from Iraq. This however just means that, like Patty footage, "I can't see the zip."

maximus otter

One question I've never found the answer to is why do most UFO's sighted at night time have lights on them?

One question I've never found the answer to is why do most UFO's sighted at night time have lights on them?
My guess is that it's probably because we perceive them as lights, though in all probability they are detection 'lights' emitting variable arrays of a spectrum of 'lights,' ways for the ufo to detect what ever it is that they have a need to know, not the same as we would use as an aviation light - so as to be seen and accounted for.

Last edited:
Back