• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

It's got the upper body of a human, but from the exact....centre, of it, downwards, it's a photograph of a cow that's over 100 years old (according to my Google Smart Speaker, but I think it's been drinking)
I think the point that Catseye was making is that whoever created the original image didn't know how to spell 'Centaur'...

I am no fan of memes but this one was interesting.

Attachments

• img_1_1680638670858.jpg
    img_1_1680638670858.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 120
Took me way way too long to see this, and had to have it pointed out by @Tempest63 above. I could only see it once it was pointed out - is it something to do with brain wiring, do you think?
Heh, maybe. I saw it immediately and think it is one of the best paradolias I have ever seen so am surprised to see people struggling with it!

I came back to this thread after a day out and looked at the picture again to remind myself. Again, first few tries I couldn't see the face, even though I knew it was there and it took me a few seconds of refocussing to be able to see it this time.

I've never been able to see 'magic eye' pictures either. I think I'm just a bit rubbish at this.

I came back to this thread after a day out and looked at the picture again to remind myself. Again, first few tries I couldn't see the face, even though I knew it was there and it took me a few seconds of refocussing to be able to see it this time.

I've never been able to see 'magic eye' pictures either. I think I'm just a bit rubbish at this.
There are many pictures that I never get, as hard as I try. :)
And some that even after I figure them out, they are still a puzzle to me!

Heh, maybe. I saw it immediately and think it is one of the best paradolias I have ever seen so am surprised to see people struggling with it!
This, absolutely for certain!

In fact I must say it looked just a little too good to be true. I therefore feel that it's had a bit of tweeking & tidying done on it (and ELA perhaps can be seen to agree with me)

https://fotoforensics.com/errorlevelanalysis.php?/

Screenshot_20230409_000236_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230409_000258_Chrome.jpg

Erm. Ok. Yes. Possibly.

Please could you explain what I'm looking at. Thanks.
I'm really glad it's not just me. The shadow of the tree on the garage door forms a face, Up by the lamp on the wall is the eyes, then the nose then the mouth - it's like half a face drawn in charcoal.

I also think it may be a little too good to be utterly true, but am very glad it's been posted so that those of us who struggle with these things can form a self-help group.

I'm really glad it's not just me. The shadow of the tree on the garage door forms a face, Up by the lamp on the wall is the eyes, then the nose then the mouth - it's like half a face drawn in charcoal.

I also think it may be a little too good to be utterly true, but am very glad it's been posted so that those of us who struggle with these things can form a self-help group.
And now, I've even started seeing the other illusion where the 'face' of the man is sometimes facing forwards and other times looking to his right.
Thusly;

face.jpg

Back