• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Money pocketed by investors for the covid19 vaccine so far is $5.5 Trillion Dollars and counting...​

Convenient Scientific Memory Lapse? Dr. Anthony Fauci Admits the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Limited​

Not that anyone cares what I think, but... I recommend watching the entire video, but if you are only going to watch a part of it then I recommend starting at 7:20 because it is most relevant to this thread starting at that point.

Sorry there is no breakdown write up of the video and I am not going to create one because I am just not that patient or technically talented.

I am impressed by the comments below the video regarding the video so I will post a few of those...

He is the supervillain. He was the chief science advisor. Without his advice and assurance, there would not be project wrap speed.

Fauci: I am the SCIENCE
emoji_u1f9ea.png
!
Inigo: "Science"? You keep using that word--I don't think you know what it means.

"When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt but protects the corrupt from you, you know that your nation is doomed". Andy Rand

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realise that, everything else makes sense.

- Came from bats
- It’s a Pandemic of the unvaccinated
- Gain of function is a conspiracy theory

- Won’t require more than one shot
- Won’t require more than one booster

If these new drugs were indeed subject to proper clinical trials (as we were assured that they were), then why were we told all of these lies?

Rushed to market Emergency Use Authorization drugs from convicted felons with limited liability and legal indemnity .What could go wrong ?

This is the biggest scam in the history of mankind!

Ok, so I see that I misinterpreted the numbers as percentage of people who contracted Covid. Rather the dose numbers were percentage of people with varying vaccine doses. However, I do question the number of people who tested positive for Covid during the period of study and how some might interpret them.

From article:

“Participants​

CCHS employees in employment at any Cleveland Clinic location in Ohio on 12 September 2022, the day the bivalent vaccine first became available to employees, were included in the study. Those for whom age and gender were not available were excluded.”

The way that Covid infection is identified in people is through detection of antibodies for Covid through PCR test. It is very accurate. It is known that people who have been vaccinated will have antibodies present due to the vaccine. It is also common practise, especially in healthcare, that if rapid testing and PCR testing is done as a preventative measure for keeping Covid at bay in workplace, or hospital etc, that those who have recently had a vaccine, report this as they will show positive for Covid.

This study included people who had just had the bivalent vaccine. The numbers showing the increasing rates of people with antibodies ie those with the greater number of doses, would have had greater chance of more antibodies detected because of the timing of their vaccination and the testing. It does not mean that they had Covid.

What the numbers do reflect is that the further from your infection or vaccination period, the fewer number of antibodies against Covid are detected in your body. This is known. In my opinion, these recently vaccinated people should not have been included in the study as they skew the results.

I think that it would be difficult if not impossible to link more vaccine doses to higher incidences of risk of Covid. If a longer time range of study is done, ie at one year, maybe, but like flu vaccinations, the vaccines only prevent risk of more severe disease, not like measles vaccines which provide lifetime immunity. Our bodies lose immunity, although not entirely to square one, to Covid. This is true in both vaccinated and unvaccinated.
I am replying to my own post to provide continuity on this specific research paper.

This article discusses the misinterpretation that surrounds the study, as well as the fact that is a "preprint" which, in itself does not discredit the research, but does mean that it has not been peer reviewed and has not gone through any subsequent revisions or additions that the researchers may want to add before having it published.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...-infection-goes-up-with-each-vaccination.html

I am replying to my own post to provide continuity on this specific research paper.

This article discusses the misinterpretation that surrounds the study, as well as the fact that is a "preprint" which, in itself does not discredit the research, but does mean that it has not been peer reviewed and has not gone through any subsequent revisions or additions that the researchers may want to add before having it published.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...-infection-goes-up-with-each-vaccination.html
Of course this raises the question of why are you trying to test them if you know that recent vax will throw the test off?

It was peer reviewed paper. So now I'm going to quote one of the comments I posted earlier:

If these new drugs were indeed subject to proper clinical trials (as we were assured that they were), then why were we told all of these lies?

It was peer reviewed paper. So now I'm going to quote one of the comments I posted earlier:
Not the one that you are posting. It is a preprint. Here is another article discussing the concern that it is being misinterpreted:
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...study-has-people-worried-being-misinterpreted

This article also explains what "preprint" means.

Also, if you refer to the link provided by Campbell on your original posting of his video, the agency that has the article he is using clearly says that it provides preprints.

It has not yet been peer reviewed and the researchers involved in the study have not yet had the opportunity to address any comments about their study.

I am not swayed on this. I am stating the fact that it is not yet peer reviewed. Campbell does not say that it is peer reviewed, only that it is an interesting study.

I did take the opportunity to view his video that you posted. Please treat me with the same consideration in looking at the information I am providing instead of just reposting your earlier opinion.

Last edited:

Belgian Soccer Goalie Arne Espeel collapses and dies on field after stopping a Penalty Kick​

Belgian goalkeeper Arne Espeel died this past Saturday moments after saving a penalty for his team. According to reports in Belgian media, Espeel saved the spot kick but dropped to the ground afterward. Emergency services rushed to help Espeel and tried to revive him with a defibrillator, but he was pronounced dead shortly after he was taken to a hospital. The cause of death has not yet officially been determined and an autopsy was scheduled to be carried out on (February 13th).

He was 27 years old.

Not the one that you are posting. It is a preprint. Here is another article discussing the concern that it is being misinterpreted:
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...study-has-people-worried-being-misinterpreted

This article also explains what "preprint" means.

Also, if you refer to the link provided by Campbell on your original posting of his video, the agency that has the article he is using clearly says that it provides preprints.

It has not yet been peer reviewed and the researchers involved in the study have not yet had the opportunity to address any comments about their study.

I am not swayed on this. I am stating the fact that it is not yet peer reviewed. Campbell does not say that it is peer reviewed, only that it is an interesting study.

I did take the opportunity to view his video that you posted. Please treat me with the same consideration in looking at the information I am providing instead of just reposting your earlier opinion.
There was no disrespect intended. I watch all John Campbell's videos and sometimes it is difficult to keep track of a few words being said or not said.

I had just finished watching the TrialSite News video and if you watch it (I really hope you do) I think you will understand where I was coming from. Sorry, for not reading your article before responding.

There was no disrespect intended. I watch all John Campbell's videos and sometimes it is difficult to keep track of a few words being said or not said.

I had just finished watching the TrialSite News video and if you watch it (I really hope you do) I think you will understand where I was coming from. Sorry, for not reading your article before responding.
I will be interested in what the study does indicate when the peer review is complete and it is formally published.

The numbers on child Covid vaccines just don't add up​

"In the real world, any one of those medical papers would have halted the rollout." Conservative MP Andrew Bridgen on child Covid vaccination. This is from The Mark Steyn Show's vaccine special, which you can watch exclusively at SteynOnline: https://www.steynonline.com/13270/a-v...

Can a million people vanish from the planet without the world knowing? It seems impossible in this age of instant digital communications, ubiquitous smartphones, and global social-media platforms that anything of comparable consequence can go unnoticed and unrecorded—no matter how remote the country or how determined its rulers might be to hide the truth.

Yet that’s apparently what has happened in China over the past two and a half months. After the Chinese leader Xi Jinping removed his draconian restrictions to contain COVID-19 in December, the virus rampaged across the nation with explosive speed. According to one of the government’s top scientists, 80 percent of the populace has now been infected. But we don’t know the full impact of this surge. The Chinese government’s secrecy has managed to obscure what really happened during the country’s latest and worst COVID wave.

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...-million-covid-deaths-communist-party/673177/

Really strange, but The U.S. Energy Agency that also oversees labs and scientific projects claims that the covid virus came from Wuhan Lab because the genetic material did not match any of the bat viruses that Wuhan Lab was working on.

This will be never be settled because China will not release all of Wuhan Lab information from the past.

They still won't say it definitely came from that lab.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/energy-department-covid-19-report-origins-lab-leak-debate/

A new classified report by the U.S. Energy Department has concluded with "low confidence" that it is plausible the COVID-19 pandemic originated from a laboratory leak, two sources familiar with the U.S. government's pandemic origins investigation tell CBS News.

It was not clear if the "low confidence" assessment by the Department of Energy reflected weak data or the quantity of information, but it has nevertheless rekindled an ongoing debate that continues to roil the political, scientific and intelligence communities.

The Department of Energy report was recently shared with a limited number of lawmakers.

An FBI report had "moderate confidence" it came from there.

Aside from everything else that might be said about this, Reese, and his beliefs - the clear implication that Red states could be targeted in this way for the purposes of a shift in voter demographics just doesn't make sense.

The idea that a state is considered Red or Blue is not one based on exclusivity, but on voting variations - sometimes relatively minor variations when compared to the overall population of a state. Individual states can contain millions of voters of all persuasions, and any state targeted plan to hit one side would also decimate the other.

Our NY Post article this morning, claiming the Virus came from a Wu Lab:

View attachment 63881

https://nypost.pressreader.com/new-york-post/20230227/page/1/textview
I'm not sure I believe this. Misdirection, blame it all on China. I've got no sympathy for China, it's a regime I hate, but if it came from a chinese lab in Jan 2019 how come it's now been identified in Europe much earlier?

I don't believe anything in the MSM any more, especially if it's repeated worldwide on the same day. Which means its all come from a central source and not actual reporting;.

I'm not sure I believe this. Misdirection, blame it all on China. I've got no sympathy for China, it's a regime I hate, but if it came from a chinese lab in Jan 2019 how come it's now been identified in Europe much earlier?

I don't believe anything in the MSM any more, especially if it's repeated worldwide on the same day. Which means its all come from a central source and not actual reporting;.
Well, some of the tests for identifying it... don't actually work reliably. the simplest analogy I can think of is it's like poking a fruit to see if it's squishy. You have to use the right amount of force to get a reliable result, poke too hard and you'll MAKE the fruit squishy, etc.... not hard enough and you'll miss it.

Well, apparently these tests... needed very careful calibration to work, and.... sometimes didn't. also.... even if the lab leak is right... do we actually have confirmation of WHEN?

Last edited:
Can a million people vanish from the planet without the world knowing? It seems impossible in this age of instant digital communications, ubiquitous smartphones, and global social-media platforms that anything of comparable consequence can go unnoticed and unrecorded—no matter how remote the country or how determined its rulers might be to hide the truth.

Yet that’s apparently what has happened in China over the past two and a half months. After the Chinese leader Xi Jinping removed his draconian restrictions to contain COVID-19 in December, the virus rampaged across the nation with explosive speed. According to one of the government’s top scientists, 80 percent of the populace has now been infected. But we don’t know the full impact of this surge. The Chinese government’s secrecy has managed to obscure what really happened during the country’s latest and worst COVID wave.

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...-million-covid-deaths-communist-party/673177/
Virtually everyone in China has been vaccinated and had all their boosters. Clearly, this is a vaccine that does not work. How much more evidence is needed?

How the tables have turned ... I remember when this felt like a taboo conspiracy theory:

FBI chief Christopher Wray says China lab leak most likely​

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64806903
It is really interesting that some western researchers have documented the poor handling and hygiene practices of gathering samples exercised by the Wuhan lab.

It has been theorised that it was a gathering accident, not a leak from the lab as such, that may have been the initial vector.
So it still comes under the heading of actions of a lab being responsible, but not necessarily what would be naturally inferred from the term 'lab leak'.

Until details are released, it is hard to know.

It was never a vaccine which stopped you catching it, more a vaccine which stopped you getting seriously ill and dying.
When it first came out those in power, Fauci, etc, clearly said to get the shot as it stops a person catching covid and passing on to others.

Current reliable statistics, which I don't have to hand, show a higher death pro rata in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

When it first came out those in power, Fauci, etc, clearly said to get the shot as it stops a person catching covid and passing on to others.

Current reliable statistics, which I don't have to hand, show a higher death pro rata in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.
Perhaps because the majority of the population is vaccinated, particularly the most vulnerable. Those who have never been vaccinated are very much in the minority. In the UK at least.

Perhaps because the majority of the population is vaccinated, particularly the most vulnerable. Those who have never been vaccinated are very much in the minority. In the UK at least.
The statistics video I watched was per 100 000 people for both vaccinated and unvaccinated based on ONS data.

Masks, the jury returns​

RCTs did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers, when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection. Do physical measures such as hand-washing or wearing masks stop or slow down the spread of respiratory viruses?

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/...

Back